• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Cousin is a mental health nurse on an inpatient ward

She told me that if an individual truly wants to kill themselves they will. There is no one and nothing to stop them.

This brings me a lot of comfort. I hope she'll understand when I pass.
If I have any possibility to come back as a spirit when I die she will be the person I go to

Perhaps these thoughts from a professional will bring you some comfort as well.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018

She told me that if an individual truly wants to kill themselves they will. There is no one and nothing to stop them.

If I have any possibility to come back as a spirit when I die she will be the person I go to

you're lucky to have a gun.
There are moments when I could just do it and if I had a gun I would've already.

Reactions: puppy9 and Circles
J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
So she basically admitted suicide prevention is completely ineffective with regard to those who truly want to die. I've always suspected those who were glad to be 'rescued' were just attention-seekers and drama-queens whose irrational, histrionic behaviour is rewarded (enabled) by the so called 'crisis intervention' psychiatric services who can then claim ridiculous statistics that are meant to 'prove' that a) all those who attempt suicide are completely irrational/histrionic and b) violent intervention is therefore justified.

Conclusion: this proves yet again psychiatry is evil.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
you're lucky to have a gun.
There are moments when I could just do it and if I had a gun I would've already.

Never said I had a gun. Wish I did!
So she basically admitted suicide prevention is completely ineffective with regard to those who truly want to die. I've always suspected those who were glad to be 'rescued' were just attention-seekers and drama-queens whose irrational, histrionic behaviour is rewarded (enabled) by the so called 'crisis intervention' psychiatric services who can then claim ridiculous statistics that are meant to 'prove' that a) all those who attempt suicide are completely irrational/histrionic and b) violent intervention is therefore justified.

Conclusion: this proves yet again psychiatry is evil.

Yep. Some people cannot be saved. Best you can do is extend their life
Kind of a slap on the face for all those who have attempted and failed, wouldn't you say?

One way to look at it. I think my cousin would say those who attempt and fail, some of them at least, failed because they are meant to be here or they have unfinished business

Last edited:
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

I think she is right.

Reactions: whyidon'tknow