• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tev

Sep 7, 2020
Anyone know how to get hold of SN in England, having no luck....

Reactions: Ulisses
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I'm sure there are a few places. Don't know if they'll supply to a person rather than a business, but I found one pretty easily.

Reactions: tev
T

tev

Sep 7, 2020
I'm sure there are a few places. Don't know if they'll supply to a person rather than a business, but I found one pretty easily.
Yeah it's only available to businesses :/

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Its certainly getting more difficult. I got mine from an auction site a few months ago but i think thats stopped. Another uk member has posted in the last hour or so about recently acquiring it so might be worth contacting them

Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Ive been searching for ages, was watching a seller on a auction site with no luck though, ie they have not had any recently

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Do you think it's become harder to get more recently, or has it always been hard to get hold of?

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Do you think it's become harder to get more recently, or has it always been hard to get hold of?
Definitely more difficult. My guess is that many sellers didnt know that it was a reportable substance and that it could be used for suicide. Over the space of about a month sellers went from selling it anyone openly on the auction website, to asking for business details or simply not selling it openly anymore.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Definitely more difficult. My guess is that many sellers didnt know that it was a reportable substance and that it could be used for suicide. Over the space of about a month sellers went from selling it anyone openly on the auction website, to asking for business details or simply not selling it openly anymore.
Wow - wonder if they've been warned about it then, the sellers - seems odd for them all to stop selling en masse.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Wow - wonder if they've been warned about it then, the sellers - seems odd for them all to stop selling en masse.
Yeah i thought the same. Either that or they were getting loads more individuals buying it, became suspicious and looked into why.because its used in mass food production id imagine non business buyers are rare.
Having said that, ive not heard much about it being used to ctb outside of this forum.i dread to think what will happen when it becomes common knowledge.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Yeah i thought the same. Either that or they were getting loads more individuals buying it, became suspicious and looked into why.because its used in mass food production id imagine non business buyers are rare.
Having said that, ive not heard much about it being used to ctb outside of this forum.i dread to think what will happen when it becomes common knowledge.
Maybe it's a lot more common than we think and TPTB are trying to keep it under wraps.

Must admit til I came here I'd never heard of it.

Reactions: fat feet
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Maybe it's a lot more common than we think and TPTB are trying to keep it under wraps.

Must admit til I came here I'd never heard of it.
Yeah same. I know its pretty rare for the media to mention methods but usually these things get out into the public domain. And often its misinformation,.for example paracetamol overdoses are common knowledge but its a very unreliable and painful method.

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
Yeah from the Ukraine seller

No, I just did a blood test and the blood turned brown (It's on another thread) so I'm just gonna roll with it :ahhha:
But I mean the packaging was very sophisticated and I haven't got any reason to believe it isn't actually SN.
how long did you end up waiting from purchase to arival? im 17 days in and getting sorta impatient myself

Reactions: Wishfulthought
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
how long did you end up waiting from purchase to arival? im 17 days in and getting sorta impatient myself
Just checked exactly. I ordered 25th August and it came on 4th Sept, I was surprised how quick it came!

Reactions: sagajin
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I'd imagine it's the real stuff.
Just checked exactly. I ordered 25th August and it came on 4th Sept, I was surprised how quick it came!
I've been in contact with said seller this evening who sent me the 'lab paperwork' from BASF for the compound. It's not in English but it states NaNO3 which is not Sodium Nitrite. NaNO3 is Chile saltpeter/Sodium Nitrate (with an A not an I)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TheQ22
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I've been in co tact with said seller this evening who sent me the 'lab paperwork' from BASF for the compound. It's not in English but it states NaNO3 which is not Sodium Nitrite. NaNO3 is Chile saltpeter/Sodium Nitrate (with an A not an I)
That's right - eek! and Sodium Nitrate isn't lethal (well there aren't many reported cases of people dying from it, if any), but I think it will turn blood dark brown.

Be careful peeps

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I bought from a Czech seller and I think they do ship internationally

Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
I've been in contact with said seller this evening who sent me the 'lab paperwork' from BASF for the compound. It's not in English but it states NaNO3 which is not Sodium Nitrite. NaNO3 is Chile saltpeter/Sodium Nitrate (with an A not an I)
Wait is this the Ukrainian seller?

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
Are you sure you didnt misread the paperwork? As in less then 0.7% NaN03 While 99.5% Nitrite?

I'm no expert on this subject. But doesnt 02 turn into 03 by exposure to air? So it does seem natural that some 03 would be present. Packing and such after all.

Last edited:
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Wait is this the Ukrainian seller?
Yes.
Are you sure you didnt misread the paperwork? As in less then 0.7% NaN03 While 99.5% Nitrite?

I'm no expert on this subject. But doesnt 02 turn into 03 by exposure to air? So it does seem natural that some 03 would be present. Packing and such after all.
I'm waiting on confirmation. You are possibly right. Maybe I've read it wrong. There is ink over the % number which is annoying. The ingredient the seller has circled has absolutely no chemical compound written next to it. The only mention of any chemical compound on the paperwork is NaNO3, Na2CO3 and H20. Why wouldn't it state NaNO2 ANYWHERE on the lab report? I'd want to get it tested tbh.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Wishfulthought
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

be patient it can take a while, I'm not posting how long, as i think this is helpful information in regards to finding sources(others may disagree)

One of the sources is 'known' for taking down the item for sale,occasionally. from what i remember reading somewhere im sure

Last edited: