• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

imaloserbaby

imaloserbaby

Karolina
Jan 28, 2021
Hello everyone!

I've been lurking a couple months now and have learned a lot from so many of you. Just as a disclaimer, I have had some brain damage and trouble retaining information and have never been particularly good with understanding anatomy and science so please be gentle with me if I'm asking "stupid" questions :ahhha: I've tried to browse as many threads as possible to answer questions myself and not ask something that's been answered already, but some of mine are quite specific so I hope someone can help me out.

**First question: Do I go off all or some of my daily meds in the weeks before I ctb? I am on many prescription/OTC daily meds and I'm wondering if I should stop any/all of these in case of reaction. Some of them (the beta blocker and Quetiapine) may actually help if I understand correctly, so I'm thinking of going off all but those ahead of time. This is my current daily schedule:

Morning: 50mg losartan, 25mg metoprolol (beta blocker), 10mg dicyclomine, 2mg Imodium, daily multivitamin
Evening: 40mg lovastatin, 1mg clonazepam, birth control pill, 20mg dicyclomine, 4mg Imodium, 100mg quetiapine (wondering if this dose is high enough to help as anti-emetic or if I should titrate up to 300mg?)

My SN is supposed to arrive tomorrow, but I've been trying and failing to find a suitable anti-emetic and haven't had any luck so my current plan was going to be the following (roughly adapted from several posts I've seen with replacements that I'm hoping will be suitable)

4:00pmstart fasting (after having skipped morning meds except Metoprolol?)
10:00pmstop fluids, possibly take my Quetiapine as I would normally, but not other normal daily meds?
11:00pm1000mg Tylenol
11:15pm4mg Ondansetron (I know this isn't on the recommended list but it's all I can get), approx 4mg Xanax
11:30pmFamotidine 80mg (antacid)
MidnightSN 25-30g in 50ml water (I weigh about 220 lbs so wanted to be safe. Will also prepare 2 backup glasses in case of vomiting)

**Second question: Does the above regimen and timing look ok despite my substitutions? I know the anti-emetic situation is not great but I don't see a way around it so I'm kind of winging it. I apologize again if these are stupid questions or have been answered already but if anyone knowledgeable about meds is kind enough to answer, I'd be extremely grateful! I live alone and there is very little chance of me being interrupted, my main fear is that I will fail due to vomiting or some kind of med interaction by mistake.

Thank you very much for anyone who can help with this :)
-Karolina