• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
I've been a little out of the loop lately... but I went on to order some SN and no results?? Has it been removed?? I need some and I'm pretty desperate. Any insight would be great!

Reactions: Tigeress Lost
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
There have been two other posts like this made in the last half hour, you guys need to get together! My heart goes out to you, I don't know how horrible I'd be feeling rn if I hadn't been able to get some. I've seen UK users post recently that they received >97% SN from a source in the Ukraine, so it doesn't seem to be impossible, just difficult. I wish you the best of luck and hope you guys are able to find what you're looking for

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
There have been two other posts like this made in the last half hour, you guys need to get together! My heart goes out to you, I don't know how horrible I'd be feeling rn if I hadn't been able to get some. I've seen UK users post recently that they received >97% SN from a source in the Ukraine, so it doesn't seem to be impossible, just difficult. I wish you the best of luck and hope you guys are able to find what you're looking for
Thank You Friend
Hugs & Peace :hug:
Recently I got the one from Ukraine via a crafting site
Are You In The Uk

Deathbydemo

Deathbydemo

Mage
Feb 15, 2020
Thank you for all the kind responses!

back in february, when I last checked, SN was super easy to get. Now, when I type it in, all I get is "no search results found"

frustrating doesn't even cover it adequately....

R

reareq

Jul 27, 2020
Hi, did you search on the arts and crafts website? I think there are still a couple of sellers there.

S

Septim

Jul 3, 2020
There are definitely sellers on that site still.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I've realised it's easier to get hold of heroin in the UK than SN and also it sounds like a nicer way to go, especially plugging.

Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
I've realised it's easier to get hold of heroin in the UK than SN and also it sounds like a nicer way to go, especially plugging.
Hi Friend

I understand how you feel friend I'm from uk too but heroin overdoses are fatal but addictive too if you come out the other side
I know a mate who is so addicted to it that his life feels only good during that first hit after that it's only so he doesn't feel unwell when needing another hit
I'm not one for needles soz
Peace & Hugs :hug:

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Check with you doctor on everything you decide to try... to kill yourself with?!? Really?
Lmao what a stupid asshole :pfff: He's like one of those people who goes around to wet homeless shelters telling drunk stewbums that Jesus will cure their addictions

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
He's a pro-lifer that's currently going around commenting under all our threads. Already been reported
I think his account has already been banned.

Check with your doctor?! You mean those privileged, uncaring, glorified drug dealers who 'help' with people who have psychological issues by having them locked up, destroying their brains with pharma lab pills, or preventing them a decent exit?

And don't try illegal meds?! Ok, I'll just let doctors destroy and numb my emotional processes with the good, legal ones.
Don't be ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13