Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
it's hard to come across opiates in the third/second world.

i monitored local DN markets for around several years since 2020 on any opiate position. no results. the same store that opened 2 years ago sells the same shit and angry customers in reviews complain and imply the store under question is a scam/cooperates with the cops.

it doesn't seem that hellhole i live in will suddenly develop the DN infrastructure to make such an easy exit possible. even better the time window to develop drug usage culture is closed. they'll ban anything to get high off and sterilize every media outlet to cut off unprejudiced drug-related discussions before any reasonable (insane) opioid vendor decide to enter in local market.

with regard to SN. i think using a poison which LD is ranged from 25g to 75g (including back up glasses) is hilarious. there's a lot of other relatively available options that don't require having a several glasses with spoons of dissolved powder in them with disgusting taste. one can extract rather easily highly poisonous cardiac glycosides from widespread grown plants. or obtain organic nitrocompounds (amyl nitrate, poppers) with tenfold less dosages to successfully kill oneself. etc
poisonous plant poisons are agonizing long drawn out deaths. Poppers can't be any picnic either to die from.
I

I agree with you. Inert gas is just a bit more complicated and a good amount of resources are needed. Definitely one of the best though if everything is set up correctly. Also about the overdose deaths, id be willing to bet 99% are already users with tolerance. If youre opiate naive, your odds of dying if you dont get narcanned are very very high.

Also, its very accessible. If you have access to a computer, you can order any opiate rc you want. If you buy it from an established vendor with good reviews, it is very likely to be exactly whats advertised. I dont even know why anybody would cut protonitazene when its already dirt cheap and extremely potent.
Protonitazene is regulated as a Schedule I compound in the United States. I'm not risking prison.

Reactions: toofargone6969, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

It's like, this thread is users presenting alternatives they find better over SN but really aren't for the most part like poisonous plants that bring about a long drawn out death and Opiates that will get you jail time.
Most likely yes. I'm also going to take domperidone (unfortunately it expired in July this year, but maybe it will be fine), and 600mg of ibuprofen. Benzos are still very useful, but in my case not necessary. The day before CTB I will do an aquarium test on SN to be sure. I hope I won't be unpleasantly surprised and it won't turn out that I have a defective product :)
so you'll be just AEs and Painkillers?

Reactions: Agon321 and Praestat_Mori
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
poisonous plant poisons are agonizing long drawn out deaths. Poppers can't be any picnic either to die from.

Protonitazene is regulated as a Schedule I compound in the United States. I'm not risking prison.
Youre not going to get prison time for ordering it if you use proper opsec. At most youd probably get a love letter but they would have no way of proving it was you that ordered it. Even if you did something stupid and they traced it back to you, itd most likely just be a love letter.
With the correct meds you will be almost consciousless before symptoms occur.

Nice, you are encouraging people to buy illegal drugs from unknown sources and with unknown outcome.
im not saying people should buy from "unknown sources" i specifically said from reputable vendors with reviews atleast 3 times now. Guess whats also illegal, domperidone, metoclopramide, benzos, etc. I dont know what youre talking about

Reactions: DeadHead
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
To jest jak, ten wątek to użytkownicy prezentujący alternatywy, które znajdują lepiej w porównaniu z SN, ale tak naprawdę nie są w większości jak trujące rośliny, które powodują długą śmierć i opiaty, które cię dopadną czas więzienia.

więc będziesz tylko AE i środki przeciwbólowe?
Yes, and of course SN :)

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
With the correct meds you will be almost consciousless before symptoms occur.

Nice, you are encouraging people to buy illegal drugs from unknown sources and with unknown outcome.
You tell somebody that with the "correct meds" sn can be painless and then immediately tell me im encouraging people to buy illegal drugs. Hilarious
It's like, this thread is users presenting alternatives they find better over SN but really aren't for the most part like poisonous plants that bring about a long drawn out death and Opiates that will get you jail time.

so you'll be just AEs and Painkillers?
Why ibueprofen instead of acetaminophen? Im sure other people react differently but ive puked my guts out every time ive taken ibueprofen on an empty stomach. Acetaminophen is fine to take without food and wont cause nausea

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Illegal drugs aren't a viable option for a lot of people. We all have different circumstances. For example, I'm allergic to opiates and even 5mg of oxycodone makes me severely uncomfortable. I'm going with SN and understand the risks and that it won't be a picnic but unfortunately that's just my reality. It's either that or hanging and I would choose SN over that every time. Assuming that every person here has access to the same methods is a bit short sighted. Everyone has different situations. And not everyone feels comfortable committing multiple felonies ordering drugs online...

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Illegal drugs aren't a viable option for a lot of people. We all have different circumstances. For example, I'm allergic to opiates and even 5mg of oxycodone makes me severely uncomfortable. I'm going with SN and understand the risks and that it won't be a picnic but unfortunately that's just my reality. It's either that or hanging and I would choose SN over that every time. Assuming that every person here has access to the same methods is a bit short sighted. Everyone has different situations. And not everyone feels comfortable committing multiple felonies ordering drugs online...
They are absolutely a viable option if you have a computer and an adress. You will not get in any legal trouble with proper opsec. It would be impossible for them to prove you ordered anything. I do see how being allergic could be a problem though.

D

Deleted member 65988

100% agree, SN is my method too and I've accepted that it may be with some level of discomfort which is why I got every med possible to help with it. It's just reality and accepted that I couldn't find any other alternatives that I could source without much issue like legality. It's also a big risk to purchase to online drugs on the dark net and not expect it come back to bite you in ass in some way.

Reactions: raindrop9
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
100% agree, SN is my method too and I've accepted that it may be with some level of discomfort which is why I got every med possible to help with it. It's just reality and accepted that I couldn't find any other alternatives that I could source without much issue like legality. It's also a big risk to purchase to online drugs on the dark net and not expect it come back to bite you in ass in some way.
Very untrue. Literally thousands of packages of drugs are delivered each day through usps. With proper opsec, its impossible to trace back to you. Even if it was, a small amount will 90% of the time only result in a love letter. I do respect your decision to use sn instead though. Just trying to point out that opiate rcs are an extremely viable method and arguably more viable than sn. But at the end of the day, do whats most comfortable for you.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I wish you the best, but why would benzos be unnecessary in your case, I'm quite glad I have them.
Their main purpose is to make your SI weaker. I think they also make you faint faster and potentially the symptoms will appear when you are already "sleeping", I'm not 100% sure about that, because there were conflicting threads. By all means use benzos as they are helpful and will most likely make your transition better. I would use them myself, but I don't have a reliable source and I don't really see the point in looking, because I want ctb when I'm completely sure of my decision, so my SI should be under relative control.

D

Deleted member 65988

Their main purpose is to make your SI weaker. I think they also make you faint faster and potentially the symptoms will appear when you are already "sleeping", I'm not 100% sure about that, because there were conflicting threads. By all means use benzos as they are helpful and will most likely make your transition better. I would use them myself, but I don't have a reliable source and I don't really see the point in looking, because I want ctb when I'm completely sure of my decision, so my SI should be under relative control.
I understand, I've read medical articles that have detailed users who did ctb using some form of a sedative compound like Lorazepam or Alprazolam to use so I'll definitely be using them. I got them as a "just in case" measure.
Very untrue. Literally thousands of packages of drugs are delivered each day through usps. With proper opsec, its impossible to trace back to you. Even if it was, a small amount will 90% of the time only result in a love letter. I do respect your decision to use sn instead though. Just trying to point out that opiate rcs are an extremely viable method and arguably more viable than sn. But at the end of the day, do whats most comfortable for you.
Fair enough and I respect that you find that Opiate rcs as a viable alternative. I just dont think I can risk getting a "love letter" at most when it could end up worse than that plus I am from another part of world after all.

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I understand, I've read medical articles that have detailed users who did ctb using some form of a sedative compound like Lorazepam or Alprazolam to use so I'll definitely be using them. I got them as a "just in case" measure.

Fair enough and I respect that you find that Opiate rcs as a viable alternative. I just dont think I can risk getting a "love letter" at most when it could end up worse than that plus I am from another part of world after all.
They are definitely recommended and should help you. I once wanted to buy an antacid, but according to the latest regimens it is unnecessary and, in addition, it can be a hindrance. The same applies to propranolol (although in this case there are very different opinions and everyone has to decide for themselves). Overall, it's better, the fewer medications, the potentially lower chance of vomiting.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023

Very fair point. I dont know how the legal system works in your country. Although very broken, the legal system in the U.S. is a lot fairer that most parts of the world. Here, they would need proof that you actually ordered the substance to do anything other than seize the package. Im sure in other countries, they could just throw you in prison if its going to your address.

Also I really hope you read my reply to you about the ibueprofen. Its not a good idea to take ibueprofen on an empty stomach as it can cause nausea and vomiting. Acetaminophen is probably the way to go

D

Deleted member 65988

Very fair point. I dont know how the legal system works in your country. Although very broken, the legal system in the U.S. is a lot fairer that most parts of the world. Here, they would need proof that you actually ordered the substance to do anything other than seize the package. Im sure in other countries, they could just throw you in prison if its going to your address.
That was my main concern and I should've made that clear from the outset, so unfortunately I can't chance in my situation even if I wanted to. Anyways, I understand your point.
Also I really hope you read my reply to you about the ibueprofen. Its not a good idea to take ibueprofen on an empty stomach as it can cause nausea and vomiting. Acetaminophen is probably the way to go
Oh I only read it now. I'm steering clear of Ibuprofen because of that plus due to prior experience on an empty stomach too. I've got Paracetamol instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Meditation guide and lopsidedcrawdad1
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Youre not going to get prison time for ordering it if you use proper opsec. At most youd probably get a love letter but they would have no way of proving it was you that ordered it. Even if you did something stupid and they traced it back to you, itd most likely just be a love letter.

im not saying people should buy from "unknown sources" i specifically said from reputable vendors with reviews atleast 3 times now. Guess whats also illegal, domperidone, metoclopramide, benzos, etc. I dont know what youre talking about
It's not a good thing to encourage people to break laws here. It's not ok and I hope no one imports illegal drugs. Nor is it a good look for this site.

Reactions: betternever2havbeen and toofargone6969
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
It's not a good thing to encourage people to break laws here. It's not ok and I hope no one imports illegal drugs. Nor is it a good look for this site.
SN method requires you to break laws too… so does nembutal… so do firearms… etc.
That was my main concern and I should've made that clear from the outset, so unfortunately I can't chance in my situation even if I wanted to. Anyways, I understand your point.

Oh I only read it now. I'm steering clear of Ibuprofen because of that plus due to prior experience on an empty stomach too. I've got Paracetamol instead.
Good. Taking it on an empty stomach was not fun at all. Last time i did it, I forgot to eat and was puking in the toilet for like the 10 minutes lol
Im also not "encouraging" anything. Im just making it known that its a viable method.

Reactions: DeadHead and Deleted member 65988
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
SN posession or use does not violate any law. False information again.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
All of the supplementary drugs do, like I just explained to you.
Unless you already have a prescription for the anti emetic for a valid reason and benzos for a vaild reason, its illegal. Lying to your doctor for a script is also illegal.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
All of the supplementary drugs do, like I just explained to you.
The supplementary drugs (AE, benzos, beta-blockers) can be prescribed by doctors and are therefore not illegal if you get them prescribed, even if you get them without prescription somehow they are not illegal to posses in general.

SN isn't illegal anywhere, it's used in the food industry, obtaining SN may be restricted for private individuals, but still it's not illegal as long as the substance itself isn't illegal.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988, betternever2havbeen, toofargone6969 and 1 other person
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
SN is legal, 0.6g-6g are lethal and it works even wo AE. Ginger is legal btw.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
The supplementary drugs (AE, benzos, beta-blockers) can be prescribed by doctors and are therefore not illegal if you get them prescribed, even if you get them without prescription somehow they are not illegal to posses in general.
That is definitely not true. Especially with benzos. I looked it up and really cant figure out if its illegal to possess the AEs and propranolol since theyre prescription but not controlled. The benzos are def illegal without a script though since theyre a controlled substance. Atleast in the U.S. they are.

D

Deleted member 65988

Good. Taking it on an empty stomach was not fun at all. Last time i did it, I forgot to eat and was puking in the toilet for like the 10 minutes lol
Yeap, I hear that. Anyways, I'm out.
That is definitely not true. Especially with benzos. I looked it up and really cant figure out if its illegal to possess the AEs and propranolol since theyre prescription but not controlled. The benzos are def illegal without a script though since theyre a controlled substance. Atleast in the U.S. they are.
Yeah I see the issue here, we're talking about things wouldn't necessarily apply to people elsewhere in the world like me for instance, I got everything from the doctor without much of a hassle like I assumed it would be but it definitely wouldn't be the same for someone else. I think this may specifically be a U.S thing from what I can see.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Yes benzos may have certain restrictions in different countries and it may be more or less easy to get hands on them. Basically they are prescription meds which I would not consider "illegal" in general. But that's sth how one defines "illegal".

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Yeap, I hear that. Anyways, I'm out.

Yeah I see the issue here, we're talking about things wouldn't necessarily apply to people elsewhere in the world like me for instance, I got everything from the doctor without much of a hassle like I assumed it would be but it definitely wouldn't be the same for someone else. I think this may specifically be a U.S thing from what I can see.
Yeah lol. In the U.S. its very hard to get scripts for benzos and metoclopramide. Dopermidone would be pretty easy id think though. I appreciate you being here!
Yes benzos may have certain restrictions in different countries and it may be more or less easy to get hands on them. Basically they are prescription meds which I would not consider "illegal" in general. But that's sth how one defines "illegal".
If its prohibited by the government, its illegal.

D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah lol. In the U.S. its very hard to get scripts for benzos and metoclopramide. Dopermidone would be pretty easy id think though. I appreciate you being here!
Thank you for that and i appreciate you being here too. Its as I suspected, Meto was relatively easy to get here as well as Benzos, in fact I got them two weeks apart from two different doctors who didn't suspect much however I had to spin stories to make it happen and it worked but someone may need go through a lot just to get one of those items.

Reactions: DeadHead and lopsidedcrawdad1
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020

they have no problem getting proof who ordered it, they aren't new at this.
Thank you for that and i appreciate you being here too. Its as I suspected, Meto was relatively easy to get here as well as Benzos, in fact I got them two weeks apart from two different doctors who didn't suspect much however I had to spin stories to make it happen and it worked but someone may need go through a lot just to get one of those items.
When anyone gets a prescription in US it's automatically entered into a nationwide computer system. You have to show an ID to pick up most drugs like opiods or other similar drugs. I cannot get any doctors to give tranquilizers or painkillers at all, they lose their licenses and get visits from the DEA, drug enforcement agency, once a month. They number of prescriptions for those drugs they write is closely monitored and if they write too many they lose their licences.

SN isn't illegal anywhere, it's used in the food industry, obtaining SN may be restricted for private individuals, but still it's not illegal as long as the substance itself isn't illegal.
If you get caught with any prescription drug you don't have a prescription for it's illegal.

Last edited:
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
they have no problem getting proof who ordered it, they aren't new at this.

When anyone gets a prescription in US it's automatically entered into a nationwide computer system. You have to show an ID to pick up most drugs like opiods or other similar drugs. I cannot get any doctors to give tranquilizers or painkillers at all, they lose their licenses and get visits from the DEA, drug enforcement agency, once a month. They number of prescriptions for those drugs they write is closely monitored and if they write too many they lose their licences.

If you get caught with any prescription drug you don't have a prescription for it's illegal.
They definitely do have a problem tracing it back lol. With tor and tails they cant prove shit

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
SN method requires you to break laws too… so does nembutal… so do firearms… etc.

Im also not "encouraging" anything. Im just making it known that its a viable method.
I have SN and didn't break any laws 😂 h
They definitely do have a problem tracing it back lol. With tor and tails they cant prove shit
If they see you picking it up or taking it into your house then they got you. If they get a search warrant and find it they got you. And also you would be surprised at the level of technology at the DEA, they know what they are doing you can't trick them or hide what you do like you think. When it enters the country they put a trace on it to see where it goes.

Last edited: