• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

perdredenord

perdredenord

he/him • wishing for a will to live
Dec 26, 2020
when I made the order, my plans were to go find an isolated place to stay for a month or two, preferably close to the person I have had a loving relationship and connection with over the past two years, long distance - with the SN in my pocket if I still felt it wasn't worth it after spending that time.
However, the past week has been one of the worst of my life, for many personal reasons and health reasons, and home reasons.
I told that person I wanted to talk to them about a time-sensitive plan to visit them, and they told me they would make the time... that was six days ago. They don't message me unless I message them, and not for more than one or two messages, where they have repeatedly said "I might have time, I'll let you know", and then simply not responded to me again.
I think that really tells me all I need to know about them wanting it to be real. At this point, I'm starting to wonder if it's always been like this for our relationship.
To top it off, my roommate hid half a tab of LSD in a caramel with intent to eat it later. Guess who fucking ate the caramel. And my roommate was already tripping, and is just trying to have a good time after I ruined her trip on New Years with my anxiety, and she panicked about it, so I told her not to worry about it. And I certainly can handle half a tab, but it really does bring out the emotions so much stronger, and I really wasn't expecting to be fucking tripping tonight and I have to deal with it alone.
I think at this point, I might just clean up as much of my shit so my poor roommates don't have to deal with it, and get a hotel next weekend.
What the fuck is the point of keeping up with this? Not a single fucking person cares. It's always random people who don't know me whining about how I should keep going - when in reality, no one has actively tried to talk to me or otherwise be in my life, even as an online, sometimes-friend, in several months.
I'm genuinely alone and I think I'm making things worse by staying here longer, thinking that somehow things will get better.
They can't. Not for me.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Oh dear! My SN will be coming by Monday or Tuesday too! I'm so nervous!
Anyway, I've been told that when you have it that close and available for you, you might "postpone" your ctb.
I dunno what will happen but I'm supposed to die on January, the 21st.

All in all, wish you the best your plan and hope you can be at peace!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
perdredenord

perdredenord

he/him • wishing for a will to live
Dec 26, 2020
Oh dear! My SN will be coming by Monday or Tuesday too! I'm so nervous!
Anyway, I've been told that when you have it that close and available for you, you might "postpone" your ctb.
I dunno what will happen but I'm supposed to die on January, the 21st.

All in all, wish you the best your plan and hope you can be at peace!!!
I'm honestly the calmest I've ever been. I'm steadily removing all of my accounts from everything, breaking down bank accounts, getting rid of my things... I've never felt like this before. I'm certainly hoping I don't bitch out of this one, like I keep doing.

is there any significance to the 21st for you? <3 and I hope the same for you! Would love to keep in touch with you until then

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm honestly the calmest I've ever been. I'm steadily removing all of my accounts from everything, breaking down bank accounts, getting rid of my things... I've never felt like this before. I'm certainly hoping I don't bitch out of this one, like I keep doing.

is there any significance to the 21st for you? <3 and I hope the same for you! Would love to keep in touch with you until then

I've chosen 21 because it's a number who keeps stalking me 24/7. I see it everywhere! And this is year 2021 so... I might have to die on a 21st of any month! But 21 no matter what lol.

It seems you have a good plan. I'm glad to hear that.

Wish you the very best!