• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really is so evil and that makes me want to not exist much more, I see the existence of life as the most horrific tragedy, I find it very tragic how something as harmful, repulsive and cruel as life even exists at all. I find it disturbing how existence has ultimately caused so much endless torture and agony to be experienced all throughout history, the amount of harm existence has caused is simply beyond comprehension, existence is only evil and as I'm aware of such evil only wanting to die feels logical to me especially as I don't want to suffer in any way.

I'd always prefer to not exist than to have the ability to suffer in this evil world, I see existence as an abomination, in fact to me existence itself is nothing more than a virus that causes nothing but cruelty, harm and torture. It disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they are enslaved in this existence.

Existence truly is disturbing as it's the source of all suffering and that's why only eternal nothingness is beautiful to me, I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering and peace from the torturous, futile burden of existing as a human.
All suffering is unacceptable to me which is why I'm disgusted by how humans procreate even know to exist means to suffer all while risking suffering much more at any moment. How could anyone procreate when existence is this evil.

It's horrifying to me how they so harmfully impose existence, just creating so much suffering as a result, they are ultimately responsible for all the suffering that others go through, all of which is meaningless and could have been avoided. If humans had any compassion and awareness this species would had went extinct a long time ago.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Existence really is so evil and that makes me want to not exist much more, I see the existence of life as the most horrific tragedy, I find it very tragic how something as harmful, repulsive and cruel as life even exists at all. I find it disturbing how existence has ultimately caused so much endless torture and agony to be experienced all throughout history, the amount of harm existence has caused is simply beyond comprehension, existence is only evil and as I'm aware of such evil only wanting to die feels logical to me especially as I don't want to suffer in any way.

I'd always prefer to not exist than to have the ability to suffer in this evil world, I see existence as an abomination, in fact to me existence itself is nothing more than a virus that causes nothing but cruelty, harm and torture. It disturbs me how there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they are enslaved in this existence.

Existence truly is disturbing as it's the source of all suffering and that's why only eternal nothingness is beautiful to me, I see suicide as the way to find safety from suffering and peace from the torturous, futile burden of existing as a human.
All suffering is unacceptable to me which is why I'm disgusted by how humans procreate even know to exist means to suffer all while risking suffering much more at any moment. How could anyone procreate when existence is this evil.

It's horrifying to me how they so harmfully impose existence, just creating so much suffering as a result, they are ultimately responsible for all the suffering that others go through, all of which is meaningless and could have been avoided. If humans had any compassion and awareness this species would had went extinct a long time ago.
I get what you say. Life is absurd. I guess the more intelligent and compassionate one is, the less he or she is likely to procreate in today's world. It's probably the uneducated and illiterate (and I mean education in the true sense here, not just going to school or getting a degree) who have children without any real knowledge about what sort of environment they are bringing their progeny into, just like an animal does in the wild only for the offspring to be eaten up by a predator moments after they are born..

Hmm that makes me think..nature was probably always brutal and cruel like this and man's intelligence hasn't done anything to change it for the better.. If anything it has only made it worse. We will always be a planet of creatures fighting over meagre resources for individual gain just like in the jungle, just like the animals do despite all our intelligence. The only thing that can change that is our values - primarily compassion and the prevalence of wisdom on a large scale. The larger the population, the larger the ignorance and the worse off our condition.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I agree. Existence was never meant for me as there's nothing that I like. I don't like anything and never did. I've been suffering all day by just existing and there's nothing that I can do about it. This pain hurts so much and I want to be free from life and all of its hellish acts to me. I just wish to be in permanent non existence so that I don't have to suffer as all dead people cannot suffer. All I wish for is peace in the form of non existence to avoid the hellish hells of existence. I hope I get my peace soon and that you get your peace soon too

A

All_is_in_vanity

Jan 9, 2023
There is a reason. I wholeheartedly believe this place was designed this way. There has to be a reason or purpose for all this evil….. but I know you've said you don't believe in such a thing and I don't like forcing veiws

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
There is a reason. I wholeheartedly believe this place was designed this way. There has to be a reason or purpose for all this evil….. but I know you've said you don't believe in such a thing and I don't like forcing veiws
I think I'd put forth that argument if someone came up with the intelligent design argument.. It makes sense that if someone intelligent designed this place, it has to be a malicious sort of intelligence. I think it's actually just chaos. I think people like Camus and Sartre.. the existentialists got us as close to the factual truth as possible.

B

BardBarrie

Student
Mar 17, 2024
I sometimes wonder if sentience/sapience/consciousness was actually an evolutionary accident; that this reality was just supposed to consist of planets and stars n' shit bumbling about, but then evolution accidentally thrusted consciousness onto biological creatures — and that we've all just been riding this cosmic nightmare since.

Reactions: sserafim