• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chikitawita

Chikitawita

A little about me
Dec 2, 2021
I found SN for cheap! but wondering about the filmerine in it. When I search it on google, look what it says "Filmerine is used as part of an intravenous mixture with sodium thiosulfate to treat cyanide poisoning"

These are the ingredients

Formula NaNO2, CAS 7632-00-0, Synonyms: Nitrous acid, sodium salt, sodiumnitrite, Erinitrit, Filmerine

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
Other users have used that one from what I've seen. As it says, I think it is just a synonym. Aka, another word for SN. SN is NaNo2.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
If that's the one from the jungle site which if I remember correctly someone ended up with a failed attempt with this SN cause they said something about that since it was shipped from overseas that it got ruined on its way probably due to the weather and such. The title of the thread was called something like "I failed SN and I don't know why?"