• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

onefixleft

more scared of you
Feb 17, 2024
Let's play the theoretical game, if you folks don't mind helping out? I don't trust myself, and I would really appreciate your opinions on this, please and thank you.

Theoretically... I may have acquired SN, but it was labelled 'technical grade 99% pure', which as I understand it puts the purity level actually in the 80-90% range and not what I would want to ctb.

However, I theoretically tested it anyway with the previously posted guidelines, distilled bottled water, and bartovation aquarium testing strips and the results were still in the 10 ppm range. AND it did the brown thing to a bit of blood. (It was actually very neat to see. I'm not good with drawing blood, so I only used one grain on a small bit of blood and I could see the effect like a shadow passing through it! Um, theoretically)

Would it still not be advisable to use this theoretical SN to opt out?

B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
Let's play the theoretical game, if you folks don't mind helping out? I don't trust myself, and I would really appreciate your opinions on this, please and thank you.

Theoretically... I may have acquired SN, but it was labelled 'technical grade 99% pure', which as I understand it puts the purity level actually in the 80-90% range and not what I would want to ctb.

However, I theoretically tested it anyway with the previously posted guidelines, distilled bottled water, and bartovation aquarium testing strips and the results were still in the 10 ppm range. AND it did the brown thing to a bit of blood. (It was actually very neat to see. I'm not good with drawing blood, so I only used one grain on a small bit of blood and I could see the effect like a shadow passing through it! Um, theoretically)

I have a feeling we might have bought the same SN. Technical Grade 99% from a company that starts with the letter G. I asked Philip Nitschke, the head of Exit International about this grade and he said it would be fine. Sounds like your testing confirmed this. Where did you get those 80-90% numbers?

O

onefixleft

more scared of you
Feb 17, 2024
I have a feeling we might have bought the same SN. Technical Grade 99% from a company that starts with the letter G. I asked Philip Nitschke, the head of Exit International about this grade and he said it would be fine. Sounds like your testing confirmed this. Where did you get those 80-90% numbers?
That's reassuring to hear, though it seems our sources are different. Mine didn't start with G. I'm pretty sure I got the number from Vizzy's exceptionally detailed post about SN. As I understand it, technical grade 99% purity isn't as pure as you want it to be and might have increased side effects. Most importantly the vomiting, which could lead to a failed attempt.

B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023

If it passed the test then I would say it's good to use. The SN I have is 99% technical grade and Dr. Nitschke answered me to say it's fine to use.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
If it passed the test then I would say it's good to use. The SN I have is 99% technical grade and Dr. Nitschke answered me to say it's fine to use.
Damn you talked to Dr nitschke himself?

B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
Damn you talked to Dr Nitchke? No. I posted a question to him about the SN I had and he said it would be fine to use. I wish I could talk to him! I'm still waiting (and not patiently) for an order of Diazepam which I fear won't come or won't be real. So frustrating. Waste of $338
?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Yes. For 60pills! I don't even know what country it's coming from. I just want it to be real Diazepam. Fingers crossed.
This is nuts I paid like 60$ for just enough for sn method idk what you need 60$ for unless you plan a blackout dose

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Why all the 'theoretically'?

That's the first am hearing of thechnical grade 99% purity equaling 80-90%..can someone else confirm? @Goku Black ?

Reactions: Endisclose
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
That's the first am hearing of thechnical grade 99% purity equaling 80-90%..can someone else confirm? @Goku Black ?
Yeah Technical grade sn isn't as pure as Reagent Grade, this is the key difference.

Purity Level:

Technical Grade SN: Technical grade sodium nitrite typically has a lower purity level compared to reagent grade sodium nitrite. It is designed for industrial applications where extremely high purity is not critical.

Reagent Grade SN: Reagent grade sodium nitrite has a higher purity level, usually exceeding 95%. This higher purity makes it suitable for use in analytical applications, laboratory experiments, and industries where precision and accuracy are essential.

So while Technical grade sn may be written as 99%, in comparison to AR grade SN, it's not as pure whereas AR is always above 95%-99%.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah Technical grade sn isn't as pure as Reagent Grade, this is the key difference.

Purity Level:

Technical Grade SN: Technical grade sodium nitrite typically has a lower purity level compared to reagent grade sodium nitrite. It is designed for industrial applications where extremely high purity is not critical.

Reagent Grade SN: Reagent grade sodium nitrite has a higher purity level, usually exceeding 95%. This higher purity makes it suitable for use in analytical applications, laboratory experiments, and industries where precision and accuracy are essential.

So while Technical grade sn may be written as 99%, in comparison to AR grade SN, it's not as pure whereas AR is always above 95%-99%.
So for our purpose we are looking for one that says reagent grade >95% and not technical grade whatever the percentage is?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
So for our purpose we are looking for one that says reagent grade >95% and not technical grade whatever the percentage is?
Yeah, Reagent Grade is purer and has been tested rigorously to ensure accurate testing for Lab or Analytical work.

Reactions: rozeske
O

onefixleft

more scared of you
Feb 17, 2024
Why all the 'theoretically'?

Yeah, sorry about all the theoreticals. I was in a weird mood when I posted and thats what came out of my dumb broken brain. 🤷‍♀️ It was more me shouting into the void. I….was not prepared for the void to shout back.

I did however take pictures of the actual testing I did with the test strips, if that's something anyone wants for reference.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Yeah, sorry about all the theoreticals. I was in a weird mood when I posted and thats what came out of my dumb broken brain. 🤷‍♀️ It was more me shouting into the void. I….was not prepared for the void to shout back.
Am glad you shouted, it made me learn something new about SN i didn't know of.

Reactions: onefixleft
B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
338$ for diazepam????
Yes. But I checked out the company plus took one to see how I felt. I think they are genuine. That was for 60 pills (10mg).
Yeah, Reagent Grade is purer and has been tested rigorously to ensure accurate testing for Lab or Analytical work.
Dr. Nitchke told me Technical Grade is fine to use.

Last edited:
K

Klimpop

Jun 6, 2023
What about food grade SN? Is this an acceptable grade? I would assume its not as pure as reagent grade.

Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Why is the analytical reagent grade cheaper than food grade when it's more pure and a higher % of SN? On SD, their reagent grade costs more and I guess that just doesnt make sense to me that the more pure version costs less