D

Deleted member 65988

When anyone gets a prescription in US it's automatically entered into a nationwide computer system. You have to show an ID to pick up most drugs like opiods or other similar drugs. I cannot get any doctors to give tranquilizers or painkillers at all, they lose their licenses and get visits from the DEA, drug enforcement agency, once a month. They number of prescriptions for those drugs they write is closely monitored and if they write too many they lose their licences.
Yeah, that sounds seriously complicated and for once, I am glad I live in a shithole 3rd world country for once where a lot of things are loose. I got my meds by asking the doctors for it and they just gave it without asking for any prior prescription for Meto or Benzos. Even Painkillers are OTC without much hassle here.

I think one thing I've misunderstood throughout my time here is that it can be difficult to obtain meds for SN depending on where in the world someone is but then again, just because I obtained mine easily, I didn't think it would be the same for others.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yeah, that sounds seriously complicated and for once, I am glad I live in a shithole 3rd world country for once where a lot of things are loose. I got my meds by asking the doctors for it and they just gave it without asking for any prior prescription for Meto or Benzos. Even Painkillers are OTC without much hassle here.

I think one thing I've misunderstood throughout my time here is that it can be difficult to obtain meds for SN depending on where in the world someone is but then again, just because I obtained mine easily, I didn't think it would be the same for others.
Can you get oxycontin easily where you live? 😮 I would love to get that in a decent amount.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I have SN and didn't break any laws 😂 h

If they see you picking it up or taking it into your house then they got you. If they get a search warrant and find it they got you. And also you would be surprised at the level of technology at the DEA, they know what they are doing you can't trick them or hide what you do like you think. When it enters the country they put a trace on it to see where it goes.
They arent going to waste the time and resources to do a bust like that for a small amount. Theyve definitely done that before to people that buy in large amounts though. Also, its always a good idea to leave the package unopened for a few days. They cant get you just for taking the package inside unless you sign for it. With tails, theres literally 0 evidence on your computer if they get a warrant which they wouldnt unless its a large amount and they suspect youre distributing. The DEA or anyone cant decrypt pgp messages either. Its very low risk. I would never order anything internationally either. People do but the odds of being seized are way higher when it goes through customs.
I have SN and didn't break any laws 😂 h

If they see you picking it up or taking it into your house then they got you. If they get a search warrant and find it they got you. And also you would be surprised at the level of technology at the DEA, they know what they are doing you can't trick them or hide what you do like you think. When it enters the country they put a trace on it to see where it goes.
I promise you the DEA and inspector general do not have the time and resources to get a warrant for small busts. Thats why they just send a love letter. The USPS is the worlds largest drug distributor.

F

FadingFast2023

Feb 11, 2023
How is it baseless?
Well time to unconsciousness is widely documented to be 4 - 12 minutes. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I stopped reading at that point. We need a community notes to stop this nonstop misinformation.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Meditation guide
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Well time to unconsciousness is widely documented to be 4 - 12 minutes. I'm sure there are exceptions, but I stopped reading at that point. We need a community notes to stop this nonstop misinformation.
In vizzys post of documented sn cases, i dont think there was one that took less than 15 minutes to pass out. Could be wrong though.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I agree about that timing but how do people manage to call for help? Someone said he crawled to the door to let in the rescuers after he called for help so it's not always just under 12 minutes. Maybe it depends on the purity. I also don't know how people get to the hospital in time to be saved.

I saw live documented cases as they were happening probably at least 30 on this site and they all passed out at 12 minutes, ones where people were giving minute by minute descriptions as they watched. But most also took that brand that was known for very high purity. I don't recall anyone but maybe one or two who failed.

I just read on a scientific paper that SN creates 40% methyl. (I can't spell or remember the entire name of that, but the change in the blood) in the blood at 12 minutes. So that seems to be the cutoff point for consciousness. It's incredibly fast acting to do that, create that kind of change.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
"pretty stupid"
Iam sorry but It's not a challenge or a fight
Many have chosen SN because it is cheap, almost well available, and reliable. If I had a lot of money, I would go for helium, but it costs $1,000.for Full kit ,

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
I came to the exact same conclusion recently. Can't believe how much time I wasted trying to source SN. Why the heck isn't everyone with access using this method?!

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
"pretty stupid"
Many have chosen SN because it is cheap, almost well available, and reliable. If I had a lot of money, I would go for helium, but it costs $1,000.for Full kit ,
Can you elaborate on helium pls?

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I agree about that timing but how do people manage to call for help? Someone said he crawled to the door to let in the rescuers after he called for help so it's not always just under 12 minutes. Maybe it depends on the purity. I also don't know how people get to the hospital in time to be saved.

I saw live documented cases as they were happening probably at least 30 on this site and they all passed out at 12 minutes, ones where people were giving minute by minute descriptions as they watched. But most also took that brand that was known for very high purity. I don't recall anyone but maybe one or two who failed.

I just read on a scientific paper that SN creates 40% methyl. (I can't spell or remember the entire name of that, but the change in the blood) in the blood at 12 minutes. So that seems to be the cutoff point for consciousness. It's incredibly fast acting to do that, create that kind of change.
I think its actually very plausible that most cases where people take a long time to go unconscious are because the SN isnt as pure as advertised.
"pretty stupid"
Rc opiates are all 3 of those things as well. Accessing dn markets is very simple. Rc opiates are dirt cheap and reliable if you have no tolerance and have 2-3 hours of alone time.
I came to the exact same conclusion recently. Can't believe how much time I wasted trying to source SN. Why the heck isn't everyone with access using this method?!
I think its just a bit more intimidating to most people. I ordered some weed a few days ago so as soon as that comes and I know it isnt seized, im ordering some protonitazene.

Last edited:
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Can you elaborate on helium pls?
Look at inert gas megathread in the suicide resource section. Pure helium is hard to come by as far as I know but nitrogen and argon work the exact same way

outlook56

outlook56

Sep 24, 2023
I think its actually very plausible that most cases where people take a long time to go unconscious are because the SN isnt as pure as advertised.

Rc opiates are all 3 of those things as well. Accessing dn markets is very simple. Rc opiates are dirt cheap and reliable if you have no tolerance and have 2-3 hours of alone time.

I think its just a bit more intimidating to most people. I ordered some weed a few days ago so as soon as that comes and I know it isnt seized, im ordering some protonitazene.
I think it's easy for you, but it's difficult for 99 percent of people because of the laws of their countries. The dark web is a different story.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I think it's easy for you, but it's difficult for 99 percent of people because of the laws of their countries. The dark web is a different story.
I wouldnt say 99%. I dont know what laws are like in other countries but in the U.S. and U.K. Its very simple and low risk
I would imagine its very high risk in a lot of countries but most people on sasu are probably from the U.S. or U.K.

D

Deleted member 65988

I agree because there's been a great amount of misunderstanding and misinformation about this.
Can you get oxycontin easily where you live? 😮 I would love to get that in a decent amount.
Hmm, I doubt it but I haven't tried at all.
I would imagine its very high risk in a lot of countries but most people on sasu are probably from the U.S. or U.K.
It would still depend if people from there are willing to risk it but count me out since I'm not from any of those countries so SN is my out and out first choice.
I definitely think this could be a reason why people don't fall unconscious as fast

Wait 30 of them?
I've only seen 4 in my time searching for what I could on live documented cases. Perhaps others who did manage to call for help did so because SN wasn't fast acting enough since there have also been cases where people called for help and were found weak and largely unconscious.

I think people may also call for help even before ingesting SN or immediately after before Methomoglobinemia can really take hold, anxiety and fear can make people do things like that to where they'll wager their life on being saved in time or dying instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
I wouldnt say 99%. I dont know what laws are like in other countries but in the U.S. and U.K. Its very simple and low risk

You're talking rubbish. I'm based in the UK and when I ordered some harmless, legal peptide powder, two cops paid me a visit (no prior brushes with the law, me or anyone in my family, not even a driving ticket) and talked to me for about half an hour. One was asking questions, which included trying to trip me up, another was not talking but carefully observing my reactions. Eventually, my harmless white powder was released from customs to me. Of course, they tested to exclude illegal substances.

So, they do have the time. No, it's not simple and low risk in the UK. And I'm not the only one with similar experience. And you're full of sh*t, sorry. You're just spreading misinformation. I was on your side, to start with, but I know better now.

• Informative
Reactions: Mayonaise and HD72
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023

Don't forget most patients in the US Are DRUG TESTED. And some of us have illnesses that make it difficult to under the dark web directions. If u get caught with anything it goes in a special data base and if u end up in the ER in say a car accident they'll refuse to treat your pain.
You're talking rubbish. I'm based in the UK and when I ordered some harmless, legal peptide powder, two cops paid me a visit (no prior brushes with the law, me or anyone in my family, not even a driving ticket) and talked to me for about half an hour. One was asking questions, which included trying to trip me up, another was not talking but carefully observing my reactions. Eventually, my harmless white powder was released from customs to me. Of course, they tested to exclude illegal substances.

So, they do have the time. No, it's not simple and low risk in the UK. And I'm not the only one with similar experience. And you're full of sh*t, sorry. You're just spreading misinformation. I was on your side, to start with, but I know better now.
It's even worse in the US. We are tracked at every dr & pharmacy through a computer program called PDMP. I get drug tested on the regular even though I take no pain meds but because I have chronic pain and used to be on meds every little thing I do is questioned. If I act nervous at an appointment it gets noted. I get calls from the pharmacist asking why med changes get done. Pharmacists refuse to fill meds sometimes merely due to how you look.

As someone who was an advocate for pain patients, most of which have had their meds taken, I can say in the US it is almost impossible to get opioids. U will be tracked by a computer program that connects to all drs and pharmacies. It records all drug tests u receive. For example they took my pain meds simply because I needed anxiety meds. I am drug tested constantly even though I am on 0 opioids. I am not even allowed THC even though it is legal. I am also made to sign a "pain contract" do pill counts and come if called to the office within 48hrs no matter where I am to do a drug test and pill count or I'm kicked out of the clinic. You then become black balled and no other doctor will take u unless u can pay out of pocket and find a dr that will take u.

Last edited:
Reactions: ConstantPain, raindrop9 and randal_bond
D

Deleted member 65988

Don't forget most patients in the US Are DRUG TESTED. And some of us have illnesses that make it difficult to under the dark web directions. If u get caught with anything it goes in a special data base and if u end up in the ER in say a car accident they'll refuse to treat your pain.
Wow I did not know that, that sounds messed up as hell.

Reactions: HD72
R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018

It's even worse in the US. We are tracked at every dr & pharmacy through a computer program called PDMP. I get drug tested on the regular even though I take no pain meds but because I have chronic pain and used to be on meds every little thing I do is questioned. If I act nervous at an appointment it gets noted. I get calls from the pharmacist asking why med changes get done. Pharmacists refuse to fill meds sometimes merely due to how you look.

As someone who was an advocate for pain patients, most of which have had their meds taken, I can say in the US it is almost impossible to get opioids. U will be tracked by a computer program that connects to all drs and pharmacies. It records all drug tests u receive. For example they took my pain meds simply because I needed anxiety meds. I am drug tested constantly even though I am on 0 opioids. I am not even allowed THC even though it is legal. I am also made to sign a "pain contract" do pill counts and come if called to the office within 48hrs no matter where I am to do a drug test and pill count or I'm kicked out of the clinic. You then become black balled and no other doctor will take u unless u can pay out of pocket and find a dr that will take u.
Wow, it makes it hardly worth it to deal with controlled substances in the US. What a police state! The more I hate those who spread misinformation and encourage peeps to import drugs and argues that it's easy and safe. It makes one wonder what the real intentions behind this are. One can't be so stupid, right? Or...?

Reactions: ConstantPain and HD72
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Wow, it makes it hardly worth it to deal with controlled substances in the US. What a police state! The more I hate those who spread misinformation and encourage peeps to import drugs and argues that it's easy and safe. It makes one wonder what the real intentions behind this are. One can't be so stupid, right? Or...?
I just had my psych appointment today and I am having severe panic 24//7. I was told they won't up my Xanax because the next dr could decide to cut me off cold Turkey which could kill me or throw me in detox which is not a nice place. Thanks for thinking of me Dr. Then he told me he felt bad for me and wanted to make sure I didn't want to kill myself or anything cuz he'd hate to lose me.

Reactions: ConstantPain
C

ConstantPain

Sorry but cats are so much better than people
Jun 9, 2022
I have the same awful experience in the US with drug testing and ridiculous pill contracts. No surprise that when the US changed to harsher opium laws, we've seen an increase in opium overdoses.
I have the same awful experience in the US with drug testing and ridiculous pill contracts. No surprise that when the US changed to harsher opium laws, we've seen an increase in opium overdoses.
Also meant to say I am sorry HD72. Typical US Doc who is simply covering his ass.

• Hugs
Reactions: HD72