zombiegirl

zombiegirl

the living dead
Aug 17, 2023
not necessarily to ctb, but just to hang (not the cool kind of hanging)

i feel so seen and welcome on here, so free of judgment and i love yall and sometime we gotta go drinking or have a road trip

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: fishlover, Redacted24, Al Gul and 7 others
hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Agony.
Nov 29, 2023
This honestly would be kinda cool... I just worry we'd be exposing ourselves to prolifers irl and they'd ruin EVERYTHING

• Aww..
Reactions: Al Gul, Celerity, psp3000 and 1 other person
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
That would be impossible seen we have users world wide.

People do meet up, but mainly privately.

Reactions: Al Gul, BrainShower and ColorlessTrees
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
just what I've wanted, a designated welfare check meetup!

Jokes aside, ignoring that this is impossible and there's no going to be a SaSu con any time soon, there are some people I've met on here who I feel attached to (for better or for worse) and meeting up would just make me feel worse. Not only are these people I care for going to die, but being reminded that my time is coming is anxiety inducing. I wouldn't be on sasu if it wasn't an anonymous forum I suppose.

However, I recognize that you mean it in a sense of belonging/comradery and I can't deny I feel similarly. Many of the people here on sasu I am able to speak to unfiltered unlike my real life. That makes me happy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Al Gul, Redacted24, Burden_Bailey and 2 others
Nyotei

Nyotei

here nor there
Dec 7, 2023
I don't think there's any way to publicly organize this without having people intervene. Not necessarily worried about law enforcement but it's a great chance for a bad actor to figure out who is who, and dox users of the forum. Perhaps I am just paranoid.

Reactions: Al Gul and Abyssal
permanently tired

permanently tired

I know you're laughing
Nov 8, 2023
not necessarily to ctb, but just to hang (not the cool kind of hanging)

i feel so seen and welcome on here, so free of judgment and i love yall and sometime we gotta go drinking or have a road trip
It sounds tempting, but I would not expose myself to prolifers

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
While it sounds awesome, we're all spread out, so it'd be rather difficult to achieve in practicality! :( We're all sewer slidal for pretty different reasons too which might make it hard to really form common connections in a meet-up event beyond that~ Also, I feel like someone's also going to phone the police about it, and we'll get screwed and warded and stuff! >_<

Reactions: Burden_Bailey and Abyssal
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me 💙
Nov 1, 2023
Cool idea in theory, but it would def be stopped by law enforcement. And even without that, if we were all financially sound enough to be able to fly somewhere, we might not be in such terrible mental states haha

Reactions: Al Gul and Abyssal
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Yay!
Reactions: BrainShower, Celerity and Abandoned Character
Blurry_Buildings

Blurry_Buildings

Just Existing
Sep 27, 2023
I mean... I might be wrong but I think in a lot of places generally speaking they usually can't hospitalize you if you can prove that you are not an immediate danger to yourself or others and deny care, so if you said something online a few days ago it would be harder for someone else to try and report you and succeed.

Of course I've heard of an activist group called Fixthe26 or something that doxxes people on here too which is pretty cruel lol. There was also a post a few weeks ago from a mod about being careful of discord links because there were cases of members being lured onto discord servers just to be humiliated/verbally attacked. Some people are truly evil. I guess we'll all just have to keep living in isolation for the time being.

It'd be nice if someone made a similar forum site with the same layout but without the suicide for purposes like these but part of why people feel like they can relate to each other on this site is because everyone has lost hope. Now that I think about it I'm sure the government could run a week long overnight "depressed individual con" and pay for all expenses and still be hundreds of billions of dollars short of what it wastes dropping bombs on random oil-filled places. I am sure the people will love DIC con instead xD

Reactions: Sukui
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
It would be a party to die for

• Yay!
Reactions: ColorlessTrees, PA𝖨𝑁, Celerity and 1 other person
BruhXDDDDD

BruhXDDDDD

Student
Feb 18, 2022
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

I understand the sentiment but it sounds like a disaster in the making.

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Been there done that. Met quite a few people I got to know here, but only after talking to them for a while.

Reactions: Al Gul
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Al Gul