• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Overall your results seem fine, the nitrate reading could be a bit lower, but should not be a big deal. It won't degrade much further in the near future in what you have it right now.
Hello sorry could you help me reading my SN strip test, I'm worried if my nitrates are too high

Relic

Relic

Astral Corpse
Mar 6, 2021
Hello sorry could you help me reading my SN strip test, I'm worried if my nitrates are too high
Your result looks fine. With the new SN sources, the nitrite reading is the most important. Non-reagent grades have more impurities, and the storage conditions are also a factor.

• Love
Reactions: grahf
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Your result looks fine. With the new SN sources, the nitrite reading is the most important. Non-reagent grades have more impurities, and the storage conditions are also a factor.
Thank you so much for replying, I've been worried

Reactions: Relic
plumelo

plumelo

I use Google translater
Apr 6, 2024
hello I would like to test my sn but I don't think I will use it right away, what can I store it in? a jam jar? a plastic box?

Reactions: bobcat01
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
What is your suggestion for storing SN ?

I'm storing it in the original bags .
Then in a plastic container.

Inside another plastic container that keeps it dark and hidden.

Although I am opening the second plastic container for other reasons. SN isn't the only thing being stored in that container.

One of the original bags was opened so I could test it .
The other bags have not been opened ever.
My SN came vacuum packed so l have that wrapped and sealed in more plastic in an airtight glass jar stored in a dark dry place. It's been there 18 months, intend to test it when l am ready

Reactions: Unsure and alone