Status
Not open for further replies.
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Children commit suicide. Pain comes in all ages and all levels of maturity. I would never expect you to gate keep suicide. You know how cold this world can be.

I wouldn't keep out adults I was pointing out the flaw in the logic.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@HorribleFeelings1 I'm not here to argue the ethics of what you did. I just want to wish you well and I hope the best for you in this difficult situation.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Fragile, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I Think rather than educating us on sodium nitrite the op is in a dark place and wants help/attention, which of course is ok but i dont think this post was to help us learn about sn.
I appreciate her telling us what she went through and yes I did learn something from it. I'm grateful to anyone for sharing their experience with SN.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics, cyberlordsumit, Mm80 and 3 others
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
To OP, I hope you're resting well and receiving help.

For new members, do NOT take SN lightly. It is a very lethal substance, even in small doses, and not something you can taste-test or self-harm with. Do NOT go ahead impulsively or if you're not 100% certain with your decision. There is a guide outline for a reason, which can be found in the stickied resources thread. Every item is listed for a reason, so please don't go ahead thinking you won't need them, as has been implied a few times in the forum.

It's fine to post personal experiences, especially if it was painful or traumatic. I think it's a good time to address the fact that members need to take people's word with a grain of salt and thoroughly research a method they're looking into, outside the forum as well.

The last thing I want to address is thread etiquette. This is not the first thread of its kind to be posted, and previous responses from members have come off as harsh, but it's really out of care for the safety of users. Calling out reckless behaviour is fine and constructive criticism is welcome. However mocking (i.e calling OP attention-seeking) or being disrespectful in general is not helpful to anyone. Yes, you're not obligated to be compassionate on this forum, but if what you have to say is insulting and not constructive then just refrain from posting.

All the important issues with the post have been addressed by other members, so I'm going to lock this thread.

• Love
Reactions: cyberlordsumit, HadEnough1974, Lost in a Dream and 4 others
Status
Not open for further replies.