• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Time2PackUp

Time2PackUp

Mar 1, 2024
Wish the US could be like Switzerland or Canada, even though Canada apparently is having trouble finding doctors willing to give MAID to the mentally ill, so my understanding is that they put it on halt for mentally ill patients. This disparity in terminally ill versus mentally ill is odd, mentally ill people suffer 24/7 as well, prison of the mind. It's interesting how Americans won't support assisted suicide, and constantly tell those who suffer from mental illness to seek help. The funny thing is how everyone acknowledges that the person has to WANT the help first. So basically, if you don't want the "help", if you don't want to see the only shitty therapists your insurance is willing to pay for tell you a million things you've already heard, if you don't want to hope again because you know you'll be let down like before, if you don't buy into this asinine thinking that there is always hope, and all our lives must be a netflix special that MUST have a happy ending, we just need to live see it. If you don't want the help because you know you can't be fixed. Then guess what? You're abandoned. No other options, no way to relieve yourself of this burden of life. You're just abandoned. I see so many people everyday who have been abandoned. People who love life and want to live always say when helping a mentally ill person you have to make sure you're considering your mental health as well. Which means if you don't want the "help", you'll just be abandoned, people won't deal with you, you'll just be alone. If you seek death, you'll be ridiculed, you'll be looked at as fragile, you'll have to seek "help", or be abandoned. Life is a prison. All I want is a peaceful, comfortable death, I hate society.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Paying someone 15 grand to give me a £10 injection just seems like a scam.

I do emphasise that people prefer not to die alone and its a better with someone like a doctor present. To me it just seems like obscene profit from death.

• Yay!
Reactions: Little_Suzy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's truly so horrible how people suffer so much in this cruel, meaningless existence, yet are denied the option to reliably die in peace, it's unacceptable to me how assisted suicide isn't legalised everywhere as we should be able to choose when we die. It disgusts me how so many humans are against the choice to permanently find peace from the imposition that is existence, I understand feeling trapped here, existence also feels like a prison to me, it'd be such a relief if the option to die in a peaceful way is there.