• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
timetosaygoodbye

timetosaygoodbye

i love dandelions
Apr 27, 2024
henlo, i remember posting here trying to find sn in egypt. well, thankfully i found it.
i searched on fb and i found a lot of resources, unlike google and stuff.

i had decided to give life one last chance last sat, i told my psychiatrist that i have everything ready and i'll see where it takes me. if i dont find anything helping, i'll go. he wanted to hospitalize me, told my father and agreed with me to give the sn bottle to my dad, get different meds and see if it helps.

it's been a few days now, he prescribed me zolam 0.25 gm. he said it helps with suicide ideation. what i found is that it just makes me less anxious thinking or planning my suicide and makes me comfortable with the thought of me dying.

i decided i'll do it today. i had to go through my dad's drawers to look for the sn bottle, which made me feel bad because i value privacy. however i found it, and i poured some in a plastic bag and put the bottle back in the drawer so he doesn't notice it missing.

it makes me feel really guilty tbh, i have loving family, friends and a caring psych. theyre doing their best to help, but nothing is working. i hate to hurt them but it's my only way out of this hell.

i have everything with me, the antiemetic, antacid, beta blocker, zolam and painkiller.

i'll follow through the sn bible megathread posted on here.

07:00 p.m. (03:00+ GMT): started dry fasting (food fasting)
01:00 a.m. : should start water fasting
03:00 a.m. : sn drink and benzos. could use gum to help change the taste

what do you all recommend me to do before i ctb?

Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
@timetosaygoodbye I wish you all the strength and safe travels. May you find peace.

Honestly, I'm surprised your father didn't throw the SN away. Good for you, though. Your father might feel bad that he didn't, but it wouldn't have "saved" you on the long run either so your death should not be his fault in my opinion.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Hello,

In terms of recommendation, just for once, think rationally and list because you want to end your life. In case for any afterlife, you don't regret having nonsense reasons (emotional reasons, etc.) that you are killing yourself.

Is the SN painful?
Is it quick in consciousness?
What is the percentage of recovery for this method?

Please answer this so I can know if this method you are doing is good for me.

Thank you!
Hi, Could you please ask these questions elsewhere and respect the nature of a goodbye thread. There's plenty of resources on this forum and outside of it that can provide an idea instead of asking the op who is going through a lot right now.

timetosaygoodbye

timetosaygoodbye

i love dandelions
Apr 27, 2024
@timetosaygoodbye I wish you all the strength and safe travels. May you find peace.

Honestly, I'm surprised your father didn't throw the SN away. Good for you, though. Your father might feel bad that he didn't, but it wouldn't have "saved" you on the long run either so your death should not be his fault in my opinion.
yeah, i mentioned that in my suicide note because i would hate to make him live with such a feeling. thank you for understanding and empathizing though! โค๏ธ

timetosaygoodbye

timetosaygoodbye

i love dandelions
Apr 27, 2024
took about 9x150mg ketobrufen pills, 10x10mg inderal (beta-blocker) both at 02:20 a.m. felt like my stomach was already burning so i took two antacid pills. crushed a lot of zolam pills and mixed with water, mixed the sn i took with water and now i'll have to wait till 3:30 a.m. and I'll take the sn and the zolam drinks. smoked 1 cig, gonna smoke another before/after i drink them. and more antacid after i drink them

wish me luck me dudz
done taking all the shit. trying so hard not to throw up tho. feels really bad

Last edited:
Finalnight

Finalnight

Waiting until it comes
Aug 16, 2023
I hope you find the peace and freedom you seek โ™ฅโ™ฅ

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
henlo, i remember posting here trying to find sn in egypt. well, thankfully i found it.
i searched on fb and i found a lot of resources, unlike google and stuff.

i had decided to give life one last chance last sat, i told my psychiatrist that i have everything ready and i'll see where it takes me. if i dont find anything helping, i'll go. he wanted to hospitalize me, told my father and agreed with me to give the sn bottle to my dad, get different meds and see if it helps.

it's been a few days now, he prescribed me zolam 0.25 gm. he said it helps with suicide ideation. what i found is that it just makes me less anxious thinking or planning my suicide and makes me comfortable with the thought of me dying.

i decided i'll do it today. i had to go through my dad's drawers to look for the sn bottle, which made me feel bad because i value privacy. however i found it, and i poured some in a plastic bag and put the bottle back in the drawer so he doesn't notice it missing.

it makes me feel really guilty tbh, i have loving family, friends and a caring psych. theyre doing their best to help, but nothing is working. i hate to hurt them but it's my only way out of this hell.

i have everything with me, the antiemetic, antacid, beta blocker, zolam and painkiller.

i'll follow through the sn bible megathread posted on here.

07:00 p.m. (03:00+ GMT): started dry fasting (food fasting)
01:00 a.m. : should start water fasting
03:00 a.m. : sn drink and benzos. could use gum to help change the taste

what do you all recommend me to do before i ctb?
All will be well
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

• Hugs
Unknown21

Unknown21

ใ“ใฎไธ–็•Œใฏๆฎ‹้…ทใ ใ€‚
Apr 25, 2023
Goodbye mate, I hope you have found the peace you are looking for.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you have found peace. RIP๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
Status
Not open for further replies.