• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Eventually. I want to get the rest of the good days out of my body, first. They keep getting worse.

Reactions: Halo13
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
Well J started diluting it just before he stopped selling but it was still enough for a peaceful death because he would sell it 25 grams a pop. But even still I'm pretty sure the volume is a lot less than that of liquid veterinarian nembutal.

Do you know of anyone else currently selling powdered Nembutal?

M

mutagen5577

May 30, 2019
I really want but i have no courage for it
how many of you already made the decision and actually will do it?
I have the means, and I most definitely will do it. I have no idea how I've lasted as long as I have. I've been suicidal for years, and it still hasn't happened yet because honestly I'm just scared.

Reactions: Kassender
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Do you know of anyone else currently selling powdered Nembutal?
No I don't, but who knows a newer version of the PPH might have a source.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffian and pane
D

Dracorex0

Jun 2, 2019
I'm doing it ASAP but need someone else for my plan so ahh pls help me

Reactions: Karangel25
Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
I won't live through the summer.

Reactions: Karangel25
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I will definitely CTB

Reactions: fisil
Ruffian

Ruffian

Jumpin Jack Flash, it’s a gas gas gas
Jan 16, 2019
How to do what? I got Medicaid through a hospital that I kept going to for emergency med refills. They did all the work. I just had to tell them it was ok to submit the application.
After a serious suicide attempt, my insurance won't cover an outpatient program! Not that I want to even go but wtf?
This is really troubling. After a serious hospital stay you would think they would want you to do some outpatient stuff. I have to look at Medicaid in my state because if I try to file for SSI I won't be working. Again, how to do that is another whole question.

IMALB

IMALB

May 21, 2019
Oh dont even get me started on the VA I am a ARMY veteran honorably discharged for mental health. I am just not gonna open that can...
Yup - agree - that can is a big as the earth itself. So bad - so very bad.

Reactions: PatKat
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
Yes. Maybe this month. September at the latest.
Unless someone cures my chronic illness and pain magically. Then I would stick around a little longer to see if the other aspects of my life improve, though I doubt they would.

• Hugs
Reactions: Halo13
IMALB

IMALB

May 21, 2019
As far as the original question goes, I'm going to do it no doubt. Can't imagine living my life if I didn't.

L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I've been having trouble with it. Though I do hope and plan to do it eventually.

LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Hopefully by the end of the summer.

Reactions: intheend
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
There are just so many ways of failure and that's what I'm mostly afraid of

• Aww..
Reactions: Random and intheend
H

hauntedmosaic

Jun 1, 2019
I really want but i have no courage for it
how many of you already made the decision and actually will do it?

I don't have the motivation and drive to do it. It's just a thought for now. Almost like I'm stuck in limbo. Incredibly unhappy with my life but don't really have the drive to make things better or end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtomicNewt and LMFAO FOCKERS
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
I don't know man... I just don't know.

Reactions: AtomicNewt and AutumnEmbers
L

LMFAO FOCKERS

Lost in Aokigahara
May 26, 2019
I'm doing it ASAP but need someone else for my plan so ahh pls help me
Your posts are way too desperate. They sound somewhere between legal entrapment and desperation. I havent seen any members that would advise CTB under any such circumstances. CTB is your decision and should be done by your hands under rational and logical deep thought. I pray you find peace or you stop soliciting as sooner or later you may cross the boundaries of a forum rule.

Reactions: Bulletwbttrflywings, Superfluous, AtomicNewt and 3 others
D

Dracorex0

Jun 2, 2019
Your posts are way too desperate. They sound somewhere between legal entrapment and desperation. I havent seen any members that would advise CTB under any such circumstances. CTB is your decision and should be done by your hands under rational and logical deep thought. I pray you find peace or you stop soliciting as sooner or later you may cross the boundaries of a forum rule.
ye ye ye, I'll keep my whining about it for the partners thread now

intheend

intheend

May 29, 2019
I have to ctb by the end of the next week. Can't be here any longer.

How are you gonna do it?
I hope this will be my last summer, or at least my last year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
There are just so many ways of failure and that's what I'm mostly afraid of

I dont know if its best to use SN instead of N as SN seems to be more palatable to drink and lot less to drink .
N apparently tastes awfull and you need to drink 2bottles 200mls .
anyone have any info why one may be better to take than the other ???

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I dont know if its best to use SN instead of N as SN seems to be more palatable to drink and lot less to drink .
N apparently tastes awfull and you need to drink 2bottles 200mls .
anyone have any info why one may be better to take than the other ???
When it comes to SN & N I have no idea what I'm talking about, but here's a link with some useful information

Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
For me it's not lack of courage–I can go on autopilot and overcome SI easily. I can't get over the impact it'd have on people I'm close to or in contact with

For me it also a major factor...

It is hard to live but even harder to die...

For now I think I will have the courage to drink N...but I do not have it yet...so maybe if I will be in possesion my courage would fade away...especially since I am on antipsychotics...and there can be interaction between this drugs ...

It is so much easier doing it in Switzerland, everything is easier for rich people...They do not have to drink liquid for injecting animals as their best option...

Reactions: AtomicNewt, Partial-Elf and intheend
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I am. Thought I would be nervous about it seeing as it's only roughly a week away, but strangely still calm.

Reactions: throwaway777
Umi

Umi

Uni Student
May 28, 2019
In my personal situation, I've really got no other better choice. I've just accepted it as something I gotta do. No matter how scared I am.

Reactions: Random, throwaway777 and AtomicNewt
mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
Even though I lack courage, too, I think I am going to do it this month depending on when supplies arrive. Things have just become so intolerable and unacceptable and I get courage from that fact.

Reactions: Random
B

bhav

Mar 23, 2019
I need to do it, but its so hard, it gets frustrating because I want to be gone so far but the simple act takes so much from me, and I have so much fear.

Reactions: throwaway123 and Random
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Yes - it is inevitable. Even without an incurable disease and chronic pain, I'd consider it inevitable.

Reactions: lululoo
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I am going to do it. I just have to. It's not like I have a choice.

Reactions: throwaway777, Kassender, lululoo and 2 others
been_there

been_there

Life cares only for itself.
Jun 5, 2019
No problemo. Once the decisions made everything else becomes easier.