• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

orange-waffle

Sep 22, 2023
the 2023 uk law says sodium nitrite is part of reportable poisons , will this mean that if i get sn delivered to my house , could it get raided?

"The Control of Poisons and Explosives Precursors Regulations 2023 introduced new substances to the lists of regulated explosives precursors and poisons. Offences relating to the acquisition, importation, supply, possession and use of the following substances were added and are effective from 1 October 2023:"

will i face any imprisonment for having sn ?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
It's legal, but authorities worry about the use of SN for unintended purposes such as self-poisoning. If you are an individual ordering SN and customs see it's SN, you will likely get a welfare check to make sure you're not suicidal. That means cops are gonna knock at your door to see if you're ok and offer you to go to a psych ward.

O

orange-waffle

Sep 22, 2023
It's legal, but authorities worry about the use of SN for unintended purposes such as self-poisoning. If you are an individual ordering SN and customs see it's SN, you will likely get a welfare check to make sure you're not suicidal. That means cops are gonna knock at your door to see if you're ok and offer you to go to a psych ward.
What do I say if they do come? If I lie wouldn't that also be a crime ?

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
What do I say if they do come? If I lie wouldn't that also be a crime ?
I don't really know, I'm afraid of that too. I tried to ask on the forum but didn't have a real answer. Apparently I shouldn't worry about it as I ordered it within the EU, but one can never be sure.
If I was confronted to such a situation, I would say that's for curing meat. I wouldn't let them inside, I don't think they have the right to search my apartment without my permission (unless they have a search warrant), but again, they're cops, they're above the law lol.
If you lie to them, well, how can they know? If you attempt suicide and die, they can't do anything to you. If you attempt suicide and don't die, I highly doubt they're gonna sue you. You're gonna end up in a psych ward for a while and that's all.

Reactions: orange-waffle
Ash

Ash

Warlock
Oct 4, 2021
Just on the topic of police doing welfare checks.... I'm in the UK and had several welfare checks from the police for suicidal behaviour and they've never once mentioned ward admission. The most they've ever talked about is going to A&E and/or Crisis Team. I've always been compliant so I imagine that things might take a different turn if you're not but the idea of police banging on the door and dragging people off just doesn't match with my understanding of how it works. (I know that legally it's different if you're in a public space but we're talking about being at home.)

Reactions: orange-waffle