• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

technofille

Jul 1, 2020
Hello,

I am currently on Aripiprazole, Lithium, Bupropion, Levothyroxine and Propranolol. I'm 60 kilos.

I have 7,2mg Propranolol (180 pills), 270mg Metoclopramide, and I can buy a minimum of 1kg SN.

Do you think I should go with SN or Propranolol?

Also, does using hanging as a fall-back method make sense in your opinion?

Last edited:
Reactions: XdragonsoulX and captainhook
captainhook

captainhook

Aug 2, 2023
Sodium Nitrite has shown stronger results than Propranolol from what I've seen in statistics, there are some new discussions revolving around Propranolol failed attempts, I highly advise reading those and choosing whatever you thinks suits you best.

Below I also attached someone's experience with Propranolol as well if you want to read it.

Please stay safe in whatever your decision is ♥
(I don't condone/support killing yourself, I am only stating the statistics I've seen on this website so far ♥.)

Last edited:
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
related threads:

possible alternatives and further info:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

T

technofille

Jul 1, 2020
Thank you both for your support.

I remember seeing SN megathread somewhere over the forum, but I am not able to search right now. Can you share it with me? I want to learn more about the method.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Thank you both for your support.

I remember seeing SN megathread somewhere over the forum, but I am not able to search right now. Can you share it with me? I want to learn more about the method.

Reactions: technofille
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Hello,

I am currently on Aripiprazole, Lithium, Bupropion, Levothyroxine and Propranolol. I'm 60 kilos.

I have 7,2mg Propranolol (180 pills), 270mg Metoclopramide, and I can buy a minimum of 1kg SN.

Do you think I should go with SN or Propranolol?

Also, does using hanging as a fall-back method make sense in your opinion?
Surely you meant that you have 7.2g of propranolol!?

My method would be to overdose with propranolol. This is quick and leads to cardiac arrest.

A website with all the news about overdose deaths:

Two threads from this forum:

SN is not for everyone.
It is important that you test SN before using it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Orbitc
T

technofille

Jul 1, 2020
Yes sorry, 7.2g exactly.

Will it work without amitriptyline?

Testing SN seems complicated to me, but they sell it here online stating its purity is more than 98%

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Yes sorry, 7.2g exactly.

Will it work without amitriptyline?

Testing SN seems complicated to me, but they sell it here online stating its purity is more than 98%
Advisable with verapamil, enhances the effect of propranolol. Without Ami, 7.2g might be too little, although one doctor died with 6g of propranolol. But there was also a failed attempt with 18g.

Reactions: Orbitc