• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

urmom22

Feb 25, 2024
So I was looking into sodium nitrite on AB (i'm in u.s.) since amazon and etsy took any listings down. I ordered 1 kg from this company that has been selling for three years and has perfect reviews. When I placed the ordered they altered the name to something else and I have received the shipment where the product is referred to as "pigment white 19". They said they change the name for it to go through customs. I plan on doing the nitrite tests but now I genuinely feel like I got scammed. Did anyone go through anything similar and does it seem legit? If anyone can pm me a genuine sodium nitrite source that ships to the U.S. that would be great! Image

Last edited by a moderator:
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
It's not uncommon for names to be changed on substances when they're shipped from China, which seemingly is a hub for shipping illegal chemicals internationally. I've had a seller offer to change the name of my SN to be something else, so that I would not get welfare checked. They know that SN is considered a questionable substance and may not pass through customs if labeled as SN.

A

Anon1337

Arcanist
Oct 1, 2018
If it turns blood dark brown nitrite is present. So that might tell you if it's something completely different.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Looks legit but test is only way to find out and the way you are casually leaving it open like that is giving me anxiety over here.