• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
So I have been reading up on some stuff and happened across Sodium Azide as a quicker method than SN. Yes it is used in air bags as the exploding chemical and such but death has been researched to happen quicker. Didn't see it in the SN megathread so thought I'd ask about thoughts or if anyone knows anything.

Read about a study that a guy took 8g one day and despite all rescue attempts he was dead 3.5 hours later, even with a gastrointestinal lavage. It is a pdf so I couldn't link it. Average death is 40 min to 3.5 days (higher doses of course is quicker death) from 1.5-20 g.

Edit: Another study with more links:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/2818717/

I know the doc PN says SN is better than Azide even though SN is reversible and Azide is not. SN has a better rating on the exit scale.

So, thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oblivion Lover, Sixfeetunder, Kdawg2018 and 5 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
SA as youve stated is explosive so as i saw in its megathread that put a fair few people off and sourcing it im some places was a problem

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner, Kdawg2018, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
J

JohnDoe1

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2018
According to PPeH, SA is more reliable than SN...but, a little less peaceful than SN...

• Hugs
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner, Kdawg2018, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
in SA is much harder to find a reliable source
on apcpure sale of SA is restricted to the general public, the alternative is getting it from ebay\amazon made by some guy in his homelab without any way to verify its quality

Reactions: throwaway777, Kdawg2018 and Lifeisatrap
SiArc

SiArc

sassy and sarcastic-y
Dec 10, 2018
Guess I will just keep with the SN then. Thank you all for the replies!

Reactions: sif, Kdawg2018, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Dutch

Dutch

Student
Feb 13, 2019
SA as youve stated is explosive so as i saw in its megathread that put a fair few people off and sourcing it im some places was a problem
Yes it can explode, same as SN but it is less powerfull.

• Aww..
Reactions: DyslexicForeigner
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
in SA is much harder to find a reliable source
on apcpure sale of SA is restricted to the general public, the alternative is getting it from ebay\amazon made by some guy in his homelab without any way to verify its quality

Damn, I was going to order it off amazon but I wasn't aware of that. I think I'll pass. Unfortunately, N is not an option for me.

Reactions: Baskol1