• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Elijahh

Mar 24, 2024
I have decided that my method to ctb will be SN, I did not try it yet as I have things to prepare for in advance.
After seeing that people tasted their SN and had pretty quick symptoms and all and panicked and called for help, I was wondering, If I take like 1-2g, and wait, how much time will It takes for me to get back to being normal and not feel any dizziness?

D

dggtscccvfd

Arcanist
Jun 1, 2023
I have decided that my method to ctb will be SN, I did not try it yet as I have things to prepare for in advance.
After seeing that people tasted their SN and had pretty quick symptoms and all and panicked and called for help, I was wondering, If I take like 1-2g, and wait, how much time will It takes for me to get back to being normal and not feel any dizziness?
People have died from as little as 1g, you need to be careful. You shouldn't ingest SN unless you want to die. Testing it is not a good plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: uzuf86 and rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
FYI and regarding "testing SN". This is DANGEROUS!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
When a lot of people say they are testing their SN, they mean using the aquarium strips test or blood test. They don't eat it. And it has proved to be lethal to ingest even as little as 1 or 2 gms or worse you could endup hurting yourself.

E

Elijahh

Mar 24, 2024
FYI and regarding "testing SN". This is DANGEROUS!
Thanks for the links and I am aware, I mean, I want to ctb so doing it early and "accidentally" does not bother me at all

When a lot of people say they are testing their SN, they mean using the aquarium strips test or blood test. They don't eat it. And it has proved to be lethal to ingest even as little as 1 or 2 gms or worse you could endup hurting yourself.
Exactly, I know that if I don't die I will be hurt and all, and what I want to know is how much time will it take me after """a failed attempt """ to be fully operational again

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Thanks for the links and I am aware, I mean, I want to ctb so doing it early and "accidentally" does not bother me at all

Exactly, I know that if I don't die I will be hurt and all, and what I want to know is how much time will it take me after """a failed attempt """ to be fully operational again
There is no clear time line as to how long it takes. There aren't many experiment and trial cases since most use it for ctb purpose. It is hard to say how much time it takes to be back to normal, if you even can. A lot of factors play a role like how much is taken, how much is the damage, if you need an antidote or if it resolves on it's own, how quickly you can get help....and so much more. This will be playing with fire.
Another "experiment" example, if it helps