• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lifesprisoner

Apr 23, 2024
Anyone got any sources for sn in the uk or any vendors abroad? Would be very much appreciated

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
Unless some have PM you already you're probably gonna find that users with less than a hundred or so posts and/or who haven't been registered for that long are deemed too risky to divulge sources too. It'll never stop them being shared overall but thanks to police, journalists and activists it isn't done lightly die to that big BBC report recently.
In the UK according to another thread on here @Old Friend said that the only UK source is inactive ATM.

Last edited:
L

lifesprisoner

Apr 23, 2024
Unless some have PM you already you're probably gonna find that users with less than a hundred or so posts and/or who haven't been registered for that long are deemed too risky to divulge sources too. It'll never stop them being shared overall but thanks to police, journalists and activists it isn't done lightly die to that big BBC report recently.
In the UK according to another thread on here @Old Friend said that the only UK source is inactive ATM.
Yes. That appears to be the case, I'm afraid.
What about ordering from poland?

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

Apr 6, 2024
Use the search bar, there are other threads with users you can ask about that. There is a polish SN source.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

Apr 6, 2024
You'll find threads with users who said they ordered from it but I don't remember any of them specifically. I'm just trying to be a little more help than nothing at all. Talking too much about SN on here is like slagging off Putin in Russia.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36
pinkhellokitty

pinkhellokitty

eternal sunshine
Mar 16, 2024
Be wary of customs and welfare checks if ordering from out of the UK though!

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Be wary of customs and welfare checks if ordering from out of the UK though!
There are no welfare checks and customs doesn't care.

It's fake news to direct people to the DNM sellers charging £100 for 50g of something costing £15 a kg.

Reactions: eatantz
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
There are no welfare checks and customs doesn't care.

It's fake news to direct people to the DNM sellers charging £100 for 50g of something costing £15 a kg.
£15 a kg? everything i can find is £50 for 50g