• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Because it's not. It's from the seller on here lots of people recommend.

I'm starting to think there are a lot of people on here buying SN from all sorts of unreliable places just to 'have' it. I mean, if that makes people feel better knowing they have their method of choice to CTB when they want to, Fine. But how many people are actually questioning the purity and getting lab tested before they are posting how the have 'SN' when they haven't actually tested it?

Wow, a photo of a huge bag which isn't airtight that they found in Google Images. Must be legit!

I got mine from the seller people recommended on here lol. clearly their is more than one. ITs easy to test you can get an aquarium kit

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
That's where I got mine from but I've just noticed there are two different sellers, both shipping from Ukraine but under different names. I would assume same country same person but maybe not..
Both sellers are sending that's same 'lab report' with the circle in exactly the same place. Two different sellers. Both Ukraine
I've looked at this other seller with the dodgy Ukrainian documentation and some user has posted this picture in the reviews.

View attachment 43929
That documentation didn't actually come from that seller. It came from the other one. They are both using the same photos which have probably been taken from Google. Both dodgy imo unless someone can show me an actual lab result from a delivery.
Fuck it. May aswel ask the seller himself.
They have told me NaNO2. Their lab report tells me otherwise.
I got mine from the seller people recommended on here lol. clearly their is more than one. ITs easy to test you can get an aquarium kit

View attachment 43930
What's with the LOL's? You don't have to be an arrogant dick about it. Some of us are actually trying to be helpful!

Last edited:
sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt untill tested. Could be a case of the seller stating 02. While packaging it as 03 to pass the border

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
This should identify if they are two separate sellers or not.
My card was charged for a payment to a "Protek Trading Service, INC". What did everyone else get?

Reactions: Lostandlooking
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Looking at that certificate in more detail I think it's just listing the impurities by weight and percentage, so if that's the case I think it probably IS SN.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Looking at that certificate in more detail I think it's just listing the impurities by weight and percentage, so if that's the case I think it probably IS SN.
I'll get my coat

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
What's with the LOL's? You don't have to be an arrogant dick about it. Some of us are actually trying to be helpful!

I've just been trying to fucking help you!! and your calling me fuking arrogant!

What i was saying was, I got it from the so called 'recommended' person. so it seems there is more than on of these so called 'recommended' people. no need for attitude

• Hmph!
Reactions: Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I've just been trying to fucking help you!! and your calling me fuking arrogant!

What i was saying was, I got it from the so called 'recommended' person. so it seems there is more than on of these so called 'recommended' people. no need for attitude
You're not really helping though are you? It's not a LOL matter really. Actually. I'm just going to ignore because I can't be assed. You were coming across as laughing at people for ordering from the wrong place. This is peoples money and lives. Not a 'LOL' Unlucky Mate sort of topic.

Last edited:
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Okay, it sounds like you guys bought from the other vendor. I got mine from the one called T.
What to make of it though? Is Protek a parent company for autonomous sellers? Or is it more centralised with two sellers selling the same stuff? Or is it some weird Ukrainian merchant software?
Wait hang on? The sellers name begins with T that I bought from.

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
16 minutes ago17:52 EDT
Message:I just feel like i need to double check. This is Nitrite right? Not nitrate? As the advertisement picture says 03. While the title implies 02
Date:
5 minutes ago18:03 EDT

to hes credit. he responds fast

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
You're not really helping though are you? It's not a LOL matter really. Actually. I'm just going to ignore because I can't be assed. You were coming across as laughing at people for ordering from the wrong place. This is peoples money and lives. Not a 'LOL' Unlucky Mate sort of topic.

well i didn't mean it as i was laughing at people from getting it from the wrong place!! I meant it like for fuck sake their is more than one of these 'trusted sellers'.

You are actually on the site i got mine from, but as i told you in PM. i don't think the person i ordered from has a listing at the moment.

The so called 'recommended person' takes down their listings now and then. I think that time is now. I'm not sure about the other sellers on their and their legitimacy

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
So whats the general consenses now? Yeet or neet on SN from E from G?

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
If they're all in the Ukraine then perhaps it's easy to get hold of over there, or it's the same person using different accounts in case one gets banned? So they keep rotating them?

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Having trouble following here. Is the quality of SN in question here? From the Ukraine?

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I had a search through some of the threads. One user @soulreaper seems to have managed to ctb with Ukraine SN and I'm guessing it's from T

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I think their may be a problem here

I just realised from this post that some of us think we have SN from the 'arts and crafts site' or Ukraine seller or russian seller etc who we all assume is the same person.

I think people have bought SN or what they thought was SN from the right site....but i think different people have different looking products for certain.

I'm not saying what's legit and what's not, but it seems some of us have different products(definitely looks wise) than others.

So we don't all have SN from the 'seller'....... what we do have(hopefully) is SN from all different sellers.

bit of a can of worms actually. if people do report they got it from the 'arts and crafts site' we aren't lying. but who's got it from the 'right' person is the fuking big question!

I don't think the seller i bought it off for instance sells it packaged like some others have posted. and i know some of you are looking at sellers i definitely didnt get mine off.

So now for instance if some1 reports a fail or whatever and someone says it was from here, doesn't mean the next person will fail as it could be a different person. same website though
'

Reactions: Wishfulthought