• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
I have access to Dromperidone, Ibuprofen, Propranolol, Gapentin, Antacids, Seroquel, and SN of course. Any recommendations for timings of dosages for stat doses? I can't do a 48 hour fast because of type 1 diabetes. Thank you.

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
@Umacon but there are no dosages, are there?

F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
May main issues are not knowing when to take seroquel, whether to take it with my AE (Domperidone) because both have AE effects, and if i should take propanolol and/or seroquel at all.

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
For domperidone follow the protocol. Propranolol is a b-blocker for the tachycardia that may occure. My regimen will be to take propranolol with the antiemetics 40 mind before consuming the SN

Reactions: Unknown21
F

Fractal

May 22, 2023
For domperidone follow the protocol. Propranolol is a b-blocker for the tachycardia that may occure. My regimen will be to take propranolol with the antiemetics 40 mind before consuming the SN
Okay thanks for clearing that up. Do you think taking serouquel before the AEs and propanolol is overkill? The seroquel is just to put me to sleep and wind down, but i also have gabapentin to kill pain. If I shouldn't use it I can stick to the ibuprofen dose in the regiment.

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
Okay thanks for clearing that up. Do you think taking serouquel before the AEs and propanolol is overkill? The seroquel is just to put me to sleep and wind down, but i also have gabapentin to kill pain. If I shouldn't use it I can stick to the ibuprofen dose in the regiment.
If you don't have benzos then I believe you can use seroquel instead. As gabapentin is not mentioned in any protocol i've read till now, I would stick with ibuprofen for the pain.

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
If you don't have benzos then I believe you can use seroquel instead. As gabapentin is not mentioned in any protocol i've read till now, I would stick with ibuprofen for the pain.
Hi, I have phenagran which is an antihistamine sedative, would this work? Struggling to get my hands on benzos. Would the SN knock me out anyway after half an hour?

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
My regimen will be to take propranolol with the antiemetics 40 mind before consuming the SN
Hello if I may ask how much you will take propranolol, I don't have access to benzo