• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tired_and_awake

Mar 2, 2023
I hope things improve for you OP. Deciding in the moment is always tricky but I do wish that the hospital is helpful for you. You haven't wasted anything - this life is incredibly difficult and I hope you're able to find some comfort in it.

R

ranaway

i am a horrible person.
Mar 2, 2023
wish things will turn out better and the best will happen to you!

twitchymouse

twitchymouse

hows the gutter doing?
Feb 19, 2023
no shame in not doing anything right now. I'm also proud of you. keep pushing and get help. you're no failure. pm if you need anything! never do anything if you're not sure. its not your time and that's okay.

Reactions: Outandproud
general bacon

general bacon

Mar 3, 2023
I of course don't know you, but I found this forum though a video a friend sent to me. I don't make judgements based on videos by people who clearly don't understand dark situations. So i decided to snoop around and make my own opinions. I'm not sure why, but your story in particular caught my attention. I'm so sorry things have been so hard and that life is just not good for you. I wish I had the capabilities to bring happiness to those who need it most. I cannot do this however, no matter how much I wish it. I will say though, I have had my fair share of darkness, and I understand. I am a good listener, so if you ever just want to chat, please reach out to me. No matter what you choose going forward in this life, know you aren't a failure no matter what your brain wants you to believe. Much love to you in your future endeavors.

• Love
Reactions: stilhavinightmares
MoonlitNight

MoonlitNight

bad at putting emotions into words
Feb 14, 2023
I am talking to my wife via text about going to the hospital. I feel like such a fucking failure. But my people pleasing is continuing to keep me alive I guess. I can't hurt her.

Im glad you could find a reason to continue living life. I feel like marriage is a whole new different thing because you're sharing life with a person you love that loves you back and wants to do everything to make you happy (at least, thats how it should be). I hope you're able to tackle it together and get the support you need.

VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Hey nightmares I hope you're having a better day today. I can only imagine how hard this all was to go through and I want you to know you're not a failure and there are a people who appreciate you being around.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
Thank you to everyone who supported me in every way on this thread. I wound up going to the hospital where I then was inpatient for 31 days. I found it overall beneficial. I began esketamine treatment but I don't feel better yet and I'm having a lot of side effects…here's to hoping.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and LateForTheBus