Status
Not open for further replies.
iftheworldwasending

iftheworldwasending

My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoice.
Sep 26, 2020
She is still here @iftheworldwasending
Thank you for sharing so much and in such detail Ava! :)
thank you so much for mentioning me in this <3 the positive in this is i'm so glad AJ can see the support and love she has here and the people who missed her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lilacmoon, Gnip and SpinningSong
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
im so sorry u had to go through all that ); i jst wish for u to reach peace soon ♡

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
This was a very helpful read. I've had my own SN secretly stowed away for months and having some information on it is super nice. Thank you. I'm sorry you went through it, though :<

Reactions: Gnip
suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
I'm so sorry you have to deal with all this. Mental health isn't treated as well as physical health sometimes and it sucks. I hope you can find peace if you still want to. Sending love and light!

• Love
Reactions: Cursed4ever
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I'm glad you are relatively well, @AJ95 . How are your parents treating you now?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brokensaddle, Metalhead, Cursed4ever and 1 other person
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Happy to see you again. Sorry for the failure.
You didn't have time to drink a 2 glasse?
The feeling of vomiting is not displeasant? The dizzy is not anxious?

Last edited:
Reactions: Cursed4ever
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Even though it didn't go well, welcome back AJ.

NA90

NA90

Can you hear the wolf cry in a moonlight night?
Nov 1, 2020
Thanks for letting us know the whole story. Glad it doesn't hurt. I will have to do it when my parents are not around I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brokensaddle and Lostandlooking
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
Thanks for letting us know the whole story. Glad it doesn't hurt. I will have to do it when my parents are not around I guess.
This is in no way a guarantee that it won't hurt. OP threw it all up.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
The SN would've worked even though you had vomited it out. I think the nitrite part stays but the salts get expelled. Seems your parents care a lot about you and still want you home that they took you out of the hospital and now are setting up resident care somewhere else. Methemo level between 50-69% is pretty serious and requires ICU care. Do you remember if the SN that you drank was fully dissolved? Or was it still cloudy?

I survived an SN dose as well last June. I didn't throw up at all and thought I fucked it up or was a dud. My methemo level was 67% and I took 25g on a half bottle of water. Was in a coma for 2 weeks, then psych ward for 5 days.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: dggtscccvfd, less than, Brokensaddle and 5 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I'm sorry you had to go through all of that but I'm really happy to see you back around :heart: That sounds like a lot and I can't imagine going through all of it. We're all here for you if you need us. I hope that you're not in any pain or discomfort right now, definitely take things easy and as they come. Sending big hugs :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Lilacmoon
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
The SN would've worked even though you had vomited it out. I think the nitrite part stays but the salts get expelled. Seems your parents care a lot about you and still want you home that they took you out of the hospital and now are setting up resident care somewhere else. Methemo level between 50-69% is pretty serious and requires ICU care. Do you remember if the SN that you drank was fully dissolved? Or was it still cloudy?

I survived an SN dose as well last June. I didn't throw up at all and thought I fucked it up or was a dud. My methemo level was 67% and I took 25g on a half bottle of water. Was in a coma for 2 weeks, then psych ward for 5 days.

So why did you survive? Someone found you?

Reactions: LastFlowers and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I survived an SN dose as well last June. I didn't throw up at all and thought I fucked it up or was a dud. My methemo level was 67% and I took 25g on a half bottle of water. Was in a coma for 2 weeks,
So you were found and taken to the hospital I guess. Would you have died if not found? Did you have any pain?

Metalhead

Metalhead

Born slippy
Sep 21, 2020

Can I send you a PM ?

Reactions: Marchioness
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
This is in no way a guarantee that it won't hurt. OP threw it all up.
She did not throw it all up. Even the doctor said that she was close to death so she would have died without medical intervention.

Reactions: archipelago, Meditation guide and Lilacmoon
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
So you were found and taken to the hospital I guess. Would you have died if not found?

Yes, a security guard that I thought didn't work night shifts found me in my truck in a parking lot, thought I OD'd on some street drug and called 911. The next attempt will be at a hotel. I just need about 2-4 hours for it to work through my system to ensure a probable brain death.
So why did you survive? Someone found you?

Yes, I don't want to hijack her thread, I'll post it on a separate thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: archipelago, deleted, Marchioness and 2 others
bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Hey I want to discourage people from shaming OP for "not really really wanting to die," letting herself get conveniently found, etc. None of us is as on top of our shit as we want to seem. She just had a pretty intense experience; let's let her be.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: archipelago, Élégie, Xocoyotziin and 11 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
Hey I want to discourage people from shaming OP for "not really really wanting to die," letting herself get conveniently found, etc. None of us is as on top of our shit as we want to seem. She just had a pretty intense experience; let's let her be.

How bloody insensitive some people are!! How would they like it if they'd just been through such a traumatic experience as OP has, and they got a barrage of accusatory messages?? It's shocking and hateful. If anyone's got something to say, then say it on this thread so we can all see it. In fact, if I was AJ, I'd post screenshots so we can all see who the hateful people are!

Reactions: archipelago, TattiQueen, Élégie and 8 others
SpinningSong

SpinningSong

Student
Oct 9, 2020

Were you found or did you call an ambulance ?

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Wow :o
Im so sorry this happened to you. Of course Im glad youre still around but I know you have made your choice and Im really upset at this situation because now that you failed pro lifers will be breathing down your neck and it will be hard to attempt again.
I hate how unpredictable even the proven methods are.
This situation honestly...my worst fear, I just want people to get off my case, SN is not my method but if I were ever to ctb by it I would do it tucked behind the bridge at night or deep in a forest or something, other people finding me in my house, especially my toxic parents? Nopity nope! Sorry, Im making this all about myself again but I really know where youre coming from.
Also the thing about how 'nothing changed, you still want to die and almost dying didnt influence your decision' - this gets me. In order to get help you need to want it, Im over help, I just want to leave this world soon.
Again sorry for being an ass to you earlier on. Best of luck :(
And my blood boils when people post shit like "You apparently didnt want to die cause you crawled to your rescue, should have put you on ignore', wtff. Definitely wont make a goodbye thread!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, antigone_iris, less than and 3 others
Moonbounce

Moonbounce

Prototype
Aug 12, 2020
In order to get help you need to want it, Im over help, I just want to leave this world soon.
This is pretty much me. They can put me on more meds and yell at me to go to therapy but it doesn't change how I feel about life.

• Hugs
Reactions: 0000000000000, Wrennie, Élégie and 5 others
flower

flower

on the moon
Feb 23, 2020
sorry for what you've been through and that it didn't work out, it sounds pretty traumatic and I'm glad you're relatively ok. I saw your goodbye thread after being away for a few months and you seem like a sweetheart, welcome back :heart:

• Hugs
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sounds like quite the ordeal. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I wish the best for you moving forward.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, Isadeth, Sbinalla and 3 others
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Shame it didn't work out for you, welcome back though for what it's worth. Was pleasantly surprised to see you posting again.

Surgeon

Surgeon

anam cara
Mar 2, 2020
Doesn't sound like a nice experience.
Strangely relieving to see your name uncrossed.
Hope things get better

Reactions: antigone_iris, Meditation guide, bov and 3 others
Status
Not open for further replies.