• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

LostAngler

Sep 2, 2022
My Source of Sodium Nitrite:

My Source of Caffeine:

This is what I have as a plan thus far;

I'm aiming to Catch the Bus in mid-November, using a blend of the Pink Salt (for obvious reasons), while taking the caffeine pills (to boost my heart rate). I still have to secure a) Ibuprofen (to counteract the pain from the drop in blood pressure; b) some sort of antacid (to help my digestion of the sodium nitrite into my blood stream) and c) some sort of antiemetic (to avoid vomiting).

What do you guys think? Will my pink salt actually work? Caffeine as a zesty little flourish?

Last edited by a moderator:
Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
What is pink salt?
Sodium nitrite SN is another substance. The formula is NANO2

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
My Source of Sodium Nitrite:

My Source of Caffeine:

This is what I have as a plan thus far;

I'm aiming to Catch the Bus in mid-November, using a blend of the Pink Salt (for obvious reasons), while taking the caffeine pills (to boost my heart rate). I still have to secure a) Ibuprofen (to counteract the pain from the drop in blood pressure; b) some sort of antacid (to help my digestion of the sodium nitrite into my blood stream) and c) some sort of antiemetic (to avoid vomiting).

What do you guys think? Will my pink salt actually work? Caffeine as a zesty little flourish?
Sorry to disapoint you but this pink salt only has 6% SN in it. You need 96 to 99%. SN of that high percentage is not pink either, it's white with a hint of yellow. I googled the salt you are using and the description states 6%. If it was actual high percentage SN, you would need to edit or remove these SN photos as sources are not allowed to be shared publically. But yeah, the percentage is too low to do anything other than to use it for cooking.

• Informative
Reactions: Sick of it all, LostAngler, Елена and 1 other person
Venus13

Venus13

-
Oct 2, 2022
Oh man, I'm not sure about that. Increased tachycardia and increased nausea. No thanks.

Reactions: yourrealname
L

LostAngler

Sep 2, 2022
Sorry to disapoint you but this pink salt only has 6% SN in it. You need 96 to 99%. SN of that high percentage is not pink either, it's white with a hint of yellow. I googled the salt you are using and the description states 6%. If it was actual high percentage SN, you would need to edit or remove these SN photos as sources are not allowed to be shared publically. But yeah, the percentage is too low to do anything other than to use it for cooking.
Thanks! I'll keep looking. I saw the ingredients as Salt, Sodium Nitrite and some sort of red dye. Couldn't be too sure on the percentage.

Reactions: lionetta12
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Thanks! I'll keep looking. I saw the ingredients as Salt, Sodium Nitrite and some sort of red dye. Couldn't be too sure on the percentage.
I'd be careful with the caffeine intake, I've overdosed on caffeine accidently before, pills and actual coffee. It was probably the most painful week of my life. Was puking nonstop for the entire week. I didn't really eat anything but the puking wouldn't stop, had to eventually stop drinking water completely as well in hope that it would end. Was so horrible, don't recommend. Worse belly cramps than when I'm on a period.

L

LostAngler

Sep 2, 2022
Apologies about the images for the sourcing and thanks for the advise. Adjusting my plans.

MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Caffeine probably isn't a great idea, nor necessary to be successful. And yeah, not the right stuff unfortunately. Need 99%. Shame, I wish it was pink, that stuff looks pretty!

• Yay!