• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sunny.sativa

sunny.sativa

organic
Apr 2, 2019
Don't even bother reading this. It's a bunch of asinine, nihilistic bullshit that I don't expect responses to. I'm just letting some things off my chest. If you make it through, you're very obviously bored, but feel free to leave a hateful comment.

I'm not even going to attempt to give this some creative start, I'm just gonna flat out say that I wish people would stop offering glib, unsolicited pity.
People look for attention and I get that sometimes others can't tell the difference, but I'm not unhappy because I don't have friends. I'm not looking for your super unhelpful apology and I don't need your charity services. If you ask me questions and I don't give you some neurotypical, cookie-cutter, I-shit-rainbows answer, don't be all,"ohhh, I'm so sorry to hear that", cause, uh no you're not,"I'd be your friend!!"

IiiiiiIIIIII ACTUALLY DON'T WANT THAT, THANKS.
Everyone assumes that, like in high school, I don't have friends because I can't make any, or like life is just shit for me, I'm uncool and I've been dealt a bad social card or whatever.

Noooope. I'm perfectly capable of making people like me, if i want, and I'm actually considered to be a neat person if I actually let someone in. Or so I've been told by these many people in the past. They could be crazy. Anyways.
I just genuinely fucking despise the human race! Isn't that something? Of course I can't respond to,"what do you do with your friends on the weekends?" with "fuck friends, I prefer books and police bodycam videos" because that .. also, frankly, attracts unwanted attention.
People always try to be friends. They ask questions and get all fucking nosey and require lunch dates here and there. You want my number, for what? So I can lend you money when you need? So I can drive you to your doctors appointments and attempt entertaining you when your abusive ass boyfriend is busy with other bitches (but you love him sooooo much).

This is about no one in particular. I just really.. I don't like companionship. At all. I don't know what's wrong with me, I really hate going out and having people tell me that I should just "go out more" and "socialize" and try to "have more fun" like are you.. fucking stupid? I think I just explained that I enjoy solitary activities? Like, in detail, explained that it's my conscious choice not to hang out with people. Everyone uses others anyways. No one ACTUALLY gives a fuck about your wellbeing in the long-term. They're here for a good time and they're gonna die without a single thought of you in their head. Get. Real.

And they're petty. Jealous, petty, needy little twats. They can't just come over and shut the fuck up, listen to music and smoke weed with you without judging your life choices. Stay the fuck out of my BUSINESS, stop worrying about how many kombucha teas I drink a day. It's not your goddamn problem.

I suppose this whole issue came about from today, when I didn't know how to get someone off my back for straight up saying,"I don't have friends." I wasn't gonna lie anymore, or think of some creative shit like,"oh uh I have germophobia so companionship is stressful" like wtf. I was straight-forward and they got all politically correct at me.

I'm so fucking happy for you, that your social circle is large and you have a bunch of drunk fucks around you at all times and that your ability to self-reflect and practice self-love is nonexistent. You're so great for not being antisocial. Fucking run for president. Yay, you.

I'm actually just rambling at this point, but I'm a bit less angry about the whole thing lol.

Good day xx

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
You're not alone...

Now... Puff puff pass mothafucka...

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Hey, could you loan me $20?

Also, I'll need a ride to the store.

Thanks!

P.S. Can we be friends?

Bulletwbttrflywings

Bulletwbttrflywings

My soul is awakened... and I’m f*cked
May 29, 2019
Hey, could you loan me $20?

Also, I'll need a ride to the store.

Thanks!

P.S. Can we be friends?
Hahaha you sadistic SOB - passing to you next

HGL91

HGL91

Warlock
Jul 2, 2019
I can relate to the "friends just want to use you" statement.

One time I let a friend convince me to pick her up to drive her to community college to turn in a paper because she lost her car in her neighborhood (She could have taken the bus)...She was panicking on the phone thinking someone stole her car, so I went and helped. Spent an hour in traffic with her being super anxious. Once we arrived, she didn't even say thank you, slammed the door and ran to class.

Afterward, I questioned why I thought doing this was a good idea and also realized I had another 1 1/2 of traffic ahead of me returning home...

She never did return the favor in any way...

@sunny.sativa You're a breath of fresh air. I'm surrounded by overly optimistic Mormons in Utah.

Last edited: