• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Hello I want to give tips on how to recover from the worst of situations. It's believe it is possible to recover from nearly any situation (not all) and I hope to save at least one life. Don't give up!

1. Life style changes

This one is important. Many mental illnesses and suicidal thoughts are the result of certain lifestyles or patterns that you have in your life. You can cure your suicidal thoughts just by making huge changes to your life. So try to find out if this is the root of your problems and work towards solving it.

2. Don't be afraid of medication/drugs

If you just started medication it may take WEEKS so give it time. Don't be afraid to seek help from psychiatrists or the mental health department because they really CAN change your life for the better. Certain recreational drugs can work for anxiety and depression namely, ketamine, cannabis, magic mushrooms and kratom. Avoid these drugs if you or your family has a history of psychosis or mania. Medication/Drugs can single handedly treat suicidal thoughts and there are certain medications especially for this. I have seen people very suicidal and dysfunctional recover fully after taking medication, it really can be a solution.

3. Have support

I think support matters a lot because it gives you hope. If you don't have such a person, seek them out either IRL or online. Certain communities have higher percentage of kind people so make sure to look at the right place.

4. Find something to helps get your mind off suicidal thoughts

Like if your home or family makes you feel horrible, spend more time outside. Spend time away from your triggers and things that make you suicidal. I personally find walks through nature very calming and relieving or putting my mind to something like video games.

5. Suicide destroys those around you

Your parents will suffer the most and especially if they love you a lot. You can use this your advantage to prevent you from CTB'ing, I have heard horrible cries of families finding their dead family and you can use that fuel recovery. Your friends and siblings will also suffer and may become damaged mentally or blame themselves. I have seen entire families fall apart after a member CTB'ed.

6. Leave SaSu if you can

Reading all those gloomy suicide posts can really take a toll on you. You can find yourself relapsing in to suicidal thoughts when you read about CTB'ing and methods. I understand why this site exists but it's not good for those who still have hope and want to recover.

Edit: I think why I get a negative response to posts like this is because I include my experience in to too much. It's not for a malicious reason at all. Sorry if it offends anyone, but those tips can work but everyones life is different indeed šŸ˜ƒ

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Hello I want to give tips on how to recover from the worst of situations. It's believe it is possible to recover from nearly any situation (not all) and I hope to save at least one life. Don't give up!

1. Life style changes

This one is important. Many mental illnesses and suicidal thoughts are the result of certain lifestyles or patterns that you have in your life. You can cure your suicidal thoughts just by making huge changes to your life. So try to find out if this is the root of your problems and work towards solving it.

2. Don't be afraid of medication/drugs

If you just started medication it may take WEEKS so give it time. Don't be afraid to seek help from psychiatrists or the mental health department because they really CAN change your life for the better. Certain recreational drugs can work for anxiety and depression namely, ketamine, cannabis, magic mushrooms and kratom. Avoid these drugs if you or your family has a history of psychosis or mania. Medication/Drugs can single handedly treat suicidal thoughts and there are certain medications especially for this. I have seen people very suicidal and dysfunctional recover fully after taking medication, it really can be a solution.

3. Have support

I think support matters a lot because it gives you hope. If you don't have such a person, seek them out either IRL or online. Certain communities have higher percentage of kind people so make sure to look at the right place.

4. Find something to helps get your mind off suicidal thoughts

Like if your home or family makes you feel horrible, spend more time outside. Spend time away from your triggers and things that make you suicidal. I personally find walks through nature very calming and relieving or putting my mind to something like video games.

5. Suicide destroys those around you

Your parents will suffer the most and especially if they love you a lot. You can use this your advantage to prevent you from CTB'ing, I have heard horrible cries of families finding their dead family and you can use that fuel recovery. Your friends and siblings will also suffer and may become damaged mentally or blame themselves. I have seen entire families fall apart after a member CTB'ed.

6. Leave SaSu if you can

Reading all those gloomy suicide posts can really take a toll on you. You can find yourself relapsing in to suicidal thoughts when you read about CTB'ing and methods. I understand why this site exists but it's not good for those who still have hope and want to recover.

Edit: I think why I get a negative response to posts like this is because I include my experience in to too much. It's not for a malicious reason at all. Sorry if it offends anyone, but those tips can work but everyones life is different indeed šŸ˜ƒ
I have also created recovery resources for other people on here. Currently I feel too depressed and exhausted for creating more. Moreover I don't have new ideas for new threads in recovery. I am just a pretty negative person seemingly.
Here are some recovery threads of mine. I put a lot of work into it.

In certain areas I had a different emphasis than you. For example.

For me personally speaking this forum is also very helpful while I try to recover. I am going through a lot of pain on a daily basis basically always. When I have had a bad day (while I try to recover) venting on here helps me so much to swallow the pain down and to continue the fight.
I find it good that you want to encourage positive thinking.

I see where you are coming from and how this forum impacts your life and mind is probably highly individual. For me goodbye threads are too painful to read this is why I protect myself not to read too many of them in a short time period.

Sadly I have never recovered from suicidality and I am quite certain this is impossible in my case. Except when I am in a manic episode which would bascially be the final nail in my coffin.

Last edited:
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I have also created recovery resources for other people on here. Currently I feel too depressed and exhausted for creating more. Moreover I don't have new ideas for new threads in recovery. I am just a pretty negative person seemingly.
Here are some recovery threads of mine. I put a lot of work into it.

In certain areas I had a different emphasis than you. For example.

For me personally speaking this forum is also very helpful while I try to recover. I am going through a lot of pain on a daily basis basically always. When I have had a bad day (while I try to recover) venting on here helps me so much to swallow the pain down and to continue the fight.
I find it good that you want to encourage positive thinking.

I see where you are coming from and how this forum impacts your life and mind is probably highly individual. For me goodbye threads are too painful to read this is why I protect myself not to read too many of them in a short time period.

Sadly I have never recovered from suicidality and I am quite certain this is impossible in my case. Except when I am in a manic episode which would bascially be the final nail in my coffin.
The suicide section truly is no place for someone who condones recovery. It was just a test to see how people would respond but ah well they are too late to save IMO.

platypusfan

platypusfan

Jun 29, 2023
Hello, I don't really like these types of posts but I have mentioned that I want to recover before. But do you have advice on people who have really ran out of options, like me? I've completely changed my lifestyle and have been in therapy/psychiatry for years and years. I have done nearly everything within my power to recover, but in the end suicide still seems to be the most logical choice. I get that some people haven't done a lot of this and can recover with some simple things but what's in your post lines up with what everyone else tells me. I've been pretty stuck in the same gloomy place after making all these changes, what would you tell people like me?

Reactions: Kundalini Guy
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Hello, I don't really like these types of posts but I have mentioned that I want to recover before. But do you have advice on people who have really ran out of options, like me? I've completely changed my lifestyle and have been in therapy/psychiatry for years and years. I have done nearly everything within my power to recover, but in the end suicide still seems to be the most logical choice. I get that some people haven't done a lot of this and can recover with some simple things but what's in your post lines up with what everyone else tells me. I've been pretty stuck in the same gloomy place after making all these changes, what would you tell people like me?
What mental health condition do you have and what medications do you take? It's complex why people feel that all hope is lost but with mental health conditions its pretty straightforward.

platypusfan

platypusfan

Jun 29, 2023
What mental health condition do you have and what medications do you take? It's complex why people feel that all hope is lost but with mental health conditions its pretty straightforward.
I have depression and insomnia which are the main ones making me feel this way, I also have social phobia but that one I have actually been able to improve. I take no medications right now, from antidepressants it's common for me to react badly(they don't mix well with others in my family too so I stopped trying those)

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I have depression and insomnia which are the main ones making me feel this way, I also have social phobia but that one I have actually been able to improve. I take no medications right now, from antidepressants it's common for me to react badly(they don't mix well with others in my family too so I stopped trying those)
Ask for Trazodone or Quetiapine, both are sedating and can treat insomnia very well, especially the Quetiapine. The insomnia clearly is doing you no good, I know antidepressants are more activating but you need something for sleep. Good sleep = good mental health = higher chance of recovering.