babyelephant

babyelephant

Dec 11, 2023
Hey there,

I have a couple sites that I've stumbled on lately, one that ships everywhere and is very professional but after ordering and unfortunately deciding to tell my friend about it, she emailed them and told them I was suicidal and to cancel the order.

Would anyone be interested in source swapping? Sorry for making this thread idk if it's against the rules or not I'm just at my wit's end cause I felt so relieved having found a legit source that would ship to where I'm at (Australia) only for it to be ruined

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, suicidenow, Kusogaki and 4 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Honestly, that's not a friend. I'm sorry u have to go through this. Well, that proves one thing - never tell anyone about your actual plans. I'm sorry I can't help with sources.

Reactions: prana, Kusogaki, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm sorry you lost your opportunity. If they are not suicidal or from this site it's kind of a normally expected response. Most people wouldn't want you to kill yourself and they would want to avoid the guilt of not having done anything to stop you. If they are from this site make sure to report them. Good luck in your next search.

Reactions: prana, sourpink, cowboypants and 2 others
H

Hanaga

Jun 28, 2024
What a horrible and selfish friend. I'm so sorry you had to go through such a terrible betrayal.

Reactions: Kusogaki and pthnrdnojvsc
easypeasy

easypeasy

Jul 1, 2024
Hey there,

I have a couple sites that I've stumbled on lately, one that ships everywhere and is very professional but after ordering and unfortunately deciding to tell my friend about it, she emailed them and told them I was suicidal and to cancel the order.

Would anyone be interested in source swapping? Sorry for making this thread idk if it's against the rules or not I'm just at my wit's end cause I felt so relieved having found a legit source that would ship to where I'm at (Australia) only for it to be ruined
I live in Australia. We could chat. I'm not sure where to start or how I could even help you. Are you on the west or east coast?

Reactions: Kusogaki
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Hey there,

Why did you tell anyone ? Now that source is ruined for everyone .

mistymoo

mistymoo

Im going to be apart of the 27 club
May 30, 2024
Why did you tell anyone ? Now that source is ruined for everyone .
It sounds like op didn't realize this would happen. Someone they trusted betrayed them

Reactions: prana, Praestat_Mori, sourpink and 1 other person
Y

yearnforanescape

May 13, 2019
I'm in Australia too. Obtaining SN used to be straightforward. Things have changed now. I would appreciate any help with sources that ship here.

kfad95

kfad95

Mar 2, 2024
Is it really that easy to just stumble upon SN websites tho šŸ¤”

Reactions: Kusogaki
S

suicidenow

Jul 20, 2024
Hey there,

Hey, could you please share the website link with me?

mpk

mpk

Jul 25, 2024
I'm in Australia as well, I would love to chat and have some help with a SN source as well if possible