• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

needout

Mar 3, 2024
Hi guys,new member here after looking at the forum for what seems an eternity all be it only 18 months!time to join for any help in ending this madness called life.have tried a few attempts at endgame but obviously failed, partial hanging was a disaster,just couldn't get through the pain barrier, jumping freaked me out from the height needed and drowning was a non starter.a lot of physical problems and mental one aswell,life was fantastic a while ago until shit hit the fan and now the world has litterly collapsed around me, mental health went down hill so fast it was unreal, mobility is fucked medication didn't work nothing did so here I am.friends what's left of them don't understand or relatives,I just want out and ASAP ,period.so I'm down to other methods.all of which are a mind melt aswell, acquiring the resource and actually doing it is the killer if you pardon my phrase,if it wasn't I guess very few people would still be here!so options...I'm no so keen on the more violent methods,co and gas seem tricky for me and prescription meds failure rates seems like a disaster waiting to happen especially with my luck.the best being N is just not available so thats pretty much off the table which leaves sn.not fool proof but better chance than some others.
PROBLEM.. getting my hands on the dam stuff,UK here so it's from what I can read up on you guys have a hard time to put it mildly getting it,goldust now.i get blocked at every turn searching for it, reading everyone's comments I ain't the only one and being tormented trying to do so.well I guess now I'm properly in some one might point me in the right direction at some stage cause I need out no matter what the financial cost is ,at least I have one thing left is still the ability to pay what ever it takes to get it, although with my mental health records,I really can't afford any more welfare checks or it game over and involuntary hospital trip this time for sure.cheers guys.
Thankyou friend.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Guy_Smiley
wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
alternatives would be nitrogen, helium or argon with an exit bag or hang.
3 meters of rope, a jump of at least 2 meters, instant death from a broken neck, if you use a stool you will die from strangulation, slow and painful death

N

needout

Mar 3, 2024
Yeah I was researching the gas method for a long time,as it seems to be alot less painful than hanging!the set up beat me though, complicated getting all the gear to work together for me and tricky to hide in the house would be near impossible, hanging by neck break just sounds way to risky and SI was horrendous when I did partial,I know it could be quick ,small amount of time in alot of pain but long term gain if you know what I mean.think all though not fool proof and nothing is sn seems to be more my options but anything is up for careful consideration even after studying them all for so long,thankyou for your post,may i ask what's your chosen method?

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
A one cubic meter cylinder would be easy to hide, all you would need is a pressure regulator and a chicken roasting bag.
I have chosen the inert gas method because it is safer for the body, painless and clean.
safe for whoever finds the body

Last edited:
N

needout

Mar 3, 2024
Helium then,that looks interesting, getting nitrogen here is slightly easier but still tricky for me, hoping that system works for you,and the wine,nice touch

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
You can research welding, argon is used in mig welding, an industrial cylinder has purity above 99%, helium is a little more difficult, nitrogen is used in refrigeration.
the image is from an amazon ebook

N

needout

Mar 3, 2024
Iv looked into that,only from the posts mostly from here,the Pro and con and cons of exit bags or face mask,the regulators needed,hoses etc,got totally lost after a while!wish I had the capability of stringing all that together!seems like peaceful enough way to go given the end result.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really dreadful what you've been through so I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just cease existing in peace, I hate how it has to be so unnecessarily difficult to die.