L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
@conarc says that constantly whenever anyone mentions SN. He's a bully, that's his excuse to bully and harass.
yup. If he wants to try SN, then I guess good for him. I genuinely do hope those who try it have a peaceful death because everyone deserves the right to one. I just think its not as likely it will be peaceful as most people think.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

Conarc, please stop pointing out everyone who has an opposing viewpoint towards SN as a pro-lifer, I don't think that's a fair assessment of where they are coming from in terms of their objections to the method. I think everyone is entitled to acknowledge that there may be better alternatives to SN but how realistic and "better" these methods are can be up for debate.

I understand you swear by the PPH and what it says but please understand that people can have an opinion and not be a pro-lifer.

Reactions: DeadHead, Addi_Madd, リンさん and 2 others
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
This from Wiki:

Sanctioned Suicide has generated widespread scrutiny from news outlets and government officials for the encouragement of suicide by members on the site,[7][10][11] as well as the site's promotion of the use of sodium nitrite as a method of suicide, a previously obscure method.[1][3][8]
Not sure what your point is. I think SN isnt a bad method compared to hanging, jumping, etc. but there are methods like opiate rcs that are objectively better and more peaceful

Reactions: DeadHead
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
@conarc says that constantly whenever anyone mentions SN. He's a bully, that's his excuse to bully and harass.
Sure.

World leading euthanasia organization recommend easily available SN for peaceful death but some "users" suddenly find out how bad this method is and would rather buy whatever F from Darknet with unknown outcome. Sure.
Not sure what your point is. I think SN isnt a bad method compared to hanging, jumping, etc. but there are methods like opiate rcs that are objectively better and more peaceful
Well, the experts from PPH and Exit say otherwise. And we should trust these.
I just think its not as likely it will be peaceful as most people think.
Baseless. Or may I call it fearmongering?

Last edited:
Reactions: SN drinker
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Sure.

World leading euthanasia organization recommend easily available SN for peaceful death but some "users" suddenly find out how bad this method is and would rather buy whatever F from Darknet with unknown outcome. Sure.

As much as I love how much exit has progressed the right to die movement, they really arent reliable when it comes to this kind of stuff. They also say sodium azide is peaceful when it most definitely isnt. We already know how opiates work. Theyve been studied and used for over a hundred years. We just have more potent opiates that are coming out now which do the exact same thing as traditional ones but require infinitely smaller doses.

Reactions: ConstantPain and DeadHead
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
As much as I love how much exit has progressed the right to die movement, they really arent reliable when it comes to this kind of stuff. They also say sodium azide is peaceful when it most definitely isnt. We already know how opiates work. Theyve been studied and used for over a hundred years. We just have more potent opiates that are coming out now which do the exact same thing as traditional ones but require infinitely smaller doses.
Wow. You just write this and all their scientific experience, hard work and so on becomes meaningless? Genius.

• Yay!
Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
yup. If he wants to try SN, then I guess good for him. I genuinely do hope those who try it have a peaceful death because everyone deserves the right to one. I just think its not as likely it will be peaceful as most people think.
I have never used the dark net or bought illegal drugs. I have no idea how to do that. I have never heard of those two drugs you mentioned. If I got a packet of drugs I wouldn't know what they were or how to know if they were ok to take. I also don't want to be arrested for importing illegal drugs.

Reactions: sevennn, Praestat_Mori and (deleted member)
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Sure.

Baseless. Or may I call it fearmongering?
Are you under the impression that Exit has a lab somewhere that theyre euthanizing people with SN in and documenting everything? Of course they arent. The first and second hand reports on this site are arguably of more value in determining how peaceful and effective the method is than anything that exit has.

Reactions: Mayonaise, Bobert_Beniro, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 65988

I have never used the dark net or bought illegal drugs. I have no idea how to do that. I have never heard of those two drugs you mentioned. If I got a packet of drugs I wouldn't know what they were or how to know if they were ok to take. I also don't want to be arrested for importing illegal drugs.
That very valid points to consider with such a thing, it may be more peaceful but it does carry a significant risk of being arrested for importation of illegal drugs.

Reactions: thedivinezer0, Praestat_Mori and Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If I have immediate release oxycontin, how much would be lethal if I've never taken it before?

I also have flexiril which is a muscle relaxer benzo.

Last edited:
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Thats because you dont understand dark net markets. If you buy from a reputable vendor with reviews, youre good to go. If SN is a better option for you, then by all means, try it. I dont think sn is a bad method. Im just saying others are better

Reactions: DeadHead and Praestat_Mori
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
Are you under the impression that Exit has a lab somewhere that theyre euthanizing people with SN in and documenting everything? Of course they arent. The first and second hand reports on this site are arguably of more value in determining how peaceful and effective the method is than anything that exit has.
Nonsense.

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
If I have immediate release oxycontin, how much would be lethal if I've never taken it before?
I couldnt tell you that. Google might be able to help determine the lethal dose. Could be tricky though if you have a tolerance. I think itd be more reliable to use rcs.

D

Deleted member 65988

Guys, can we keep things friendly because I don't want to see another thread locked again.

Reactions: ConstantPain, DeadHead, aab and 1 other person
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
Oh so this is the one method that will work a 100% of the time? Guaranteed?
Nothing is 100%. The problem with opiate overdosing (setting aside accessibility, but if you're in a big city that's probably not too hard) is unknown concentration of the drug and unpredictable reaction of the individual taking it - these things are tremendously variable, hence unreliable. Also someone might hit you with narcan if they see you've overdosed. Up to 100,000 people die of overdosing on opiates every year in U.S. but that doesn't mean you will when you try. I think inert gas is still the best method with the best chance of success if you pay attention to the details.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Praestat_Mori
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Another sn thread let's gooo. What are we at today? Number 4 or 5?

• Yay!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
According to vizzys list of cases, the success rate for SN was around 80% I believe.

If I recall correctly - and I spent a good time going through all the cases Vizzy put up - the failures where there was no emergency medical intervention tended to be where the subject had a somewhat irregular regimen or implementation of it, such as using a lower than recommended dose, sipping it and then discontinuing because they found it disgusting, drinking it with orange juice etc. There were definite trends. I would confidently guess that anyone following and executing a properly prepared regimen will have a much better success rate than 80% outside of someone intervening. We don't have anything scientific as there will never be such trials done on humans in a controlled environment to obtain such reliable data so we have to go on what we have.

I must say as someone who is seriously considering SN but haven't made my mind up yet - people on the one hand trying to do the method down by saying it's unreliable and you're in agony for 40 minutes whilst people on the other hand are saying it's perfect and get all offended at the slightest reservation about it like it's their first born child, isn't at all helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: リンさん and Praestat_Mori
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Nonsense.
Alright well you cite the data exit is using to determine the peacefullness and reliability of sn then get back to me bud. Sound good?

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro and Meditation guide
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
Yes, I was exactly expecting this accusation.
4e6915833c9a02421e3e4a32b783ca45 t
"NO, YOU'RE THE SHILL!"
I'm joking by the way. Just thought I'd bring some humor to this dull place. I still think there's some potential negatives to SN physically but with enough pain meds you can likely counteract it. It's a viable method just requires proper preparation. Opioids are good too they're just harder to come across and administrate, I think it should become a more popular method likely as SN will become even more difficult to get as time passes whilst Opiods will never leave. It would be nice to have some expert advice as some other methods have been given.

• Yay!
Reactions: リンさん, Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
If I recall correctly - and I spent a good time going through all the cases Vizzy put up - the failures where there was no emergency medical intervention tended to be where the subject had a somewhat irregular regime or implementation of it, such as using a lower than recommended dose, sipping it and then discontinuing because they found it disgusting, drinking it with orange juice etc. There were definite trends. I would confidently guess that anyone following and executing a properly prepared regime will have a much better success rate than 80% outside of someone intervening. We don't have anything scientific as there will never be such trials done on humans in a controlled environment to obtain such reliable data so we have to go on what we have.

I must say as someone who is seriously considering SN but haven't made my mind up yet - people on the one hand trying to do the method down by saying it's unreliable and you're in agony for 40 minutes whilst people on the other hand are saying it's perfect and get all offended at the slightest reservation about it like it's their first born child, isn't at all helpful.
I see that as a downside of SN though. It gives you lots of time to backout and call emergency services. It also requires a whole regimine with supplementary drugs. Opiate rcs dont. I think an empty stomach and antiemetics could probably help though.

Reactions: DeadHead and Meditation guide
D

Deleted member 65988

Well, that is why it's better to do research yourself and come to a conclusion on your own because these discussions are rarely helpful especially when they go like this.

Reactions: Meditation guide and Old Friend
anaerobic_bacterium

anaerobic_bacterium

Jul 29, 2023
it's hard to come across opiates in the third/second world.

i monitored local DN markets for around several years since 2020 on any opiate position. no results. the same store that opened 2 years ago sells the same shit and angry customers in reviews complain and imply the store under question is a scam/cooperates with the cops.

it doesn't seem that hellhole i live in will suddenly develop the DN infrastructure to make such an easy exit possible. even better the time window to develop drug usage culture is closed. they'll ban anything to get high off and sterilize every media outlet to cut off unprejudiced drug-related discussions before any reasonable (insane) opioid vendor decide to enter in local market.

with regard to SN. i think using a poison which LD is ranged from 25g to 75g (including back up glasses) is hilarious. there's a lot of other relatively available options that don't require having a several glasses with spoons of dissolved powder in them with disgusting taste. one can extract rather easily highly poisonous cardiac glycosides from widespread grown plants. or obtain organic nitrocompounds (amyl nitrate, poppers) with tenfold less dosages to successfully kill oneself. etc

Reactions: DeadHead, Meditation guide, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
suicidepanda

suicidepanda

delightfully dreadful
Sep 25, 2023
Nonsense.
You're not being respectful of anyone right now. Maybe if you peacefully stated your opinion without brainlessly calling them "Pro-Lifers" and claim it to be fearmongering, people wouldn't see you as a bully. All you're doing is putting people down for sharing their own personal thoughts and feelings because YOU think YOUR idea of the situation is BETTER. it's not. especially not when you just deny what everyone else says and continue to push your idea onto everyone else who clearly does not want it. Let's be realistic, nobody here is a pro-lifer, we are discussing the methods because we are all different and all experience different things in different ways. We all have different lives and different rules… I could go on. It doesn't matter what's the easiest method, it just matters what works for each individual. This forum is meant to be for people to discuss things peacefully, and you are being a problem right now.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro, DeadHead and Praestat_Mori
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I see that as a downside of SN though. It gives you lots of time to backout and call emergency services. It also requires a whole regimine with supplementary drugs. Opiate rcs dont. I think an empty stomach and antiemetics could probably help though.

I agree.

Reactions: DeadHead
L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
I
Nothing is 100%. The problem with opiate overdosing (setting aside accessibility, but if you're in a big city that's probably not too hard) is unknown concentration of the drug and unpredictable reaction of the individual taking it - these things are tremendously variable, hence unreliable. Also someone might hit you with narcan if they see you've overdosed. Up to 100,000 people die of overdosing on opiates every year in U.S. but that doesn't mean you will when you try. I think inert gas is still the best method with the best chance of success if you pay attention to the details.
I agree with you. Inert gas is just a bit more complicated and a good amount of resources are needed. Definitely one of the best though if everything is set up correctly. Also about the overdose deaths, id be willing to bet 99% are already users with tolerance. If youre opiate naive, your odds of dying if you dont get narcanned are very very high.
Also, its very accessible. If you have access to a computer, you can order any opiate rc you want. If you buy it from an established vendor with good reviews, it is very likely to be exactly whats advertised. I dont even know why anybody would cut protonitazene when its already dirt cheap and extremely potent.

Last edited:
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
It must be remembered that it is not without reason that SN has become a popular method here. It was/is cheap (in my country it is very cheap), legal and in most cases there is not much pain. Of course, the SN is not some holy grail and is very far from ideal. You should expect nausea and vomiting, tolerable headaches and abdominal pain, rapid heartbeat, and cold sweats. I chose this method because in my case it is the best. The symptoms I mentioned are not terrible for me and I know that when my time comes, I will be able to deal with them. Of course, I agree with you that there are other substances that work better, but for example I don't want to mess around and order from the black market, although it is not very complicated. I no longer want to tempt fate that someone will catch me with not necessarily legal substances before I perform CTB. However, I emphasize that EVERYONE must assess for themselves whether they are ready to take the risk. In the case of SN, I am ready and I hope that I will succeed, and I also hope that others will succeed with other methods. When it comes to "simple" and common methods such as hanging yourself, this is completely out of the question in my case because I wouldn't be able to force myself to do so. That's why SN is decent in my case. Best regards and please do not argue among yourself, because it does not lead to anything specific.

Reactions: raindrop9, Praestat_Mori, Deleted member 65988 and 2 others
C

conarc

Experienced
Aug 8, 2023
It must be remembered that it is not without reason that SN has become a popular method here. It was/is cheap (in my country it is very cheap), legal and in most cases there is not much pain. Of course, the SN is not some holy grail and is very far from ideal. You should expect nausea and vomiting, tolerable headaches and abdominal pain, rapid heartbeat, and cold sweats. I chose this method because in my case it is the best. The symptoms I mentioned are not terrible for me and I know that when my time comes, I will be able to deal with them. Of course, I agree with you that there are other substances that work better, but for example I don't want to mess around and order from the black market, although it is not very complicated. I no longer want to tempt fate that someone will catch me with not necessarily legal substances before I perform CTB. However, I emphasize that EVERYONE must assess for themselves whether they are ready to take the risk. In the case of SN, I am ready and I hope that I will succeed, and I also hope that others will succeed with other methods. When it comes to "simple" and common methods such as hanging yourself, this is completely out of the question in my case because I wouldn't be able to force myself to do so. That's why SN is decent in my case. Best regards and please do not argue among yourself, because it does not lead to anything specific.
With the correct meds you will be almost consciousless before symptoms occur.
I

I agree with you. Inert gas is just a bit more complicated and a good amount of resources are needed. Definitely one of the best though if everything is set up correctly. Also about the overdose deaths, id be willing to bet 99% are already users with tolerance. If youre opiate naive, your odds of dying if you dont get narcanned are very very high.

Also, its very accessible. If you have access to a computer, you can order any opiate rc you want. If you buy it from an established vendor with good reviews, it is very likely to be exactly whats advertised. I dont even know why anybody would cut protonitazene when its already dirt cheap and extremely potent.
Nice, you are encouraging people to buy illegal drugs from unknown sources and with unknown outcome.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
With the correct meds you will be almost consciousless before symptoms occur.

Nice, you are encouraging people to buy illegal drugs from unknown sources and with unknown outcome.
Most likely yes. I'm also going to take domperidone (unfortunately it expired in July this year, but maybe it will be fine), and 600mg of ibuprofen. Benzos are still very useful, but in my case not necessary. The day before CTB I will do an aquarium test on SN to be sure. I hope I won't be unpleasantly surprised and it won't turn out that I have a defective product :)

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Deleted member 65988