• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
Yes.

I'm waiting on confirmation. You are possibly right. Maybe I've read it wrong. There is ink over the % number which is annoying. The ingredient the seller has circled has absolutely no chemical compound written next to it. The only mention of any chemical compound on the paperwork is NaNO3, Na2CO3 and H20. Why wouldn't it state NaNO2 ANYWHERE on the lab report? I'd want to get it tested tbh.
Shit.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Yes.

I'm waiting on confirmation. You are possibly right. Maybe I've read it wrong. There is ink over the % number which is annoying. The ingredient the seller has circled has absolutely no chemical compound written next to it. The only mention of any chemical compound on the paperwork is NaNO3, Na2CO3 and H20. Why wouldn't it state NaNO2 ANYWHERE on the lab report? I'd want to get it tested tbh.
Could be that it isn't BASF but is imported from China or somewhere, and they've faked the docs but not realised they've put NaNO3 instead of NaNO2 because they didn't realise the difference (or don't realise what it's intended use is).

Can you do a reverse image search of the lab report and see if they've just found it online?

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I might be wrong but it's really strange there's no mention of NaNO2 on the paperwork. I am sure if you request the paperwork from the seller, someone here can translate the Russian. I don't know how to post pics and it it would be risky to.

Reactions: Wishfulthought
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Great work! I have that exact same photo with the circle and everything. I just DM'd it to OP. I don't understand why they would circle over the numbers?
Hmmm - one reason springs to mind.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Yes.

so its the wrong stuff.....nitrate

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Fishy.

Shiiiiiiit! So many people have been using this seller though. Has anyone used this seller and actually CTB on here?
This is my main reason (I posted on another thread a while back) why I couldn't bring myself to take something I bought from some dodgy geezer on the interwebs.

It's already like the wild west, with stuff like this it's 10 times more iffy.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
This is my main reason (I posted on another thread a while back) why I couldn't bring myself to take something I bought from some dodgy geezer on the interwebs.

Seems too easy to be able to buy this compound on that website. I mean, it would be lovely if it was the real deal and pure, but who on here is actually buying it and USING it, not just keeping it in a sock drawer to play Suicide chicken with every few weeks?

Reactions: TheQ22
sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
Seems too easy to be able to buy this compound on that website. I mean, it would be lovely if it was the real deal and pure, but who on here is actually buying it and USING it, not just keeping it in a sock drawer to play Suicide chicken with every few weeks?
considering i was gone pop that bottle the day it arived and go.... yes :(

• Aww..
Reactions: Emily_Numb
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020

this isn't the dark web though its the clearnet. Its not illegal, it seems restricted in some places though. definitely in the UK.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
considering i was gone pop that bottle the day it arived and go.... yes :(
I'm sorry. It may we worth getting it tested just in case? It could be a weird translation issue?

Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/uk-so-happy-right-now.45187/#post-820000
I thought this was the same SN? I've seen a few posts about SN from Ukraine.. I'm probably just clutching at straws here :notsure:
Actually gutted.. don't even know what to do now.

Reactions: Lostandlooking
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
this isn't the dark web though its the clearnet. Its not illegal, it seems restricted in some places though. definitely in the UK.
I know it's the clean web, but for want of a better way of putting it you're not looking to buy a "clean" product like a DVD or a pair of gloves or something.

So if someone iffy knows why people want it, then they could just sell you anything as long as they get paid.

I guess £30 is a lot of money in that country, and if they're buying 25Kg sacks of it for £500 and selling it in 100g portions for £7500 in total - well that's motivation enough isn't it to be dodgy?

Reactions: Emily_Numb
sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
I thought this was the same SN? I've seen a few posts about SN from Ukraine.. I'm probably just clutching at straws here :notsure:
That OP ended up taking N tho. Not SN. Is there any way we can like... talk to the seller? Or some one who actually already had theyr shit arived who did a test?

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Im really sorry to have pulled the rug out from under you. Please don't do anything unplanned, it will not end well. You are in the UK. You can still get this sent off to be tested. You only need to sent a little amount. WEDINOS offer a free drug testing service and you just get the results online so they won't know your address or send you back anything in the post.

This may be the right stuff but it's not looking likely. A simple free lab test would solve this query.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
That OP ended up taking N tho. Not SN. Is there any way we can like... talk to the seller? Or some one who actually already had theyr shit arived who did a test?
I'm not sure how you'd get it tested. I suppose what we need to know is has anyone taken it and it had the desired effect?

I'm sure someone took some the other day, but I think she was in Spain? Don't know where she got it from.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I've seen people doing these bloody drop tests to see if the blood turns dark after contact. This is not a scientifically accurate way of testing whatsoever and I'm actually shocked to have seen it being promoted on here as a valid testing method.
By this point i feel like we need to make a new thread like 'SN from E investigation'
Agreed!

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Im not sure where you guys are ordering from, it doesn't look like from where i got mine from lol
I know it's the clean web, but for want of a better way of putting it you're not looking to buy a "clean" product like a DVD or a pair of gloves or something.

So if someone iffy knows why people want it, then they could just sell you anything as long as they get paid.

I guess £30 is a lot of money in that country, and if they're buying 25Kg sacks of it for £500 and selling it in 100g portions for £7500 in total - well that's motivation enough isn't it to be dodgy?

or you could look at it, like why be dodgy and not just sell it and make the money as its that cheap to purchase in the 1st place?? depends how you look at it.

I know their are sites selling it for massively inflated prices, I did question them ones,actually. Its not illegal in all countries.

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
What seller are you guys even looking at? The one I used has no image with a document, however they have a picture of the stuff.
Ss

Reactions: checkouttime
Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
My bad. There is also two listings on the site, please would someone just confirm they're the same seller before I buy off the other one and get sent the same shite :ahhha:

Im really sorry to have pulled the rug out from under you. Please don't do anything unplanned, it will not end well. You are in the UK. You can still get this sent off to be tested. You only need to sent a little amount. WEDINOS offer a free drug testing service and you just get the results online so they won't know your address or send you back anything in the post.

This may be the right stuff but it's not looking likely. A simple free lab test would solve this query.
I'll definitely look into that. I don't know.. half of me is like.. fuck it, just take it and see what happens. Idk man. I might just get one of those aquarium tests people use, they're cheap as chips I think.

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
My bad. There is also two listings on the site, please would someone just confirm they're the same seller before I buy off the other one and get sent the same shite :ahhha:

I'll definitely look into that. I don't know.. half of me is like.. fuck it, just take it and see what happens. Idk man. I might just get one of those aquarium tests people use, they're cheap as chips I think.

Please keep me updated as it looks like we bought the same product.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Im not sure where you guys are ordering from, it doesn't look like from where i got mine from lol

Because it's not. It's from the seller on here lots of people recommend.

I'm starting to think there are a lot of people on here buying SN from all sorts of unreliable places just to 'have' it. I mean, if that makes people feel better knowing they have their method of choice to CTB when they want to, Fine. But how many people are actually questioning the purity and getting lab tested before they are posting how the have 'SN' when they haven't actually tested it?
What seller are you guys even looking at? The one I used has no image with a document, however they have a picture of the stuff.
View attachment 43928
Wow, a photo of a huge bag which isn't airtight that they found in Google Images. Must be legit!

Wishfulthought

Wishfulthought

Jul 6, 2020
so have you guys got this from the so called 'arts and crafts' site??????
That's where I got mine from but I've just noticed there are two different sellers, both shipping from Ukraine but under different names. I would assume same country same person but maybe not..

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
View attachment 43928
But that doesn't mean they are the ones who actually have it (i.e. they might have nicked the photo from another website), or that that's what they're actually selling you.

Racon

Racon

Student
Aug 29, 2020
I've looked at this other seller with the dodgy Ukrainian documentation and some user has posted this picture in the reviews.

Sss