• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
Does anyone have any tips regarding how to slit your own throat? I don't have my gun anymore sadly but honestly want to experience pain anyway one last time before I go because I feel like I deserve to feel that pain because I'm a loser and just feel like I've screwed up my life. I'm now in debt by $14,000. I'm only 22 and still live with my parents. I make stupid choices and like to buy things like designer clothes, cars, electronics you name it. All that debt is from that kind of stuff I didn't get into that debt from going to college because I didn't even go to school after high school. I'm working already and it's only been 2 weeks of work. At this rate I have realized its going to take me at least a year and a half to get out of debt by working but everyday I go into work my stress and anxiety gets so bad I always start to feel physical pain and that last all day until I leave and for a few hours when I get back home so I don't want to keep going like this.
I've tried everything for stress and anxiety you name it but none of it works.

Last edited:
J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
I'm not sure psychologically you could make the conscious decision to give yourself a permanent smile, as they say. However, I'm sure a simple straightforward stab into the side of your neck where you feel the pulse will take you out.

• Love
Reactions: lonely247
B

bwerner

Nov 23, 2023
You will most likely survive. The hospital will put you under 24/7 "at risk patient" watch while they patch you up. No utensils when eating. Then you are shipped off to a psyche ward for observation and treatment.

IMG 1347

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
J
Does anyone have any tips regarding how to slit your own throat? I don't have my gun anymore sadly but honestly want to experience pain anyway one last time before I go because I feel like I deserve to feel that pain because I'm a loser and just feel like I've screwed up my life. I'm now in debt by $14,000. I'm only 22 and still live with my parents. I make stupid choices and like to buy things like designer clothes, cars, electronics you name it. All that debt is from that kind of stuff I didn't get into that debt from going to college because I didn't even go to school after high school. I'm working already and it's only been 2 weeks of work. At this rate I have realized its going to take me at least a year and a half to get out of debt by working but everyday I go into work my stress and anxiety gets so bad I always start to feel physical pain and that last all day until I leave and for a few hours when I get back home so I don't want to keep going like this.
I've tried everything for stress and anxiety you name it but none of it works.
make sure the blade is sterile and mentally go to the worst experience you've ever had

Make sure you're serious,and remember if you're not there could be hope for you but I don't wanna be one of those people on here .

because this is a method that will make blood pool fast , and make a big mess. So anyone coming will sanction you. You might want to make sure you are in a bathtub? Sitting down in a comfortable position? Make sure blades clean so you don't get a staph infection if you do survive. And I saw a girl once in my group home with a slash from her neck so deep I always couldn't take my eyes off it. She was one of my friends there but super suicidal. Never seen someone attack themselves like that in my life. … she cut deep and it still didn't work either. And left a huge , deep scar. She's one of the strongest people I know but I'm sure it bothers her that everyone asks about the scar.
You will most likely survive. The hospital will put you under 24/7 "at risk patient" watch while they patch you up. No utensils when eating. Then you are shipped off to a psyche ward for observation and treatment.

View attachment 134888
Plastic bag over head? Never heard of that one. Just remember my mom saying , TAKE THAT BAG OFF UR HEAD !😡

Reactions: lonely247
Spike Spiegel

Spike Spiegel

Sep 26, 2022
Is this from a study or just public information. I'm fascinated by the research side of suicide ... and often how much they get wrong. But if you have a link I would appreciate it. Informative post.

S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Is this from a study or just public information. I'm fascinated by the research side of suicide ... and often how much they get wrong. But if you have a link I would appreciate it. Informative post.
It's from a 1995 study by CE Rhyne, DI Templer, LG Brown and NB Peters, "Dimensions of Suicide: Perceptions of Lethality, Time and Agony".

They had a group of 291 lay people and 10 forensic pathologists rate different methods by lethality, time to death and pain level. The table only includes the ratings of the pathologists because the lay people tended to wildly overestimate the lethality of various methods.

It gets copied around a lot here like it's gospel, but it's never been validated by research into actual outcome statistics of successful and unsuccessful attempts. It's just the opinion of ten professionals with experience of dealing with sudden, unexpected and violent deaths.

The version posted here is a screenshot from the most lethal methods page of lostallhope.

Last edited:
lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024

View attachment 134888
I love the chart
Also I was thinking maybe first though stabbing my neck then pulling the blade fully across my throat.
J

make sure the blade is sterile and mentally go to the worst experience you've ever had

Make sure you're serious,and remember if you're not there could be hope for you but I don't wanna be one of those people on here .

because this is a method that will make blood pool fast , and make a big mess. So anyone coming will sanction you. You might want to make sure you are in a bathtub? Sitting down in a comfortable position? Make sure blades clean so you don't get a staph infection if you do survive. And I saw a girl once in my group home with a slash from her neck so deep I always couldn't take my eyes off it. She was one of my friends there but super suicidal. Never seen someone attack themselves like that in my life. … she cut deep and it still didn't work either. And left a huge , deep scar. She's one of the strongest people I know but I'm sure it bothers her that everyone asks about the scar.

Plastic bag over head? Never heard of that one. Just remember my mom saying , TAKE THAT BAG OFF UR HEAD !😡
Dang thats crazy that she survived

Last edited: