• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

taylor321

taylor321

Mar 1, 2020
I expected to be gone by now, maybe it was stupid of me to have hope that another human being would sympathize with my struggle and help me out... I feel dumb cause I wasted so much time, literally months, planning and talking to ppl who ended up bailing on me. I don't feel sorry for the people who post on here like "I just overdosed on vitamins and it didn't work lol"... it's really disgusting and humiliating.
Anyways I'm just scared that I will be left with no options but to die painfully cause of the attention seekers who promised to help me out but just wasted my time on here. Idk, not trying to sound bitter but I'm really just sick of people lying. I feel like I've just been too nice to ppl and it's gonna be my downfall. :notsure: everyone has told me that I'm on my own and nobody can help me but myself, funny coming from someone in college with friends and family and a normal life. There's literally nothing cool or trendy about having nothing to live for, I'm so doneeeeee.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
Were you trying to find a partner?

Reactions: XYZ
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Sorry you got let down. Imo the chances of finding someone online who won't screw you over are a million to one. Sadly, I do believe we are all on our own. We make connections here, we build relations irl, but when it comes down to it, we are completely alone. The only person you can rely on is yourself.

Last edited:
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've talked to a few, they've all backed out.

• Aww..
Reactions: XYZ