• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

moya117

moya117

A replacement that can easily get replaced
Mar 31, 2023
Mine is....
"You shouldn't climb mountains just for the world to see you, but for you to see the world"

I'm having trouble cause a lot of people and I'm holding my grudge against them, it calms my rage hearing that quote, it's okay to not forgive, but I'm gonna be better for ME, not for them to see me

Reactions: BPDruinedMYlife
Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
दैवं तु बलवत्तरम्।। "But fate is stronger."

• Love
Reactions: moya117
NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
You are where you are in your journey; that's a fine place for you to be. You are under no obligation to know where you'll be 5 years from now.

• Love
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
There was one from Buffy the Vampire Slayer that I always remember and I think helped me a lot to carry on going.

"Strong is fighting! It's hard, and it's painful, and it's every day. It's what we have to do."

• Love
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
"To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you."
~ Lewis B. Smedes

Nietzsche was the one who did the job for me. At a certain moment in his life,the idea came to him of what he called 'the love of your fate.' Whatever your fate is, whatever the hell happens, you say, 'This is what I need.' It may look like a wreck, but go at it as though it were an opportunity, a challenge. If you bring love to that moment--not discouragement--you will find the strength is there. Any disaster you can survive is an improvement in your character, your stature, and your life. What a privilege! This is when the spontaneity of your own nature will have a chance to flow.

Then, when looking back at your life, you will see that the moments which seemed to be great failures followed by wreckage were the incidents that shaped the life you have now. You'll see that this is really true. Nothing can happen to you that is not positive. Even though it looks and feels at the moment like a negative crisis, it is not. The crisis throws you back, and when you are required to exhibit strength, it comes.
Joseph Campbell, A Joseph Campbell Companion: Reflections on the Art of Living

Also, feel free to check out my Quotes MegaThread!

• Love