• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
This is sort of a discussion, sort of a possible method.

"Parachuting" is when you take a drug in a powdered form, put it in a single sheet of toilet paper, and gulp it down with some liquid. Alternatively, you can use edible "oblate discs". When I use them for kratom I experience way less nausea and way less difficulty in actually taking the kratom, a substance that is usually pretty disgusting.

I feel like there's some way this could translate into being used for making the SN method easier and less likely to go wrong. I think this could be a really important finding, but I need the opinion of others.

No more having to pinch your nose to gulp down disgusting salt water, no extra water lessening to concentration of SN, less stuff to potentially end up puking up, probably less nausea all together.

Let me know guys

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
There was a discussion on this a while back that may interest you
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-with-oblate-discs.42155/

Reactions: autumnal and Brokenwithbpd