• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
You've been hanging out with your friends or whatever and everything's going fine, and then you have an anxiety attack and you just can't go out today so you lie. Another day goes by and you're still not up for it. A few more days pass and you haven't talked to them, haven't even left your house. But you're starting to feel a little better so you think you'll message someone. But you cant..... "where have you been" "are you ok" yep there's the questions that you just can't deal with. And the anxiety starts all over....

ExitTheMatrix

ExitTheMatrix

First Time?
Sep 22, 2020
It's a cancer of the mind. The mental and physical anguish is horrible, to the point were you want to crawl out of your own skin. I don't even feel like I want to hang out with "friends" anyone. I don't want to talk, I don't want to smile. I don't want one of my friends to listen. I'm sick and tired of explaining. Meeting friends seem so pointless, so shallow. Like you are suffering but you forget it for a few moments. I don't think I want to forget, because I actually think the suffering might wanna tell me something.

Reactions: sadworld
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Yes, I can relate. When I am in public it feels like everyone tries to make fun of me. When I see someone's looking at me, talking, whispering or smiling to each other it triggers my bad memories when I used to be constantly bullied. When I see all these people sizing me up I can't hold back tears, my hands begin to twitch. I always feel the fright and shame. I can't abide in crowd without drugs. In school I abused almost all the time codeine so I was anesthetized. I attended a psychotherapy to overcome this anxiety but it didn't do much.

• Love
Reactions: Life_and_Death
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I had a dear friend reach out to me during one of my lowest periods more than four months ago. I wasn't ready to engage and I was kind of short with him. Now I'd love to see him, but I haven't heard from him since then and I'm scared to even message him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life_and_Death
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
Ran into a crush from middle school this morning.... Did wonders for my anxiety :meh:. I'm not sure why but I find I'm more concerned about people I know then people I don't (unless there's a lot of them ew lol)