Sgrodolo

Sgrodolo

Aug 26, 2024
no. you'd have to consume so much to get the required amount of SN that it's not feasible, at all. it's only 0.6% SN, you need at least 95% purity. curing salt is not SN, even though it has SN in it.
Is 95% the minimum threshold? I thought it was 98%

Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
Is 95% the minimum threshold? I thought it was 98%
it's been quoted around for a while now. but here's one of the better guides that mentions it:

SN Grades:

There are different types of SN grades available

99.999% trace metals basis

ReagentPlus®, ≥99.0%

ACS reagent, ≥97.0%

anhydrous, Redi-Dri™, ReagentPlus®, ≥99.0%

anhydrous, free-flowing, Redi-Dri™, ACS reagent, ≥97%

It doesn't matter which one you choose just make sure the SN purity is greater than (>) than 95% for ctb
not sure where 98% came from. but i suppose the higher % the better, even if it's only an additional 3%.

Sgrodolo

Sgrodolo

Aug 26, 2024
it's been quoted around for a while now. but here's one of the better guides that mentions it:

not sure where 98% came from. but i suppose the higher % the better, even if it's only an additional 3%.
Thank you so much, that's very good to know

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
HereIGoAgain24

HereIGoAgain24

Sep 2, 2024
I think I just found some on a Chinese website (I won't name it, and people outside of China can't buy it anyway). Dear god, I'm elated, but also terrified.

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
If it's not pushing it too far which browsers are people using to find Dmc ?
I'm having a hard time finding it.
Pm me if you don't want to post publicly, I'll appreciate it thanks.

MentalFuneral

MentalFuneral

You can have it all. My empire of dirt.
Sep 11, 2024
If I am purchasing from the Polish supplier and shipping it to the US, are there any precautions I must take? Like should I avoid shipping directly to my house, will I get a welfare check, will it get stuck in customs, etc.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
If I am purchasing from the Polish supplier and shipping it to the US, are there any precautions I must take? Like should I avoid shipping directly to my house, will I get a welfare check, will it get stuck in customs, etc.
I'm in another country so not a lot of help on offer but when I emailed the Polish company that ship the product with the blue lid, both starting with the letter B (to make sure we're talking about the same supplier), they said they only shipped to home addresses & not PO Boxes. And that the blue lidded thing inside the package is very clearly labelled, like the picture on the website, so if someone opened the package they would see immediately. No discretion etc. They also said the package comes with their logo embossed on the outside, so have a look at what else you could be buying from them in that size & weight & shape (& even sound, when rattled). If we're talking about the same. If not, please disregard & I apologise. And again, their communication to me was based on what happens coming to my country & I don't know anything about the welfare checks, or customs, just thought maybe some of that could be useful. Best of luck.

uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
I'm in another country so not a lot of help on offer but when I emailed the Polish company that ship the product with the blue lid, both starting with the letter B (to make sure we're talking about the same supplier), they said they only shipped to home addresses & not PO Boxes. And that the blue lidded thing inside the package is very clearly labelled, like the picture on the website, so if someone opened the package they would see immediately. No discretion etc. They also said the package comes with their logo embossed on the outside, so have a look at what else you could be buying from them in that size & weight & shape (& even sound, when rattled). If we're talking about the same. If not, please disregard & I apologise. And again, their communication to me was based on what happens coming to my country & I don't know anything about the welfare checks, or customs, just thought maybe some of that could be useful. Best of luck.
Ugh, this was my link (fits these two criteria at least) and I was planning to use a PO Box (explaining why I ordered from a chemicals supplier to my parents would be very difficult indeed). Hoping there are other sources that can ship to a PO box.

uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
Also, some of the discussion on page 19 here is a little scary. But it's from 2018, and sodium nitrite poisonings seem rare enough that I'm not sure I believe it, even in parts of the world where it's more easily accessible. Does anyone who's planning to CTB with SN have any links to help assure me I'll lose consciousness quickly if I don't vomit? I'm planning to mix with antiemetics and benzos but still scared I'll feel some intense pain.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Experienced
Apr 30, 2024
Ugh, this was my link (fits these two criteria at least) and I was planning to use a PO Box (explaining why I ordered from a chemicals supplier to my parents would be very difficult indeed). Hoping there are other sources that can ship to a PO box.
Hey - from what I saw, if it's the B in blue lid from Polish BO - they sell a LOT of other stuff, a marketplace for dietary supplements & foods & all sorts. And when I emailed them with questions, they answered almost immediately even though I'm a different time zone. I wouldn't rule them out until you contact them about PO Boxes in case I'm wrong or it varies by country or maybe I made them suspicious with my too many questions about SN & packaging etc. And have a look at what else you could be potentially ordering from them at all, but also size & shape etc. I didn't order from them but with hindsight, I would've. Best of luck.

Sgrodolo

Sgrodolo

Aug 26, 2024
SN arrived well ahead of time awesome, thanks everyone for the help

Reactions: nasigoreng99
N

nasigoreng99

Aug 23, 2024
I've read now a few articles, what hs the recommended dose for SN is it 20 or 25?
If you are under 100kgs - 25gr
If you are over 100kgs - 35gr
what are the consequences of failure attempt?
How much time does it need to make me fall unconscious? How painful is it?
1. Depends on the time you get medical attention.
2. Based on PPH - 12 - 15 mins after ingestion but it could vary
3. Painful is not the word. More discomfort. And the most challenging one is your heart beating fast part because it will increase your anxiety.

Last edited:
B

belomorski

Jul 16, 2024
I've done 2 attempts already and chicken put right before drinking it. I'll try a 3rd time, the worse part is the metoclopramide regimen, the 2 days of headaches and side effects are horrible.

MentalFuneral

MentalFuneral

Sep 11, 2024
I think the PL site I found does not ship to the US anyways... Would anyone be willing to inform me if theres some kind of service that reroutes European-only shipping to America?

MentalFuneral

MentalFuneral

Sep 11, 2024
I'm using the Y search engine. Is there anyone who provides SN for US besides DMC, or should I give up looking. The recent posts regarding this source have me a bit concerned

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
Can anyone help how to find propranolol?
Im in the us.

From this thread I read that quetiapine can be used as an AE: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Some of you may be on antipsychotics as part of your mental health treatment. If you are any of the below, there is no need to take any antiemetic as they already function as an antiemetic.

Droperidol- 0,25 nM. Benperidol- 0,027 nM. Trifuperidol- 0,4 nM. Spiperone- 0,053 nM. Haloperidol- 2,0. Bromperidol- 2,1. Lurasidone- 1,0 nM. Sestindole- 2,7 nM. Paliperidone- 2,8 nM. Risperidone- 4,9 nM. Olanzapine- 21 nM. Clozapine- 144 nM. Quetiapine- 245 nM
From the 2022 PPH it also states dimenhydrinate which is found without prescription (Dramamime, Gravol) can also be used as an AE.
Is meto that much better to use?

Last edited:
umjammertranner

umjammertranner

Not your friend
Mar 25, 2023
can someone DM me a good source to order from the UK? i can pay with crypto no issues but using tor and pgp keys is a bit more of a struggle

uk_buscatcher_522

uk_buscatcher_522

Sep 2, 2024
can someone DM me a good source to order from the UK? i can pay with crypto no issues but using tor and pgp keys is a bit more of a struggle
Haven't found a good link yet but you probably won't need crypto/Darknet at all. From what I gather it's mostly legitimate European chemical companies you're ordering from, not some Darknet dealer.

E

Escargot

Jun 28, 2024
Can anyone DM suppliers for Australia? I've been struggling to find any myself

theconductor25

theconductor25

Sep 7, 2024
Will mixing a bunch of salt in water be similar to the taste of SN? I want to try something similar in taste so that my body isn't shocked by the taste of SN.

**Also, is it normal for all my posts to require moderator approval before they get posted? I'm new to the forum so I'm wondering if it's just bc I'm a noob, or if everyone has to go through the same process.

Thx

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Also, is it normal for all my posts to require moderator approval before they get posted? I'm new to the forum so I'm wondering if it's just bc I'm a noob, or if everyone has to go through the same process.
I think you're using a VPN. If you put that on another country then the one you signed up with it will be flagged. Think it should be fine if you put it on the country you're in.

theconductor25

theconductor25

Sep 7, 2024
I think you're using a VPN. If you put that on another country then the one you signed up with it will be flagged. Think it should be fine if you put it on the country you're in.
Yep thx for pointing that out, the browser I was using automatically set my ip to some random countrynline pharmacy. Super easy process. I'm not sure if I can state the name of the pharmacy on here, so just pm me and I'll send you the name
Can anyone help how to find propranolol?
Im in the us.

From this thread I read that quetiapine can be used as an AE: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

From the 2022 PPH it also states dimenhydrinate which is found without prescription (Dramamime, Gravol) can also be used as an AE.
Is meto that much better to use?
Hey I get propranolol from an online pharmacy. Super easy process. I'm not sure if I can say the name of the pharmacy on here, but if you pm me I'll send it to you

**Edit: It's not a "pharmacy" it's an online telehealth service

Last edited:
Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Elzar

Elzar

Feb 11, 2024
Guys, sorry for the double-post, but I guess the people in here are probably the best informed, in terms of what I want to do/ask...

Since I have doubts, if I can swallow 50ml of SN without choking (I have difficulties swallowing, can only drink by taking tiny little sips), could mixing SN with a grated apple or mashed banana be a good solution?
Pretty sure I could get that down (it's thicker, making it easier to swallow) - I just don't know how that might interfere with SN's effectiveness and also with the likelihood of keeping it all "down" in my stomach.
I also have a "thickener" that you can put into your drinks, making it easier to swallow without choking. Maybe that could be an option?

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Reactions: annikae
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
im in Poland and would like to purchase SN. Could any of you guys (who got it or knows for sure its legit) PM me with shop name? A few pages back I saw a bro from US trying to get in from polish supplier (something with blue letter B).
So then the powder or crystals (which I crush into powder come) and I mix it with water and drink and voila?

I cant get my hand on those hard antiemetics, although I have Dimenhydrynate (OTC in some countries), I also have some opioids and benzos to calm me down. I dont choose opioid method because I have tolerance to 1000mg+ morphine daily. Im pretty sure with Dimenhydrynate and Clonazepam I wont puke it out.

Next question: what is PPH? -> ok ic, peaceful pill handbook, I have it and also The Final Exit. All the resources I could get my hands on, I already did years ago :)

LAst question: I talked to an AI (about fictional character I wanna desribe as close to reality as possible) and he told SN method is prolonged and painful. It could take several hours with very heavy nausea, headaches, vomiting and panic.

He also told that taking a very large dose of benzo (optionally with an opioid) and leaping 30m on concrete or falling asleep on train tracks, as instantenous and painless. Of course those are "violent" methods, but benzo must guarantee the emotional/mental detachment and you dont have any anxiety at all.

This is my first post on this site btw, welcome all, I love the pro-choice community.

Last edited:
Reactions: nihilistic_dragon and annikae
A

annikae

Aug 16, 2024
Guys, sorry for the double-post, but I guess the people in here are probably the best informed, in terms of what I want to do/ask...

Since I have doubts, if I can swallow 50ml of SN without choking (I have difficulties swallowing, can only drink by taking tiny little sips), could mixing SN with a grated apple or mashed banana be a good solution?
Pretty sure I could get that down (it's thicker, making it easier to swallow) - I just don't know how that might interfere with SN's effectiveness and also with the likelihood of keeping it all "down" in my stomach.
I also have a "thickener" that you can put into your drinks, making it easier to swallow without choking. Maybe that could be an option?

Any thoughts?
Listen, I don't know if it helps, I understand the problem with swallowing it's recommended to drink it even though I believe that nothing would change, I'll tell you this because the Only proof that I have is that here on Italy a step father died because his step son prepared pasta with Sn apparently he put it on the food he ate everything on the plate and after complaining a strong headache he laid on the sofa and died straight away. If you know that you are gonna gag or not be able to swallow ,try with some food potatoes pasta rice better than nothing. Even a small amount. In the end the stepfather died even if he ate a plate of food if course we don't knows the amount.

Reactions: Elzar
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
so, do you think 5 USD for 1kg of NaNO2 (allegedly 99% purity) in Poland is a legit choice?
one user said he reagent tested, and it showed NaNO2, but also significant quantity of NaNO3. Could this botch an CAB attempt?

T

tiredofliving14

Sep 20, 2024
Can someone please PM me a source for the US? I see a couple different sites but don't know which is legit. The site I used to order it last year took it down. (I survived it last year and poison control took it from me)

S

sukiduki

Student
Mar 24, 2024
wow i can't believe it almost, but i finally got my hands on SN. It came in the mail today. I ordered it from DMC so I'm gonna trust it. I was kind of surprised at how it was packaged, I dropped it as I was opening it and it thunked SO hard I didn't realized it was packed like a brick. It almost feels so surreal that CTB is actually so within reach. I can decide any moment now

E

Elaina

Student
May 16, 2018
Can someone please DM me a SN source for the US the DMC?
wow i can't believe it almost, but i finally got my hands on SN. It came in the mail today. I ordered it from DMC so I'm gonna trust it. I was kind of surprised at how it was packaged, I dropped it as I was opening it and it thunked SO hard I didn't realized it was packed like a brick. It almost feels so surreal that CTB is actually so within reach. I can decide any moment now
Can you DM me please with the source i need it badly