• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElizaEliza123

Looking for a painless way out
Nov 6, 2019
Considering that the protocol is to take a LARGE dose, any pain will be short lived because you'll soon be unconscious. Also, the benzo /opiate combo you mention as a better choice will be really painful when it fails and you have lifelong physical damage (ie. brain and liver damage).

But benzo/opiate/ soma combo is guaranteed pain free. It can even be blissful.

You take a high enough dose and you are not coming back.

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
And they have painful consequences. You think an even higher dose is going to feel good?

Here, intentional suicide case:
"We conclude that the cause of death was severe methemoglobinemia following acute poisoning induced by sodium nitrite."

What is severe methemoglobinemia like?
"decreased availability of oxygen to the tissues. Symptoms are proportional to the methemoglobin level and include skin color changes and blood color changes at levels up to 15% (see the image below). As levels rise above 15%, neurologic and cardiac symptoms arise as a consequence of hypoxia."

"People with severe methemoglobinemia (methemoglobin level above 50%) may exhibit seizures, coma, "

Not fun.

Use your head..... if you faint before you could even feel the harmful effects, then it isn't really suffering. And no kidding..... it's like we're not even trying to end ourselves. Right???

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Nov 3, 2019
But benzo/opiate/ soma combo is guaranteed pain free. It can even be blissful.

You take a high enough dose and you are not coming back.
[citation needed]

Kvotheloner

Kvotheloner

Aug 11, 2019
And they have painful consequences. You think an even higher dose is going to feel good?

Here, intentional suicide case:
"We conclude that the cause of death was severe methemoglobinemia following acute poisoning induced by sodium nitrite."

What is severe methemoglobinemia like?
"decreased availability of oxygen to the tissues. Symptoms are proportional to the methemoglobin level and include skin color changes and blood color changes at levels up to 15% (see the image below). As levels rise above 15%, neurologic and cardiac symptoms arise as a consequence of hypoxia."

"People with severe methemoglobinemia (methemoglobin level above 50%) may exhibit seizures, coma, "

Not fun.

There are tons of intended ingestions on here, and the vast majority of survivals are from being found in which case they have no memory of it, or immediate vomiting because of no ant emetics

Reactions: CrushedHopes
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I was thinking watching Eliza post the same links over and over again, but "life" works too!
Oh ha! See what u mean. Jeez that reveals my authentic mind set-that my response was literally the first thing I thought of :(

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Oh ha! See what u mean. Jeez that reveals my authentic mind set-that my response was literally the first thing I thought of :(
Don't worry, friend—you're not alone.

Reactions: MeltingHeart and CrushedHopes
E

ElizaEliza123

Nov 6, 2019
There are tons of intended ingestions on here, and the vast majority of survivals are from being found in which case they have no memory of it, or immediate vomiting because of no ant emetics

Ah yes I forgot to add to take ondansetron also. All of these things can be ordered from dark web but I have a source for them without having to do that.

trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Ah yes I forgot to add to take ondansetron also. All of these things can be ordered from dark web but I have a source for them without having to do that.
OMG, share plzzzz?

Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
Ah darn im being ignored by a rando who joined yesterday what am I going to do :'c
You people are fucked up. There was a time that you ALSO just joined and you're still a random asshole last time I checked. We all are. Step off the high horse. We are ALL on a suicide forum and people are free to post there opinions without being ridiculed. Fuckin A some of you are like high school bullies. Grow up

Reactions: StuckAF, LonelyLight, sleepy dog and 3 others
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Damn ok even I felt obnoxious on that last one, I think it's time for me to tap out :pfff:

E

ElizaEliza123

Nov 6, 2019
[citation needed]

I have lied on a message board for doctors saying my brother died this way and I wanted to know if he suffered.

They all said he didn't feel a thing.

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Nov 3, 2019
That's awesome. So why is SN a bad CTB method again? I don't think we've learnt our lesson quite yet, sensei.

I have lied on a message board for doctors saying my brother died this way and I wanted to know if he suffered.

They all said he didn't feel a thing.
Ah, good to know. I figured as much with all the link spamming.

Last edited:
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
I feel like a modern-day Sisyphus, doomed to read the same posts and links over and over again.

Reactions: Stan and CrushedHopes
Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019

Not fun.

Seizures are likely to happen no matter how you die. They happen with benzos and opiates too. But your unconscious when you have a seizure, so its not going to be painful. Coma...the prelude to death. Isn't that what we're looking for? Again, I urge you to read the forum posts about how unreliable benzos and opiates are in causing death. If it was reliable, it would be the number one method people wanted to use (that award goes to N).

Reactions: Stan and CrushedHopes
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Nov 3, 2019
You people are fucked up. There was a time that you ALSO just joined and you're still a random asshole last time I checked. We all are. Step off the high horse. We are ALL on a suicide forum and people are free to post there opinions without being ridiculed. Fuckin A some of you are like high school bullies. Grow up
Yeah, but none of them outright lied, nor posted irrelevant reports of non-suicidal people having accidental doses of SN. Oh, and we didn't link spam too. We also didn't threaten to put every person we didn't agree with on the ignore list. Can you please look at the bigger picture before you decide to call us "high school bullies"?

Reactions: Pony
trynacbt

trynacbt

Arcanist
Sep 28, 2019
Go eat shit. I'm here trying to find a good method not get harassed by a bunch of idiots.

Take your sodium nitrite. Have fun with that.
Can I ctb by eating shit???

Reactions: Thorn, Stan, 837 and 1 other person
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Nov 3, 2019
Go eat shit. I'm here trying to find a good method not get harassed by a bunch of idiots.

Oh, yuck. I've been told that feces taste really awful. And if you're trying to find a good method, then look up our resources....... instead of link spamming ad nauseam. With all due respect, starting a thread with that kind of provocative title with literally no sources to back your argument up is ridiculous.

And yeah - some of us intend to take SN with or without your approval, Your Highness.

Reactions: Thorn, Pony, Stan and 1 other person
E

ElizaEliza123

Nov 6, 2019
Seizures are likely to happen no matter how you die. They happen with benzos and opiates too. But your unconscious when you have a seizure, so its not going to be painful. Coma...the prelude to death. Isn't that what we're looking for? Again, I urge you to read the forum posts about how unreliable benzos and opiates are in causing death. If it was reliable, it would be the number one method people wanted to use (that award goes to N).

Please send me examples of people who took a high-dose mix benzos, opiates, somas, and ondansetron and survived.

They don't exist.

People try to kill themselves on benzos alone a lot which is completely futile and nearly impossible.

L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
Why do I feel like I'm watching snippets of a bad remake of Total Recall?

FQqm

Total Recall

Reactions: n0505, Stan, CrushedHopes and 1 other person
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Nov 3, 2019
Please send me examples of people who took a high-dose mix benzos, opiates, somas, and ondansetron and survived.

They don't exist.

People try to kill themselves on benzos alone a lot which is completely futile and nearly impossible.
Your attempts in trying to deter some of us from taking SN is also futile!

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
The one thing I am proud of is helping the introduction of gifs here. You guys make me so proud!

I thought you had hit the ignore button on me!

Reactions: n0505, Astral316 and CrushedHopes
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
Yeah, but none of them outright lied, nor posted irrelevant reports of non-suicidal people having accidental doses of SN. Oh, and we didn't link spam too. We also didn't threaten to put every person we didn't agree with on the ignore list. Can you please look at the bigger picture before you decide to call us "high school bullies"?
Oh I have and you people have treated this new member like shit. They didn't spam. If you had half a brain you'd see they obviously didn't know how to work there messages correctly. And no, what they posted IS relevant, you chose to not see that but the medical field wouldn't agree.
You people acted like immature asshats to a new member, which last I checked you all are new too except a few others who also like to jump in and hang up on anyone who doesn't agree with them. Fucking stupid

Reactions: LonelyLight, Rdc, AngelOfDeath01 and 2 others
E

ElizaEliza123

Nov 6, 2019
Oh I have and you people have treated this new member like shit. They didn't spam. If you had half a brain you'd see they obviously didn't know how to work there messages correctly. And no, what they posted IS relevant, you chose to not see that but the medical field wouldn't agree.
You people acted like immature asshats to a new member, which last I checked you all are new too except a few others who also like to jump in and hang up on anyone who doesn't agree with them. Fucking stupid

My guess is these are emo teenagers who want attention.

R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I am surprised by how much it is promoted as a method here
Thanks for sharing the information. I have some SN and I'm trying to gather as much information as possible to decide whether I want to try to CTB with it.

Reactions: ElizaEliza123
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
The one thing I am proud of is helping the introduction of gifs here. You guys make me so proud!

I thought you had hit the ignore button on me!
I'm glad you're proud, just proves what a immature ass some people can be. Have fun poking fun and creating drama like you always do.

Reactions: StuckAF and ElizaEliza123
E

ElizaEliza123

Nov 6, 2019
Thanks for sharing the information. I have some SN and I'm trying to gather as much information as possible to decide whether I want to try to CTB with it.

You're welcome.

I'm trying to decide between exit bag, doorknob hanging, and opiate/benzo/soma/ondansetron mix.

Orrrrrr... propofol (killed Michael Jackson.) Have had it in anesthesia and it feels like heaven.

I can buy the pills from dealers but for propofol would have to learn to use the dark net.

Reactions: Hunter100
Ame

Ame

あめ
Nov 1, 2019
[citation needed]

I've got you.

From a qualitative thematic analysis of 48 articles with portions that I have bolded for emphasis:

"Findings confirm that non-fatal overdoses involving µ-receptor opioids (including natural, semi-synthetic and synthetic opioids) is an important cause of morbidity among persons who misuse and abuse prescription and/or illicitly-manufactured opioids (e.g., heroin). NFOO [Non-Fatal Opioid-Involved Overdoses] is of clinical consequence due to its association with a wide range of acute and chronic medical complications, including aspiration pneumonia,[2] pulmonary edema,[3] bronchopneumonia,[4] rhabdomyolysis,[5] muscle tissue breakdown, hypoxic brain injury, peripheral neuropathy,[6] renal failure, cognitive impairment, and traumatic injuries sustained during overdose (Darke & Hall, 2003; Ridgway & Pountney, 2007). One study found more than three-quarters of overdose victims reported at least one post-overdose morbidity symptom, including pneumonia, palsy, rhabdomyolysis, pulmonary edema, seizure, or cardiac arrhythmia (Warner-Smith, Darke, & Day, 2002)."
"In some cases, such as when higher dose opioids are consumed or when opioids are taken concurrently with other central nervous system (CNS) depressants (e.g., benzodiazepine), acute respiratory compromise can progress into respiratory distress, cessation of breathing (i.e., apnea), cardiorespiratory collapse, respiratory arrest, and death (Solis et al., 2017; Dassanayake & Michie, 2012). Research indicates that enduring cognitive and physical consequences are associated with NFOO as OIRD progresses from irregular breathing to apnea to the protracted loss of oxygen (Quinn & Abbot, 2014). Hypoxia-related outcomes associated with opioid poisoning include kidney failure, heart complications, neurologic consequences, seizures, nerve damage, temporary motor paralysis, fluid buildup in the lungs, stroke, and pneumonia from inhaling vomitus (Marino et al., 2018; Betts, Ritter, & Kubal, 2012; O'Brien & Todd, 2009; Fitzgerald et al., 2000)."

The focus was on non-fatal overdoses, but it hardly seems to be "free of pain" (as you have claimed) and the enduring consequences should someone be rescued are not something to be taken lightly. Of course, you may choose to go however you like or not at all - that is your right after all - but please be mindful of the content of your posts and consider the validity of your claims.

Last edited:
Reactions: Science Is Scary, Stan and CrushedHopes
Status
Not open for further replies.