• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MsM3talGamer

Voluntary deletion
Nov 28, 2018
Is it possible you could send me the link to the article of her?
I've lost the link now but I'm sure some OP here will have it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
Is there any "harm" done in taking a higher dose than 15g? I mean if you take the acid regulators and antiemetics and like 30-40g of SN, wouldn't you die then? I couldn't see a reason why more would be bad, so that would make measuring it to get exactly 15g useless. Anyone knows more about that?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I would appreciate the link too. I think it's well established that SN is a lethal method but uncertainty exits over the extent of pain involved.
Yes, I too would like to know the pain involved. I get a lot of mixed reports involving the pain.
There is a headache and possibly abdominal pain.
There might be general body cramps due to acidosis but idk for sure.

I'd like to know if there is a feeling of suffocating with this method. I've read reports where methemoglobin is unable to carry oxygen to tissues, and also unable to release carbon dioxide from the tissues

Last edited:
Reactions: Deafsn0w and Lifeisatrap
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Is there any "harm" done in taking a higher dose than 15g? I mean if you take the acid regulators and antiemetics and like 30-40g of SN, wouldn't you die then? I couldn't see a reason why more would be bad, so that would make measuring it to get exactly 15g useless. Anyone knows more about that?

im very overweight so i plan to take 20g but with more than that i fear to puke even with 4*10mg meto

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Didymus, DeadlyLiving and 1 other person
DeadlyLiving

DeadlyLiving

I can't fix it, is this where I give in?
Jan 1, 2019
im very overweight so i plan to take 20g but with more than that i fear to puke even with 4*10mg meto
Yeah that was my background thought since in the pph it was about a ~50kg person if I remember correctly and someone who'd weigh more than that would probably have to take more for it to be effective.
Fasting beforehand takes a bit of the risk of puking since your stomach would be empty.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Gainax and 1 other person
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
Was reading up on different approaches if one isn't able to acquire an anti-E. DMSO is a liquid, when drank aids in the absorption of any medicine/drug/poison without any serious side effects. As a carrier, it could amplify the effects of SN, allows SN to travel through mucous membranes into the blood which lets SN do it's job faster without it interacting with acids in your stomach. This takes care of the vomiting aspect. Also DMSO is readily available and promoted in natural health circles. It also purportedly used to stop upset stomach and vomiting. SN is highly soluble in DMSO.

You can read up more on it from this link: https://www.dmso.org/articles/information/muir.htm

Also correct me if I'm wrong. So I can cross this off the list.

Why was this post considered little? It seems like a discovery that is interesting enough to delve into. If the interaction of the dso with sn would speed up the absorption, it would greatly facilitate this method.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, Didymus and 2 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Why was this post considered little? It seems like a discovery that is interesting enough to delve into. If the interaction of the dso with sn would speed up the absorption, it would greatly facilitate this method.
It's not sold over the counter though. Is there anything like it that you can purchase in stores to speed up absorbtion?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018

I have a file I got going that hopefully I'll get to post this weekend (work permitting). That explains in detail why this could be a viable method. The rest is just testing the efficacy of the delivery.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, throwaway777 and 3 others
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Looks like it's sold mostly online. Are you able to buy things online?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w, throwaway777 and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Looks like it's sold mostly online. Are you able to buy things online?
I could but prefer not to since I live with parents who get suspicious. I did manage to order the anti emtics though which I'm still anxiously awaiting.

Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I could but prefer not to since I live with parents who get suspicious. I did manage to order the anti emtics though which I'm still anxiously awaiting.

If you get your Anti-E, go with that instead of the DMSO plan. Not a whole lot of research other than accidental deaths from chemists using DMSO with other substances.

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
If you get your Anti-E, go with that instead of the DMSO plan. Not a whole lot of research other than accidental deaths from chemists using DMSO with other substances.
Oh ok. Good to know. Thanks for the help:)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Has sn ever worked for anyone or is this also experimental?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, therhydler, littlelady774 and 1 other person
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
Has sn ever worked for anyone or is this also experimental?

Several users have passed using the SN with a strict Anti E regimen. Getting the Anti-E is hard sometimes.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Johnnythefox and 6 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Several users have passed using the SN with a strict Anti E regimen. Getting the Anti-E is hard sometimes.
Thanks, I'm curious how people figure out methods like this

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, therhydler and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
I believe this method was purported to be in the PPeH handbook as an alternative to N. Also through the use of trial and error to perfect results to the way they are now.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, therhydler and 5 others
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018

There was more than one user who successfully completed this method with a previous dose of antiemetic. I wonder: can I combine sn with dmso and meto?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Final Escape, therhydler and 4 others
R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
I don't want to say that mirtazapine is the same as metoclopramide. The main antiemetic action of metoclopramide is due to its antagonist activity at D2 receptors. The main antiemetic action of mirtazapine is due to its antagonism of the 5-HT3 receptor, an action mirtazapine shares with the approved antiemetic ondansetron!

Does anyone have information on dosage of ondansetron? I have a tiny amount of leftover mirtazipine and really am hoping I have enough for this method

Thanks in advance

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
\Quail\

\Quail\

Jan 9, 2019
I'll be doing Domperidone double the recommended dose than in the handbook, and use Ranitidine as an acid regulator.

I unfortunately don't have any Temesta anymore, so I'll try to calm myself by drinking about 1/3 of a vodka bottle. Are there any negative effects alcohol could have on my stomach acidity or the effectiveness of the NaNO2?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif, therhydler and 5 others
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
Do you need to use bitcon to buy SN/S from A? Can you use something like Paypal, but doesen't track your transactions? I know there systems like Paypal now, or rather there are payment systems like Paypal, but function diffrently than Paypal does. I know Bitcoins can be pretty hard to come by, though their price has plummeted recently, from what I've read.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif and Deafsn0w
O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018
Do you need to use bitcon to buy SN/S from A? Can you use something like Paypal, but doesen't track your transactions? I know there systems like Paypal now, or rather there are payment systems like Paypal, but function diffrently than Paypal does. I know Bitcoins can be pretty hard to come by, though their price has plummeted recently, from what I've read.
A. doesn't sell SN... and not sure what S. is

Reactions: sif and Deafsn0w
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
You can buy SN off the internet, Amazon, eBay. N on the other hand is maybe what you're thinking of?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I meant N, not S. Typo. So SN is easier to get than N. I'm looking for a mostly painless way to go. I've heard N is painless, but SN there is some pain/discomfort. I can tolerate that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, sif, therhydler and 3 others