• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

snowflakebreeze

snowflakebreeze

learning to fly
Aug 27, 2020
Hey there.

I just tested my SN and, as promised, I'm going to share the result with you.

Context:
This SN is from the russian vendor on the well-known crafting site (shop c***y, seller D). The purity is declared as 99%. Delivery took about a month. The SN arrived in a sealed plastic bottle.
I used an NO2 droplet test, having a testing range of 0 mg/l to 5 mg/l.
On the left side of the picture, I aimed for 2 mg/l.
On the right side, I aimed for 5 mg/l.
(Sorry for being a crappy photo editor.)

Sn test picture square

I'm quite happy with the result, I think. What do you say?

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
I actually think it is, but it now called Ch.. A...., as they use the same type of label on the bottles. It says "for research and development. Not for direct use [...]" and "laboratory reagent"

Reactions: snowflakebreeze
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I actually think it is, but it now called Ch.. A...., as they use the same type of label on the bottles. It says "for research and development. Not for direct use [...]" and "laboratory reagent"

That doesn't make any sense. R Inc is R Inc

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
The whole concept is the same. Same handcut labels on the bottles, same style of text writing on the labels.
Could still be different company/brand..

snowflakebreeze

snowflakebreeze

learning to fly
Aug 27, 2020
Is the brand name R...... Inc?
I don't know. I can't see any "Inc." on the label. But ...

... I can confirm that those quotes are on the label, as well as the shop's name.

snowflakebreeze

snowflakebreeze

learning to fly
Aug 27, 2020
So this means we're good to go right? It's good quality / purity?
I'm not an expert on SN testing, but it should be of good quality, I think. Only a lab test can determine the exact purity, but the colors look good to me.
I haven't set a date yet, but I'm going to use it if I don't find a more pleasing method. I'm good to go, for sure.

Hazelnut

Hazelnut

Sep 15, 2020
Very interesting, thank you so much for posting your results here!
By the way, has anyone ever done it for the Ukrainian product? If not, I will try to get the equipment for (unless I don't have enough time anymore :mmm:).

Reactions: Busdriver