• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
Hi. I'm seriously thinking of using SN, but I'm afraid that if it goes wrong I'll have permanent damage. I tried using medication once and I didn't have any sequelae, although the amount was so huge that it could kill a horse (I don't know how I survived).

My fear is that I'll throw up.

Could someone please enlighten me about SN and permanent damage?

Note: I've already read the MegaThread on SN and saw that I have to take some medications, such as propranolol, fasting etc.

Reactions: davidtorez, deadtomorrow and JKFleck
M

mr7861p

May 12, 2024
If you're worried about throwing up, you need to take an AE. It needs to be dopamine agonist such as Metoclopramide. However it does seem to be hard to source at the moment.

With regards to permanent damage if it fails, there hasn't been any cases of permanent damage only a hospital admission and potentially a physch ward.

Sorry couldn't be much more help.

Reactions: bussy and 007Bob
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Someone asked a very similar question or another thread the other day. You might find some answers here.
Also

Reactions: cowboypants
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Hi. I'm seriously thinking of using SN, but I'm afraid that if it goes wrong I'll have permanent damage. I tried using medication once and I didn't have any sequelae, although the amount was so huge that it could kill a horse (I don't know how I survived).

Note: I've already read the MegaThread on SN and saw that I have to take some medications, such as propranolol, fasting etc.
Possibly most of the pills were not absorbed by the body, that's why it didn't kill you before the stomach pump that I assume they did, that really leaves you feeling sick.

I have not known cases of SN and permanent damage, but I have known several cases of people who vomited, this occurs during the first 10 minutes approximately, after that time it is more difficult to vomit, if you take antiemetics it should be almost impossible, by then the stomach has already processed quite a lot of SN but you don't notice it, so you drink another glass with the chosen dose and then no one warned about vomiting, they simply died.

Reactions: Relic
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
Permanent damage with SN can occur, any method that deprives the body of oxygen can cause brain damage. Antiemetics can help, id advise against SN to anyone who has a sensitive stomach or suffers from gatroparesis.

This site has an infatuation with SN, so i recommend reaidng medical documentation of both successful and unsuccessful attempts for more unbiased information about the method and its risks.
If you're worried about throwing up, you need to take an AE. It needs to be dopamine agonist such as Metoclopramide. However it does seem to be hard to source at the moment.

With regards to permanent damage if it fails, there hasn't been any cases of permanent damage only a hospital admission and potentially a physch ward.

Sorry couldn't be much more help.
it can absolutely cause permanent damage, same way as any method that prevents oxygen from reaching the brain and other body parts and organs.

Reactions: annointed_towers, wyo777 and Forveleth
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Reactions: lnlybnny, Superdeterminist, Relic and 1 other person
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
It's quite reliable and almost painless, better than jumping or hanging...
we dont have statistics for reliability. we have anecdotal evidence and nothing more, and the inherent flaws in the evidence can be seen clearly because its all from anonymous forum members. we dont really know the survival rate. its definitely better than hanging/ jumping but thats a low bar. there is quite a bit of medical documentation of SN deaths but also of survivals. theres also several people on here, myself included, who have survived SN. In my case fine motor function was impaired and has not recovered, otherwise i consider myself lucky to have sustained minimal permanent damage, considering the mechanism SN works by.
we dont have statistics for reliability. we have anecdotal evidence and nothing more, and the inherent flaws in the evidence can be seen clearly because its all from anonymous forum members. we dont really know the survival rate. its definitely better than hanging/ jumping but thats a low bar. there is quite a bit of medical documentation of SN deaths but also of survivals. theres also several people on here, myself included, who have survived SN. In my case fine motor function was impaired and has not recovered, otherwise i consider myself lucky to have sustained minimal permanent damage, considering the mechanism SN works by.
we also have minimal evidence of the peacefulness of SN. same bias there as with all methods: only people who survive the method can say anything about how it felt taking it. in my experience it was very unpleasant.

we also have minimal evidence of the peacefulness of SN. same bias there as with all methods: only people who survive the method can say anything about how it felt taking it. in my experience it was very unpleasant.
this case report, for example:

"The patient reported losing consciousness after ingestion and waking up in his own vomit and feces. He felt confused and called EMS. In the emergency department (ED), the patient acknowledged nausea, vomiting, and bowel incontinence. He complained of severe diffuse abdominal pain that was 8/10 in severity."

Last edited:
Reactions: broth0100 and wyo777
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024

"The patient reported losing consciousness after ingestion and waking up in his own vomit and feces. He felt confused and called EMS. In the emergency department (ED), the patient acknowledged nausea, vomiting, and bowel incontinence. He complained of severe diffuse abdominal pain that was 8/10 in severity."
What was your SN regimen?

bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
What was your SN regimen?
pretty standard. theres guides, id rather not write my own here. Antiemetics frequently dont work, depending on their mechanism. I think that was the point of failure for me, as i dont have very fast stomach emptying due to not eating much in general, so meto didnt speed that up enough.

im not here to debate or argue, or to detail my own experience and have it analyzed and picked apart, since it was traumatizing for me. im just providing info because i dont feel this forum does a sufficient job of providing sufficient information, and often presents information as fact with no proof, which was done earlier in this thread. being pro-choice includes providing information required for people to make an informed choice and disclosing when there isnt statistics or information.

• Hugs
Reactions: DolerDolerDoler, broth0100, LaVieEnRose and 2 others
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
pretty standard. theres guides, id rather not write my own here. Antiemetics frequently dont work, depending on their mechanism. I think that was the point of failure for me, as i dont have very fast stomach emptying due to not eating much in general, so meto didnt speed that up enough.

im not here to debate or argue, or to detail my own experience and have it analyzed and picked apart, since it was traumatizing for me. im just providing info because i dont feel this forum does a sufficient job of providing sufficient information, and often presents information as fact with no proof, which was done earlier in this thread. being pro-choice includes providing information required for people to make an informed choice and disclosing when there isnt statistics or information.
I managed to find a video of a girl who took SN and died in 40 minutes, she recorded the whole process with 25g. I like to think that the method is reliable, recently a very dear SS partner had a devastating success for many. If 1 glass doesn't kill you, 2 will (after vomiting) it is clear that in your case something went wrong, but you don't want to say why. We won't force you to do it, but it doesn't help the statistics.

Reactions: rozeske, LADY007, Relic and 2 others
pocket7

pocket7

May 31, 2024

Reading this I started to question wether I want ctb with SN. Because I don't want to end up with permanent damage in case I fail attempt. Are there more cases written in this forum with people who suffered permanent damage from SN?

Reactions: JKFleck
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
I managed to find a video of a girl who took SN and died in 40 minutes, she recorded the whole process with 25g. I like to think that the method is reliable, recently a very dear SS partner had a devastating success for many. If 1 glass doesn't kill you, 2 will (after vomiting) it is clear that in your case something went wrong, but you don't want to say why. We won't force you to do it, but it doesn't help the statistics.
i did say why, i have delayed stomach emptying, due to a long term eating disorder. thats a very common condition, Theres natural variability in stomach emptying time due to serveral factors, and meto is not 100%. youre right that 1 dose will likely be lethal, but if you vomit after a certain amount has been absorbed you will be in for a longer, more painful death than is generally reported, extending the time it will take to die, and giving the body a chance to react which is a very uncomfortable experience. I'm a very determined person, and it was too much pain, panic (due to feeling as if i was suffocating and retching too badly to breath much). I was also retching too badly to take another dose.

But that was all due to a very common condition, that most people who have dont even know they have. and other common conditions from anxiety to acid reflux could act as a similar variable.

is it more likely that it will be peaceful than be like what happened to me? i think so. My only point here is think critically and understand that there are biases and a lack of reliable evidence here to confirm that my experience and other's experiences with SN survival are anomalies. Take the case report i linked for example, the person woke up after passing out. if you are passing out, a lethal amount has been absorbed. Based on the fact that people have woken up after passing out, there is a significant difference in a lethal dose and a peaceful lethal dose. based on my experience, ending up in that in between is horrible, and several variable are at play that people dont have control over and may now be aware of. I just think people should be aware of the risks, and be suspicious of the confidence people have in this method despite lack of evidence.
i did say why, i have delayed stomach emptying, due to a long term eating disorder. thats a very common condition, Theres natural variability in stomach emptying time due to serveral factors, and meto is not 100%. youre right that 1 dose will likely be lethal, but if you vomit after a certain amount has been absorbed you will be in for a longer, more painful death than is generally reported, extending the time it will take to die, and giving the body a chance to react which is a very uncomfortable experience. I'm a very determined person, and it was too much pain, panic (due to feeling as if i was suffocating and retching too badly to breath much). I was also retching too badly to take another dose.

But that was all due to a very common condition, that most people who have dont even know they have. and other common conditions from anxiety to acid reflux could act as a similar variable.

is it more likely that it will be peaceful than be like what happened to me? i think so. My only point here is think critically and understand that there are biases and a lack of reliable evidence here to confirm that my experience and other's experiences with SN survival are anomalies. Take the case report i linked for example, the person woke up after passing out. if you are passing out, a lethal amount has been absorbed. Based on the fact that people have woken up after passing out, there is a significant difference in a lethal dose and a peaceful lethal dose. based on my experience, ending up in that in between is horrible, and several variable are at play that people dont have control over and may now be aware of. I just think people should be aware of the risks, and be suspicious of the confidence people have in this method despite lack of evidence.
Also: my secondary point here you demonstrated when you said withholding information about my personal experience effects the statistics. thats not how data works. Its anecdotal evidence i could share, but same as the report of people dying peacefully and people watching videos of it, its not as reputable as statstics from case reports and medical documentation, which exists for other methods but theres very little for SN. Theres a lack of understanding here due to the nature of the site that results in a disregard for data or lack thereof and when such a serious thing is on the line its important to be mindful of that.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsalittlecold and wyo777
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I think all failed attempts are due to people not following the instructions properly or SN is not of the necessary quality. This is poison, like N or cyanide.

The person who woke up? Surely what he took was not pure enough, he vomited unconscious and could not take another dose. No one ever took the 3rd dose, or at least I have not found any case.

Don't take it the wrong way but honestly, it seems like you want people to distrust the most "humane" method we have and save some lives. I don't think that making people who want to use this method doubt more will help them. Instructions + purity + no vomiting = success. But if you vomit, another dose and it's done.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Take the case report i linked for example, the person woke up after passing out. if you are passing out, a lethal amount has been absorbed. Based on the fact that people have woken up after passing out, there is a significant difference in a lethal dose and a peaceful lethal dose. based on my experience, ending up in that in between is horrible, and several variable are at play that people dont have control over and may now be aware of. I just think people should be aware of the risks, and be suspicious of the confidence people have in this method despite lack of evidence.
Save for the fact that this particular case has been discussed more than once on this forum, in fact, it's been brought up more times than any other medical report I've ever see.

Now, regarding the risks associated with sn, I think it's a good thing for anyone who even considers this method to know that it isn't going to be without pain and at the risk of sounding like a broken record, doing your own research is essential to ascertaining if it is the right method for yourself without being overly reliant on others to give answers to questions which can falsely give the impression that it isn't without much risk.

• Love
Reactions: wyo777, Relic, bluedream and 3 others
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
Save for the fact that this particular case has been discussed more than once on this forum, in fact, it's been brought up more times than any other medical report I've ever see.

Now, regarding the risks associated with sn, I think it's a good thing for anyone who even considers this method to know that it isn't going to be without pain and at the risk of sounding like a broken record, doing your own research is essential to ascertaining if it is the right method for yourself without being overly reliant on others to give answers to questions which can falsely give the impression that it isn't without much risk.
I think all failed attempts are due to people not following the instructions properly or SN is not of the necessary quality. This is poison, like N or cyanide.

The person who woke up? Surely what he took was not pure enough, he vomited unconscious and could not take another dose. No one ever took the 3rd dose, or at least I have not found any case.

Don't take it the wrong way but honestly, it seems like you want people to distrust the most "humane" method we have and save some lives. I don't think that making people who want to use this method doubt more will help them. Instructions + purity + no vomiting = success. But if you vomit, another dose and it's done.

That doesnt
That case i linked because it was similar to my experience with surviving. its similar to the cases of other members ive spoken to who survived. were on the same page here mostly, i just think people should do their own research.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
That case i linked because it was similar to my experience with surviving. its similar to the cases of other members ive spoken to who survived. were on the same page here mostly, i just think people should do their own research.
I agree, I just wish that would be more of the of a norm where people do their own research. That said, your experience is familiar to me among others, I've read about both sides of sn, the bad experiences and the not so bad ones, best to get a rounded idea of what can go wrong.

• Hugs
Reactions: DefinitelyReady, Relic, bluedream and 1 other person
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019

When you basically say "every failure is user error" thats something you can never find actual reliable info to support, only claims. Its comforting to think that theres a totally peaceful method and the only way itd fail is if you screw up, but it seems like youre saying you dont care about any evidence that opposes what you want to think. User error is common, my case wasnt. and if youre seriously trying to say there are no outliers you neednt be reading this because you arent getting my point that absolutes like that are an indicator that people arent working with data on this.

You read my reply, all my experience and research indicates my failure was associated with a common medical condition i have. DO not disrespect what was a horrible experience by dismissing it as user error, especially when you can read in the guides you seem to regard so highly that there is debate on stomach conditions such as acidity (which is affected by several common issues).

notice that i used words like indicate, and experience, because im not so deluded about how information and biases work to speak in absolutes about anything as serious as this.

Reactions: wyo777 and Goku Black
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
When you basically say "every failure is user error" thats something you can never find actual reliable info to support, only claims. Its comforting to think that theres a totally peaceful method and the only way itd fail is if you screw up, but it seems like youre saying you dont care about any evidence that opposes what you want to think. User error is common, my case wasnt. and if youre seriously trying to say there are no outliers you neednt be reading this because you arent getting my point that absolutes like that are an indicator that people arent working with data on this.

You read my reply, all my experience and research indicates my failure was associated with a common medical condition i have. DO not disrespect what was a horrible experience by dismissing it as user error, especially when you can read in the guides you seem to regard so highly that there is debate on stomach conditions such as acidity (which is affected by several common issues).

notice that i used words like indicate, and experience, because im not so deluded about how information and biases work to speak in absolutes about anything as serious as this.
I think this is quite valuable and anyone should also open their mind to outliers, sure it's been a mantra that sn doesn't fail if you follow the protocol but that doesn't mean it's a guarantee even if you do everything right, like all things, it's a risk.

Reactions: wyo777 and bluedream
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
all my experience and research indicates my failure was associated with a common medical condition i have
I have not talked about your attempt, it is clear that your stomach empties more slowly than usual, I have not blamed you for not having followed the instructions, however, if you knew that your stomach suffered from this condition, did you not think about fasting longer? or vomiting hours before to empty it and begin the fast?

I am not disrespecting your attempt, I am only giving my opinion on the failed cases, I apologize if you got that impression, it may also be that the translator does not convey well what I am trying to express.

Currently the guides advise against antacids, the most important thing is fasting and EO, the rest of the medications are to lessen the pain of headache, anxiety or high blood pressure. I see many failed attempts where EO is not taken... as I said, I suspect that the majority of failed attempts are due to the reasons already mentioned, probably by doing an exhaustive study it would be discovered that in a greater percentage of the failures, the purity was not the indicated one or that the SN was altered by poor storage.

We will never know, because people who fail cannot or do not want to publish their failure or the data they may discover. I do not think that if I fail, I would check the purity of the product, buy from another source and try again. But I would warn about the unreliable source first, of course.

Reactions: bluedream
bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
I have not talked about your attempt, it is clear that your stomach empties more slowly than usual, I have not blamed you for not having followed the instructions, however, if you knew that your stomach suffered from this condition, did you not think about fasting longer? or vomiting hours before to empty it and begin the fast?

I am not disrespecting your attempt, I am only giving my opinion on the failed cases, I apologize if you got that impression, it may also be that the translator does not convey well what I am trying to express.

Currently the guides advise against antacids, the most important thing is fasting and EO, the rest of the medications are to lessen the pain of headache, anxiety or high blood pressure. I see many failed attempts where EO is not taken... as I said, I suspect that the majority of failed attempts are due to the reasons already mentioned, probably by doing an exhaustive study it would be discovered that in a greater percentage of the failures, the purity was not the indicated one or that the SN was altered by poor storage.

We will never know, because people who fail cannot or do not want to publish their failure or the data they may discover. I do not think that if I fail, I would check the purity of the product, buy from another source and try again. But I would warn about the unreliable source first, of course.
Sorry if misunderstood you. An yeah, but the fact that the guides change their guidelines on things despite a lack of medical research on those things is again an indicator that we're working with unreliable evidence here, both for and against certain things and the method in general. I'm a methodical person so i found a sense of security over breaking down my own attempt and finding the point of failure, which im confident about. I started with the more common points of failure and rules them out one by on until i arrived at the conclusion that, considering my medical history, the antiemetic and fasting, (my stomach was empty before the attempt) the point of failure was that the antiemetic did not increase my stomach emptying enough for the SN to make it to the small intestine where absorption is more efficient. and since delayed stomach emptying as a condition and as an irregular occurrence is common, i think its important to counteract this narrative on here that encourages so much blind faith in the method.

Also, i feel i should note that the entire reason behind this issue with unreliable data is the stigma around suicide, but that being the case we should be inherently suspicious of any method and the lack of that concerns me greatly because i have lost things due to brain damage, despite being lucky it wasnt worse. I dont want that happening to others.

Reactions: Goku Black
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
The problem is that I don't think that medical studies can be done on the method. There are few volunteers, few doctors willing to analyse it... we only have ourselves. It's a shame, perhaps in the future people who want to die will be allowed to do so, without the need for fatal or mortal diagnoses to access it.

Reactions: itsalittlecold
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024

You try to convince Yourself that it will be quick and painless. You are ignoring facts and ignoring people who done it. I understand You, i want it to be peaceful and painless as well....but...it is not always like that.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
You try to convince Yourself that it will be quick and painless. You are ignoring facts and ignoring people who done it. I understand You, i want it to be peaceful and painless as well....but...it is not always like that.
I am not unaware of it, I have medication for headaches and panic, I know it is not always painless, it depends on each person, but my determination is big, I will endure what I need if it brings me eternal happiness.

Fortunately or unfortunately I have a good tolerance to immediate physical pain, another thing is permanent pain (back pain for weeks) but here I must tell you an anecdote, and it is that they peeled my leg like a banana to scrape the pus from the muscle, bones slowly welding with the help of calcium, supporting even without a solid weld... I have suffered a lot of pain, this will be nothing, I am convinced of it.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Just a reminder to please be cordial...

• Love
Reactions: bluedream and Forveleth
D

Dark-Knight

Student
Feb 18, 2023
Sorry if misunderstood you. An yeah, but the fact that the guides change their guidelines on things despite a lack of medical research on those things is again an indicator that we're working with unreliable evidence here, both for and against certain things and the method in general. I'm a methodical person so i found a sense of security over breaking down my own attempt and finding the point of failure, which im confident about. I started with the more common points of failure and rules them out one by on until i arrived at the conclusion that, considering my medical history, the antiemetic and fasting, (my stomach was empty before the attempt) the point of failure was that the antiemetic did not increase my stomach emptying enough for the SN to make it to the small intestine where absorption is more efficient. and since delayed stomach emptying as a condition and as an irregular occurrence is common, i think its important to counteract this narrative on here that encourages so much blind faith in the method.

Also, i feel i should note that the entire reason behind this issue with unreliable data is the stigma around suicide, but that being the case we should be inherently suspicious of any method and the lack of that concerns me greatly because i have lost things due to brain damage, despite being lucky it wasnt worse. I dont want that happening to others.
Do you think sn is a more reliable method compared to others? Also do you think not taking an antiemetic could work and kill you if you fast for long enough? I read the other messages you posted on this thread, it's true there's not a lot of evidence about this method. I'm just curious to see what your opinion is

Reactions: bluedream
persimmon

persimmon

Student
Jan 21, 2024

There's a well-sourced thread here on how vomiting has rarely been reported as a cause of failure with SN. The data's open to interpretation of course but I found it fairly persuasive.

Kta1994

Kta1994

Experienced
Apr 25, 2019
Permanent damage with SN can occur, any method that deprives the body of oxygen can cause brain damage. Antiemetics can help, id advise against SN to anyone who has a sensitive stomach or suffers from gatroparesis.

This site has an infatuation with SN, so i recommend reaidng medical documentation of both successful and unsuccessful attempts for more unbiased information about the method and its risks.

it can absolutely cause permanent damage, same way as any method that prevents oxygen from reaching the brain and other body parts and organs.
I have slow digestion but its the only method i have plus i have AEs

bluedream

bluedream

Sep 15, 2019
Do you think sn is a more reliable method compared to others? Also do you think not taking an antiemetic could work and kill you if you fast for long enough? I read the other messages you posted on this thread, it's true there's not a lot of evidence about this method. I'm just curious to see what your opinion is
compared to say, hanging? yeah. it also depends on the way youre comparing though, any method has less reliability the more points of failure it has. If we only consider perfect SN cases ofc youre going to have skewed data that makes the method look perfect, but in reality the SN could be bad, the AE could fail, and individuals health conditions are also variables. so if you compare the points of potential failure of SN vs hanging, you do end up with SN looking less reliable just due to the additional complexity of the method. It's like how a car with more parts is more likely to have problems in anything except a perfect world. and it also depends on ur definition of reliability, do you only care about it being lethal, or do you also care about how reliably peaceful it is? I'm confident its a lethal method most of the time, im not confident its a peaceful method most of the time.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
compared to say, hanging? yeah. it also depends on the way youre comparing though, any method has less reliability the more points of failure it has. If we only consider perfect SN cases ofc youre going to have skewed data that makes the method look perfect, but in reality the SN could be bad, the AE could fail, and individuals health conditions are also variables. so if you compare the points of potential failure of SN vs hanging, you do end up with SN looking less reliable just due to the additional complexity of the method. It's like how a car with more parts is more likely to have problems in anything except a perfect world. and it also depends on ur definition of reliability, do you only care about it being lethal, or do you also care about how reliably peaceful it is? I'm confident its a lethal method most of the time, im not confident its a peaceful method most of the time.
if you're willing to talk about it, do you plan to attempt again after failing SN? if so, what is your method of choice now that SN is ruled out for you? thank you