• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
I think I might have lost some brain cells reading this thread. That's okay, I think most of them have checked out already.

Reactions: trynacbt, CrushedHopes, khw777 and 1 other person
MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Maybe we should make a new SN megathread about it and ask the mods to pin it.

Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
Search engines show things that show up a lot. so if their posts stay and are collected by one of the search engines bots, this could start being what shows up when SN is searched for. if their goal is to simply spam those link and make it so new people will find links to pain, i could see this having a point? maybe?

MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Also, this thread feels like the SS equivalent of a corporate-wide Reply to All email storm.
"Two adults and their daughter aged five were suddenly taken ill after the midday meal. The adults died before a doctor could reach them and their daughter died shortly after her admission to hospital. It appears they had complained to neighbors of acute abdominal pain and vomiting"
http://swifletresearch.blogspot.com/2011/01/death-by-sodium-nitrite.html?m=

Another: "SUMMARY. A 67-year-old man accidentally ingested 75 g of sodium nitrate. He had instant gastrointestinal symptoms." Poor guy didn't even take deadly amount.

https://casereports.bmj.com/content/2014/bcr-2014-204825

I can find dozens more from of survivors who say it was agonizing but just google it and you will find them.

A laughing reaction for how ignorant you are, definitely.

You are now set to "ignore."
That awkward moment when you block one of the smartest and most active contributors to the site. Lololol

Last edited:
Reactions: CrushedHopes
khw777

khw777

Just trying to catch a bus!
Oct 18, 2019
Also, this thread feels like the SS equivalent of a corporate-wide Reply to All email storm.

That awkward moment when you block one of the smartest and most active contributors to the site. Lololol
Are you talking about our famous Stan

Reactions: CrushedHopes
MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Reactions: BlueWidow, CrushedHopes and khw777
Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
You people are fucked up. There was a time that you ALSO just joined and you're still a random asshole last time I checked. We all are. Step off the high horse. We are ALL on a suicide forum and people are free to post there opinions without being ridiculed. Fuckin A some of you are like high school bullies. Grow up
Idk why you quoted me since I only posted twice in this thread but eliza had me ignored and called ignorant for saying we need a laughing react. I dont see how it makes me an asshole to respond, pretending to be hurt by the blocking.

• Love
Reactions: CrushedHopes and MaybeMaybeKnot
Status
Not open for further replies.