Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
I wasn't exactly planning on ctbing this year, however I want to do it before I turned 21. I am getting a pretty good opening to try ctb soon. All I can think is, do I take the chance to do it or wait. I don't have the supplies and even then if I got them. Id have to test it out, to make sure it works out. But the time gap I have is 4 days I think. So it's plenty of day/hours/mins to try it out. But I guess I wish I was more prepared. Like writing a letter or figuring out a plan for who find me body, do I call the cops before doing it. I really do want to ctb. I'm not having second thoughts. I'm not hoping I get found. I'm just wondering when.. when's the right time. What would I write to my family? Would I write to my friends? Would I leave a note for the cops? How do I leave this earth on the best note I can? Any ideas would be lovely, ofc. ATM I'm just made that I probably won't be able to ctb on those 4 days because 1- I have 2 concerts I really want to go to before I pass. 2- I want to be better prepared (notes, testing the waters)

• Hugs
Reactions: avaruus, アホペンギン, dyn00ss and 1 other person
dyn00ss

dyn00ss

Mar 3, 2023
I wasn't exactly planning on ctbing this year, however I want to do it before I turned 21. I am getting a pretty good opening to try ctb soon. All I can think is, do I take the chance to do it or wait. I don't have the supplies and even then if I got them. Id have to test it out, to make sure it works out. But the time gap I have is 4 days I think. So it's plenty of day/hours/mins to try it out. But I guess I wish I was more prepared. Like writing a letter or figuring out a plan for who find me body, do I call the cops before doing it. I really do want to ctb. I'm not having second thoughts. I'm not hoping I get found. I'm just wondering when.. when's the right time. What would I write to my family? Would I write to my friends? Would I leave a note for the cops? How do I leave this earth on the best note I can? Any ideas would be lovely, ofc. ATM I'm just made that I probably won't be able to ctb on those 4 days because 1- I have 2 concerts I really want to go to before I pass. 2- I want to be better prepared (notes, testing the waters)
It made you understand that you are not completely ready, not because you don't want to die but because you have things in doubt and to do like letters and places to go, I advise you not to risk doing it if you are not completely ready yet, I would wait, but if you CTB "now" I wish you luck and the best :D

Reactions: Mx_Pathetic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans. When it comes to writing notes it's up to the individual deciding what to write but I would just explain how death is truly what I wanted so that those left behind are less likely to be left with as many unanswered questions.

Mx_Pathetic

Mx_Pathetic

Delete
May 8, 2023
It made you understand that you are not completely ready, not because you don't want to die but because you have things in doubt and to do like letters and places to go, I advise you not to risk doing it if you are not completely ready yet, I would wait, but if you CTB "now" I wish you luck and the best :D
I definitely agree that I'm not ready for those reasons. I've definitely decided to wait abit more. Sadly my plans of ctbing before 21 might not be possible but it'll most likely be closely after it.