• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

babyelephant

babyelephant

Dec 11, 2023
Hey there,

I have a couple sites that I've stumbled on lately, one that ships everywhere and is very professional but after ordering and unfortunately deciding to tell my friend about it, she emailed them and told them I was suicidal and to cancel the order.

Would anyone be interested in source swapping? Sorry for making this thread idk if it's against the rules or not I'm just at my wit's end cause I felt so relieved having found a legit source that would ship to where I'm at (Australia) only for it to be ruined

• Hugs
Reactions: sourpink, ImsooDone1N, rozeske and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Honestly, that's not a friend. I'm sorry u have to go through this. Well, that proves one thing - never tell anyone about your actual plans. I'm sorry I can't help with sources.

Reactions: ImsooDone1N and rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry you lost your opportunity. If they are not suicidal or from this site it's kind of a normally expected response. Most people wouldn't want you to kill yourself and they would want to avoid the guilt of not having done anything to stop you. If they are from this site make sure to report them. Good luck in your next search.

Reactions: sourpink, cowboypants, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
H

Hanaga

Jun 28, 2024
What a horrible and selfish friend. I'm so sorry you had to go through such a terrible betrayal.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
Hey there,

I have a couple sites that I've stumbled on lately, one that ships everywhere and is very professional but after ordering and unfortunately deciding to tell my friend about it, she emailed them and told them I was suicidal and to cancel the order.

Would anyone be interested in source swapping? Sorry for making this thread idk if it's against the rules or not I'm just at my wit's end cause I felt so relieved having found a legit source that would ship to where I'm at (Australia) only for it to be ruined
I live in Australia. We could chat. I'm not sure where to start or how I could even help you. Are you on the west or east coast?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Hey there,

Why did you tell anyone ? Now that source is ruined for everyone .

M

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Why did you tell anyone ? Now that source is ruined for everyone .
It sounds like op didn't realize this would happen. Someone they trusted betrayed them

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, sourpink and locked*n*loaded