• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I can see from searching that two users @soulreaper and @JB1999 used sn from Ukraine and they're are no longer with us

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I can see from searching that two users @soulreaper and @JB1999 used sn from Ukraine and they're are no longer with us

yes but this SN from the ukraine could of come from a few different sellers or just the one, something we don't know!!!

example I have some.......its from the site people are looking at now..........there are 2 other sellers from what people are telling me.......

so are they all legit??? or are they not. Im pretty sure everyone though their was only 1 SELLER.

Reactions: sagajin
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
So in conclusion, from the "popular arts & crafts site" in terms of SN and UK delivery, there are two different sellers.

Initials refer to sellers name and not the shop name!

One beginning with T (usually the first one to come up). Delivered from Ukraine. Bit pricier, 3 photos on the listing, quite a few reviews.

One beginning with G. Also delivered from Ukraine. Less reviews but still some, listing has 3 photos and a video. Less expensive but not by much.

I personally bought from T. Hopefully this clears stuff up with the sellers?

As for which is legit, if anyone could shed anymore light on this. My heads gonna explode before I even take the shitting stuff :ahhha:

Last edited:
Reactions: Racon
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
I got mine in Ireland no problem, so I'd presume it would be the same regarding customs etc.? Ordered mine from the craft site

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
So in conclusion, from the "popular arts & crafts site" in terms of SN and UK delivery, there are two different sellers.

One beginning with T (usually the first one to come up). Delivered from Ukraine. Bit pricier, 3 photos on the listing, quite a few reviews.

One beginning with G. Also delivered from Ukraine. Less reviews but still some, listing has 3 photos and a video. Less expensive but not by much.

As for which is legit, if anyone could shed anymore light on this. My heads gonna explode before I even take the shitting stuff :ahhha:

Hey. Maybe if we are lucky the stress will kill us. Wouldnt that be a blast.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

There's at least 1 other seller as mine is neither of them.
Hey. Maybe if we are lucky the stress will kill us. Wouldnt that be a blast.

Its fukin getting that way! this is a whole new 'can of worms' thats opened up here.

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
There's at least 1 other seller as mine is neither of them.

Its fukin getting that way! this is a whole new 'can of worms' thats opened up here.
There are other sellers of SN but they won't show up in search for people in the UK if they don't deliver there.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
I'm pretty certain the seller those two users bought their SN from was T not G. T has been on that site since I joined SS. Whenever I checked for SN on that site it was only T from Ukraine and I from Russia. Russian seller has disappeared fairly recently

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020

Might be helpful to point out that the stores name is separate to the sellers name. Just in case this is causing confusion for anyone reading.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I see one beginning with R (R**H*****C**) and one beginning with F (F**H*******A**) both in Ukraine.
Might be helpful to point out that the stores name is separate to the sellers name. Just in case this is causing confusion for anyone reading.
Me I'm confused and I'm not even buying any of the blinking stuff.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I'm pretty certain the seller those two users bought their SN from was T not G. T has been on that site since I joined SS. Whenever I checked for SN on that site it was only T from Ukraine and I from Russia. Russian seller has disappeared fairly recently

You see i read alot about a seller, who took his listings on said site up and down. this is the person i seem to have ordered from as they are not up at the moment. they also have a research chems site (the seller).

illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
i did actually find some recently which i thought was strange since people dont seem to be able to get a hold of it here easily. it seems legit and delivers to home addresses. who knows? maybe i got lucky. sn isnt my preferred method but i have it saved if i need it

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I see one beginning with R (R**H*****C**) and one beginning with F (F**H*******A**) both in Ukraine.

Me I'm confused and I'm not even buying any of the blinking stuff.

Iv'e bought it and im fukin confused!

Reactions: Brink and TheQ22
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Jul 9, 2020
You see i read alot about a seller, who took his listings on said site up and down. this is the person i seem to have ordered from as they are not up at the moment. they also have a research chems site (the seller).
Can you not dig through your emails to see the name of the seller/store you bought from or check your account if you made one to orDer

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ahhhhh I've seen that seller before! I would trust their SN before I'd trust mine!

you actually do have a different product than mine ,and are what made me realise their were different sellers on the 'art and crafts' site.

I think at the time their was only one seller up when i bought it!

Reactions: Wishfulthought
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
So how long did delivery to the UK take when ordering from T?

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Hi,
so is anyone any nearer to finding out if the sn from the craft site is really sn or not?
Has anyone done aquarium test or a lab test?

Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I am confused as well. I want to buy some SN from G or T. But I don't know what to think anymore. I'm so fucking broke I can't afford to buy fake SN.

If someone has any questions for me to ask the sellers, i will be more than happy to. I have asked the following question to these sellers.

My question to them was:
Hey (Name). I want to buy some of your Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2). I was wondering whether you could send some some paperwork for the product before I make my purchase. I want to make sure this is really NaNO2. Thank you so much

T's reponse:

Hello, we receive the goods in their original packaging directly from Germany

G's response:

Good day. Thank you for your interest in my store. watch carefully the videos I made yesterday. In the first shots, you can see the original packaging, which clearly shows that it is food grade sodium nitrite. From this bag I make small packages of 50,100,200 g. Each package will be labeled.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I am confused as well. I want to buy some SN from G or T. But I don't know what to think anymore. I'm so fucking broke I can't afford to buy fake SN.

If someone has any questions for me to ask the sellers, i will be more than happy to. I have asked the following question to these sellers.

My question to them was:
Hey (Name). I want to buy some of your Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2). I was wondering whether you could send some some paperwork for the product before I make my purchase. I want to make sure this is really NaNO2. Thank you so much

T's reponse:

Hello, we receive the goods in their original packaging directly from Germany

G's response:

Good day. Thank you for your interest in my store. watch carefully the videos I made yesterday. In the first shots, you can see the original packaging, which clearly shows that it is food grade sodium nitrite. From this bag I make small packages of 50,100,200 g. Each package will be labeled.
Sounds to me (and I could be wrong) that both are legit, and the questions arose over not being able to understand the foreign language on the paperwork, which by the look of it was indicating levels of various impurities, rather than the actual chemical composition of the substance itself.

Reactions: Shiv15
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Sounds to me (and I could be wrong) that both are legit, and the questions arose over not being able to understand the foreign language on the paperwork, which by the look of it was indicating levels of various impurities, rather than the actual chemical composition of the substance itself.
Hope so.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
For what it's worth, I asked T what the purity of their SN is and they said that it's 99.5%.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Even though I don't understand the language used by the Ukranians, I have spent a lot of time looking at boring datasheets in the past, and where it says for example NaNO3 itindicates weight per, and in other areas it looks like less than 0.7% - so to me they are indicating the typical tolerances of impurities and have nothing to do with the actual chemical itself.

Reactions: Shiv15
Shiv15

Shiv15

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Oh really...You are being a motivation for me to buy this. I think this comment of yours may make me take the leap of faith. :)

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Oh really...You are being a motivation for me to buy this. I think this comment of yours may make me take the leap of faith. :)
I'm not motivating anyone to do anything. Personally SN isn't for me, nor any other form of chemical or drug, I'm just opining on the datasheet and the discussion. And remember, I may well be WRONG!

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
For what its worth @Wishfulthought who bought from there went yesterday. You can keep an eye on hes account activity to see if he survived or not. Based on that information you wil know how legit it is. I'm going with the same product as he used tomorow.