• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

orange-waffle

Sep 22, 2023
i been searching hours everyday for sn source , but i just cant find any . i dont want to get any outside from the uk because of fear of custom confiscation then my money will be wasted .

does anyone mind pm me a uk sn source pls?

Reactions: needsomeoptions
D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
i been searching hours everyday for sn source , but i just cant find any . i dont want to get any outside from the uk because of fear of custom confiscation then my money will be wasted .

does anyone mind pm me a uk sn source pls?
There are no UK sources, you have to buy from overseas and import. You run the risk of customs seizing your package, but that's an inherent risk, you can't avoid it.

Last edited:
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Maybe a while ago @Old Friend but he doesn't seem to reply to that email these days sadly. We must also be careful mentioning a UK source on here given that new users can often be people looking to out/dox the sources. And they're highly active ATM as some users on here can attest.

News to me but then I'm not privy to the SaSu grapevine. Have you emailed him yourself?

Also, Meat Guy didn't seem to care who knew about him, so it doesn't bother me either.

He's likely still active imo. Maybe the email's changed?

Reactions: orange-waffle
O

orange-waffle

Sep 22, 2023
News to me but then I'm not privy to the SaSu grapevine. Have you emailed him yourself?

Also, Meat Guy didn't seem to care who knew about him, so it doesn't bother me either.

He's likely still active imo. Maybe the email's changed?
when was the last time you emailed him? i tried emailing him but theres been no response .

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
For me, about 2 months ago when I got my SN from him.

Someone else on here got SN from him about a month ago.

You only emailed him last night at the earliest and it's the weekend. Give it a few days. If you get a response, please let me know via DM.

In the meantime, I won't be giving the email out to others until it's confirmed that it's still active.

Last edited:
Reactions: orange-waffle
O

orange-waffle

Sep 22, 2023

You only emailed him last night at the earliest and it's the weekend. Give it a few days. If you get a response, please let me know via DM.

I'm the meantime, I won't be giving the email out to others until it's confirmed that it's still active.
yh ur right , ill let you know if he responds

needsomeoptions

needsomeoptions

Mar 31, 2024
if he is still active it would be great if you could PM me also. UK based

G

gokpg

Apr 14, 2024
i would also love a pm if he is still active please

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Like I said, I still need to ascertain if he's still active and that I have his contact details up to date.

I'll update this thread when I find out what the situation is.

In the meantime, there's little point in me giving the source to anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: gorexzxz
anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024

In the meantime, I won't be giving the email out to others until it's confirmed that it's still active.
If still active it would be nice if you were able to PM me as well. I'm curious to know if he sends it out of state or if he's strictly uk.

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
His main selling point is that being internal, UK buyers don't need to worry about customs.

I don't know for sure but he may well be happy to send international. It's worth asking him if it turns out he's still active.

Reactions: anonymousbookreader
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
gonna keep an eye on this thread for a source! 🥰

Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Please be careful with this, 4.I.2 isn't kidding around. If a source like MDS gets found by bad actors they are protected by their location.

I guarantee you that a bad actor will ask for the link, and the UK authorities will likely jump on it. If he gets raided it will likely mean welfare checks for you all, and possibly much worse if you are the one found sharing his info on SS.

pinkhellokitty

pinkhellokitty

eternal sunshine
Mar 16, 2024
If he is active I would really appreciate the link!

S

stackers

Mar 16, 2024
Do we have an update as to if he's been active yet please 🙏

anonymousbookreader

anonymousbookreader

Apr 5, 2024
I'm afraid the Meat Guy seems to be inactive. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

If anyone does hear from him, please let us know.
Thanks for updating. I was checking a couple days of the week to see if he'd be active.