• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
I've been trying to do partial all fucking day (as its more private and comfortable) I've been drinking all day as well to build up the courage to actually go through with it. Its been highly emotional but i hope this is the last of it. I'm actually at the end of my rope-Litterally. Like LITTERALLY. Love you guys soooooooo much, i hope we get to meet again on the the other side <3

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I've been trying to do partial all fucking day (as its more private and comfortable) I've been drinking all day as well to build up the courage to actually go through with it. Its been highly emotional but i hope this is the last of it. I'm actually at the end of my rope-Litterally. Like LITTERALLY. Love you guys soooooooo much, i hope we get to meet again on the the other side <3
My heart reaches out to you @Golden_xx :notsure::hug:
We love you too. :heart:

H

hendry

Jan 4, 2021
Hello, it's funny, today seems like a horrible day, where nothing goes right! I hope ... there's nothing on the other side. Just silence!

I wish everything goes well for you. Hugs

• Love
Reactions: botanormal
Zhontafly

Zhontafly

Student
Jul 16, 2020
May death be a gentleman reaching out to you, embracing you till you reach true lasting peace,

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
Last time I attempted I was blackout drunk. All I did was really hurt myself, and had to stay home because of the obvious bruising and the popped vessels all over my face. I hope everything goes well and farewell friend.