• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Ghosted

I was never really here.
Nov 22, 2019
I am sorry to hear of your situation, your in a bad way it seems. You've found the right place for support with this site. All I would say is take time to prepare whatever method if you go down that route, dont do impulse actions and research. There are posts available that are scientifically detailed. Read alot and take time.
Myself , I've chose sn. Will fully prepare as advised by multiple *experts* based on knowledge available at this time. There are other method also hopefully peaceful.
I wish you luck
Hope we have more contact. Keep smiling, it does help!

I was going to take some pregablin and dihydrocodeine, what bad could they cause?

Sorry just read it. Cos can increase acid.

Hi Howard!

I've been waiting to die for five years. I know this is due to the brain injury, but I feel like this world is a coma dream, that I need to wake up. I have not felt like I belong since the accident.

Part of my problem with research is I have memory issues and my reading comprehension is no where near what it was prior to the accident. Thanks to prednisone I can read again, but I still can't understand something's I read. (Note: Prednisone was used to treat traumatic brain injuries, but the mortality rate and side effects were too high. If my doctors had offered this treatment six months after the accident I would have said yes! It helps a LOT with different issues for me.)

• Hugs
Reactions: dras23, Ἡγησίας and howard
Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I've read all new posts here. So, basically, it is better to NOT consume any kind of acid reducers ? Just proper regime, well mixed SN with lowest water amount possible and only anti-emetic prior SN, right ?

Reactions: howard
H

helpfulfriendonwout

Nov 25, 2019
I've read all new posts here. So, basically, it is better to NOT consume any kind of acid reducers ? Just proper regime, well mixed SN with lowest water amount possible and only anti-emetic prior SN, right ?
It's controvertial. The PPH says that Tagamet is essential for your body to rapidly absorb the SN, but many on this forum believe that not only is it unnecessary, but that it would actually make the process of dying slower(or that you may not die at all)

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
In a nutshell :
AE + SN = Death
AE + H2 Blocker + SN = Death
AE + Antacid + SN = Death

Reactions: WhyIsLife56, Help_Me, howard and 2 others